[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

We will always believe in JoonU!

To JoonU shippers celebrating their birthdays in June, Happy Birthday!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.png

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

4. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans against them to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

7. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

8. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

9. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills in the new reality show to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

imageproxy%25202_zpszkvqly9d.gif&key=a46

cr - @enigmaticangel

Sorry about forgetting to give you credit yesterday for your Joongi gif. :bawling::blush:

• Like 15

Howdy, chingudeul! 

This is just a friendly neighbourhood reminder that JoonU are the light. ~Don't stop believing~. Now if you'll forgive me: 

Spoiler

For the last time, I'd like to extend an invitation for the highly secure and exclusive underground stargazer chatroom many of us here are at.

If you're looking to keep up with IU and LJG developments and discuss events with kindred spirits in a safe forum, I strongly encourage you to contact me as soon as possible.

Please be aware that what gets discussed in the room stays in the room

This offer is closing soon. Please PM me by the end of this weekend. 

(We regret to inform that we are NOT accepting users with little to no posting history or online presence. This is just a security measure. Nothing personal.)

To the rest of you: I wish you the best in your shipping voyage. Stay hydrated. Trust nothing. Question everything. 

To any lurking anti-shippers: May the lord's blessings be with you.

For the record, I'm super pumped for everything we've seen so far of Criminal Minds! Also, allow me to belatedly remark that Palette is the bomb, although I'm still somewhat put out that "Jam Jam" wasn't a real single (I suppose acid house isn't that public-friendly... what a shame). And despite my initially seething with jealousy over the Kim Soohyun reunion, I totally loved the "Ending Scene" video.

Okay, hope to talk to y'all again soon! Peace.

• Like 19

Hope everyone has a great weekend and always believe in JoonU regardless of rumors being spread!

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans against them to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

8. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

9. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills in the new reality show to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 17

Have a great Sunday and keep the faith in JoonU regardless of what is being said by third parties and rumors being spread!

and our ultimate wish,

• Like 16

Have a great week and regardless of what news is released, continue believing in JoonU!

(Only believe the news if the confirmation comes straight from Joongi's mouth!)

So JoonU shippers, wear your life vests and hold on tight because bombs are coming our way!

and our ultimate wish,

• Like 14

21 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Regardless of what news is released, continue believing in JoonU!

(Only believe the news if the confirmation comes straight from Joongi's mouth!)

Just like chi13lou said, whatever news gets released, let's not abandon ship!

• Like 15

12 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Never. They may not be together for real but to me they're one of, if not the, best on screen couple.

On 6/5/2017 at 4:38 AM, Desvlo said:

Remember...

Always.

• Like 11

21 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Omo chinggu, are we about to get another bomb very soon? I'm prepared. Don't think i will be shocked anymore.  SoSoo will always remain.

• Like 8

crystal-ball.gif

5. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

and our ultimate wish,

• Like 13

3 hours ago, marimari00 said:

Omo chinggu, are we about to get another bomb very soon? I'm prepared. Don't think i will be shocked anymore.  SoSoo will always remain.

Everything is right now unsubstantiated but the gossip mill is working overtime on IG, Twitter, and jjamppong tabloid websites. I mean, look at this piece of jjamppong. The hell? Are websites just literally making stuff up now?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

Everything is right now unsubstantiated but the gossip mill is working overtime on IG, Twitter, and jjamppong tabloid websites. I mean, look at this piece of jjamppong. The hell? Are websites just literally making stuff up now?

Wow gossip mills are surly working overtime!What kind of news is this!It's like only people who are "romantically" involved can blend their performance and collaborate perfectly...

Various bombs are on the way.

Thank you all for your warm welcome.And I was too late to respond still trying to find my way around here.

@sscllccrazy I was actually back reading all the posts:lol: I'm quite crazy in that way.

@chi13lou Chingu I'm not so good with my thoughts and my english is also not very good,But i plan on to hold this ship very tight with life vest on :tongue: 

@Siracusa Thank you for your response but I'm still not able to change my name here.Well I guess that is due to the fact that I open my soompi ID with help of my facebook :unsure:.

• Like 11

14 hours ago, Siracusa said:

definitely not a nice jjamppong pfttttttt! :lol:

• Like 7