[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

11 hours ago, marimari00 said:

I really really can't wait for this album! People are already staking claim that JE is going to be the female artist of the year. High expectation and great anticipation for her comeback all around. @ucieh lol chinggu did "someone" just become the new Voldy in our ship? hehe. That would've been a crumb indeed. 

Oh no chingu, of course not.  I just dont want to be so obvious hehehhe....I dont know whether it was a crumb or just a mere coincidence. I have no energy left to think much about it -.-

Another BTS

• Like 23

That is a lot of IU!! The commercials are so cute and I don't even understand what they're saying yet, lolol.

EDIT: Oh nooooo, they made all the videos unavailable. (They probably didn't mean to make all those public yet, ha.) Crap! I didn't have a chance to save them.

• Like 16

Spoiler
1 hour ago, krysyuy said:

i hate to say this but seeing them together is  ........... :wub: hahaha... keep repeating the teaser and wishing it was j and g haha

am excited for the whole mv.. i guess its a story of reminiscing and break-up.. (oh its good it not him though hahaha or itll be a like a premonition haha)

• Like 14

Spoiler
3 hours ago, ucieh said:

Oh no chingu, of course not.  I just dont want to be so obvious hehehhe....I dont know whether it was a crumb or just a mere coincidence. I have no energy left to think much about it -.-

Another BTS

if we are to decipher the order of the tracklist?? hmm

as mentioned in bts caption, hope to see jg's smile again and everything would make sense in time, guess he's nervous now on his upcoming encore...

• Like 9

1 hour ago, jenny kim said:

Why is this thread:anguished: so quiet? 

JG is gonna have v live soon

Au contraire chinggu. I'm surprised at how our thread is still going despite of that big bad bomb from last week that took away our shipper souls. I know I was going to stay away for awhile but I'm still here, albeit with a much lighter shipping heart. @ouisa Welcome to our thread chinggu. It's nice of you to finally join us when a majority has jumped ship. Always fasten your seatbelt because the ride can take you to the lowest of lows and give you the highest of highs ^^

• Like 18

Hope JG's FM tomorrow will be great as usual! (Why am I who being nervous here?) Pray for him and *fingers-crossed* there wouldn't be any "unnecessary" another shocking news. And yeah, really miss his smile, his happiness sparks/glow like when he was with JE at SAF. Hope you'll get your life in the fullest soon, JG ssi! Whatever what/who the reason is. It'll be your birthday soon, after all! May your life will be just filled with happiness from this forward. (I'm being sincere, okay? No more sarcasm. Kekekeke!)

And I really can't wait for JE's album to be released next week!! With GD collaboration! With KSH as her MV's co-star! And Sam Kim who arranged the songs. Well, well, aren't you on "go-all-out" mode, girl?? Really2 hope, we'll get a lof of "hidden meaning for someone" from all of her songs lyrics!!

• Like 21

3 hours ago, Lampel said:

Its getting hot in here...JG IS SO HOT!!!!:heart:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/27610?channelCode=FCA51

Thank you!

·         I really like the clip, music, symbol....on his hand is is written ,,light” on the other hand is written ,,dark” ... apple as a symbol of temptation ... the puppet man as a symbol of manipulation ... meaning of clip is seems to be about an actor who also is a man and a naive boy in the same time, that he has a light and a dark side, that he  is subject to the temptation and manipulation,,,

• Like 20

On 2017. 04. 11. at 3:18 AM, sscllccrazy said:

As for HB, a chingu mentioned to me that this dating thing could be to boost her publicity and it has been mentioned by others in this thread. I didn't think it was possible...but I don't feel that way anymore. It sounds very plausible.

I don't know, she may gained publicity, but not as an actress. I mean if she wanted to boost her publicity as an actress this would have been the worst way, because I think from now on she will not be considered as "actress JHB", but "Lee Joong gi's girlfriend JHB". 

• Like 10