[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, JGiGrande said:

Dear, it didn't seem he cried as he felt guilty. The fanmade (here with trans: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrYsUv-YrJ0&feature=youtu.be ) mv screened at the fanmeet before birthday wishing session was too well made that he and we all fans were totally moved. As he's showered by our unconditional love and support which haven't left him after this difficult time, he couldn't hold back his tears. When he cried, many fans cried along with him also yelling him euljima.. euljima.. I myself tried hard to hold back my tears. That moment became one of the precious memories along our fan journey.

He said he isn't depressed from the controversy, just feel sorry towards his fans. To me, he did good choice only responsing this matter from the fanpage. I'm not sure about most other fans' feelings, however, I really didn't have strength to hear anything live regarding his relationship with JHB at the concert. Maybe he took considerations for such fans like me, he told us he won't say anything more because he want us to enjoy the fullest at the concert. I think there are many his fans who only support him but not her. Likely many Korean fans also disappointed of him in a relationship with her, they aren't fond of her and also worrying of potential negative impact on his career due to her.

Joongi seems quite naive when it comes to dating thing. He's only talented at work, lol. Maybe that's why he couldn't have secured last-long relationships with the normal girls before. But with this woman, she approached him well, then even to his sister. Now he still seems questionable to his feelings yet he's like being trapped.. I feel sad for him. Such a good person like him doesn't deserve a manipulative woman. All the best to your work and life, Joongi! Things I can do now is praying for his success, also of Jieun and chanting for the BBJX curse ♡

Thank you so much for your details chingu...you such JG true fans, as you came to his FM again to support him.

About that guilty here, i keep on my opinion somehow he has that feeling towards his fans, but so sorry i'm not good enough to understand english between guilty and sorry, what i knew there're two main issue that he bring up, dating news and mec..i knew the fans had disappointed between these two or both and those reasons that's why he should make apologize letter to his fans. Before while i'm waiting for his fm, i already imagined he will give explanation in the end of his fm, but after i read your post chingu, i can agree if Joon Gi took consideration to bring good feeling to his fans who come to support him and to enjoy the fm so he won't say anything anymore... 

Yes chingu, i think Joon Gi seems doesn't have big circle of friends before mlshr..?! So that woman could approached him just like she want hmm.. Me too, i hope he can sure about his true feeling, so fans can fully blessing him, and he can get his shining star again same as Ji Eun now!

• Like 16

As expected, Jieun just proved that she is the Queen! Congratulations! More success for Palette! 

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Another Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for IU's Palette album. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making his life decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with whatever decision he ultimately makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. JoonGi's eye smiles to return. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

10. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together often so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to make the

BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 16

g-dragon-iu-palette-eng-trans-lyrics.jpg

GD's rap part made me tear up. A sincere talk with his dongsaeng who is coming of age and becoming more and more like herself in the world. He always strikes me as a bad boy not giving a cent kind of guy but JE managed to bring out his oppa side. How does this girl disarm everyone and get them to adore her with such ease? 

And I wonder if JG is secretly keeping track of her songs, video releases and chart performance? He's a GD fan so I'm sure he'll listen to palette at least. Wonder how he'd react to the oppa part keke. JG yah hope you're proud of your queen slaying the charts with all these all kills. delulululu• 

• Like 22

20 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

It seemed like that and to me. I only support him but not the entire relationship thing haha.. Good thing there was a surprise video it sure touched him in his time where he's not sure how he will make up with his fans.

And palette is out! Hope it would cheer up jg haha

Perhaps there are other things that we don't know ...  I was expecting to see maybe his tears among  smiles... but  I’m not expecting to see a man so sad and hurt that showed his soul for a few minutes… Eventually he did nothing wrong, he had hidden his beloved as they did so many others (Lee Min Ho, Rain, etc), there is not something out of ordinary…and regarding Candy I read at this show attended married  people  too. I do not see  things to be so serious ... it happened in  kshowbiz things far worse, like prostitution, violence, drugs, etc. ..

On top of that, he has gone through attempts much heavier, in childhood  he suffered beating from a violent father, he left home to pursue his dream of becoming an actor, he  lived in poverty in a room full of cockroaches, he was stolen by a close friend who took him a large sum of money, he said that did not feel so much bad for money how he felt sorry that he lost a friend.

I think he needs a woman to look after all these wounds, to banish his loneliness ... he needs a woman to adore him, to devote him, to be gentle, warm, calm, to quench all his bustle and restlessness ...

• Like 8

Lee Sun Bin leaked script CM:

Still wondering why her 1st choice song on IU's Melon radio DJ today really bother me With our Queen sang herself Fate (The King & The Clown Ost), even if this song was requested by fans for along time ago but I just can't over think this she recommended the first song was Renee Olsted 'A Love That Will Last" and love the most in this album was "Through The Night".

Lyric Renee Olstead - A Love That Will Last:
I want a little something more
Don't want the middle or the one before
I don't desire a complicated past
I want a love that will last
Say that you love
Say I'm the one
Don't  kiss and hug me and then try to run
I don't do drama
My tears don't fall fast
I don't want a just a memory
Give me forever
Don't even think about just saying good-bye
'Cause I want just one love to be enough
And remain in my heart till I die
So call me romantic
Oh I guess that's so
There's something more that you oughta know
I'll never leave you
So don't even ask
Forever
So there's just a little more that I need
I wanna share all the air that you breathe
I'm not the kinda girl to complicate the past
Forever
I want a love the love that last
Always
I just want a love that will last
Want a love that will last

• Like 16

1 hour ago, sosooyah19 said:

I'm crying on the lyrics of dear name.. And I'm also crying on the song yesterday without knowing the lyrics, iu really got this album well prepared, and maturely wrote the lyrics

It made my blood creep...superb...,,Dear name" is an authentic love song, like a love shout...Oh, too many coincidences already.  IU is impressive, she is so delicate and fragile and she sings with so much force.

I think it will be the song of the year.

• Like 13

Happy Sunday or weekend!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Another Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for IU's Palette album. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making his life decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with whatever decision he ultimately makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. JoonGi's eye smiles to return. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

10. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together often so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 12

15 hours ago, loljk17 said:

It made my blood creep...superb...,,Dear name" is an authentic love song, like a love shout...Oh, too many coincidences already.  IU is impressive, she is so delicate and fragile and she sings with so much force.

I think it will be the song of the year.

DEAR NAME is my fave song for me of all ive heard of IUs songs (for me).. from the start, the piano sound really got me... actually i like all her songs, but this (the song) has a different feel and arrangement for me, like an emotional finale song in a disney movie..  yes its a love shout out to someone out there?!! hahaha im so liking the lyrics and kinda trying to figure out the tracks arrangement hahaha to see her current state..

funny thing is, the title was like dear *insert name* or dear ________.. love song for someone in the future? (edit: rereading the lyrics its someone in the past, this is like THROUGH THE NIGHT 2.0 or im having a  feeling it means 'dear my heart', "dear me" was another name of the song?)

SHE'S SO GOOD AT BALLADS!

really hope she gets an award for this album..

• Like 14

Hello everyone here!

I have been a silent reader since SAF after my shipper friend told me about this forum and just got my soompi account set after some time so I decide to post and say hi. I cannot be grateful enough to see that this thread is still alive after a lot of things that happened lately. You guys are a dedicated shipper! I was actually not really an invested shipper or big fan of Lee Joon gi and IU even though I occasionally followed LJG dramas and IU's albums. I loved Moon Lovers so much but did not ship at the beginning because I knew both could be in a relationship with others. Only after watching SAF broadcast, I couldn't deny their real life chemistry and since then I silently have cheered for them to be real soulmates. When the thing with Lee Joon gi happened, I felt so sorry for him. To me it looked like a shocking twist, a real life drama for him. I am glad that he could make up with his loyal fans and gathered courage. Just like your lovely wish here, I would like him to finally find his way to happiness. As for IU, I am so in love with her new album! I have downloaded the album from iTunes and kept the songs played repeatedly. 'Jam Jam' sounds like a Sophie Ellis-Bextor's to me and 'Dear Me' got me teared up.

Speaking about IU's album, I guess it could be divided into three themes? one will be for herself as a growing up lady, a 25 years old awesomeness of IU with 'Dlwlrma', Palette, Jam Jam and Black Out tracks. Secondly, we have the finished past love (with that indie musician) with the tracks Can't Love You Anymore, Ending Scene and Full Stop. The third one is my wild guess, that is a past but recent unrequited love with the ballad tracks Through the Night, Love Alone and Dear Name. My hopeful heart would think that the third group of songs are for LJG but then it looks like another twist to the whole story.

I will not be surprised if IU gets a number of music awards for her new album. She's a very talented musician and hopefully she will grow and soar higher. I am also looking forward to Lee Joon gi's new drama. I am a big fan of the US Criminal Minds. It will be a pleasure to see him playing a profiler with his different level of acting.

6 hours ago, chi13lou said:

and our ultimate wish,

I start doing the chant, too!

• Like 18

Spoiler
3 hours ago, marimari00 said:

giphy.gif

Uri JE running in circles around everyone in the charts right now. Little force to be reckoned with.

@Luna JL Welcome to this ship. we are indeed on submarine mode right now but still chanting for the BBJX magic to unfold. 

this is so cute and fitting hahaha... getting a CAK and dancing to celebrate...

however soompi or any other site must be too bored to make a news out of this because she's IU? hehehe or maybe there's some other points to consider before making a news out of this.. hope it gets 10M views in less than 48 hours, i mean im shocked (should i be hahaha) when i saw it was in 4.2 views already in less than 24 hours.

AND IM WAITING FOR THE KSH X IU MV!!! it will be released this day right?

• Like 17

6 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

this is so cute and fitting hahaha... getting a CAK and dancing to celebrate...

I like very much IU in this clip, she is so cute and preserved hers freshness, delicacy, innocence, sincerity .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZjDnn50zRo

Edited by loljk17
  • Like 8