[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

58 minutes ago, violet90 said:

watching their bts together really break my heart... don't get me wrong i get that maybe JHB really make JG happy but seeing him with Jieun is on another level.. he just so happy around her that make my heart hurt.. maybe this is what we call fate.. they see each other on the wrong time and place but nevertheless still able to make us ship them... 

no matter what i think JoonU is just so special in my heart....... :heartbreak:

For exactly the reasons you've described, @violet90, I'm willing to give them time. The kind of joy they draw out of each other doesn't come along every day.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, moonlovers said:

I Know u cant resist to kiss her.

Old but .... just see it guys...

I know we've seen this, but I don't remember hearing the PD saying something like is recorded on the 2nd clip. Can anyone translate what he said after the "tashi tashi" kiss scene?

I want the BTS DVD :(  He's so affectionate it is painful to watch.

Doesn't it seem he forgets that he's being filmed when he pats her head the 2nd time?  So he pulls back? Wow! I must be desperately looking...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

• Like 22

3 hours ago, WH said:

Ah, Something to lighten the mood :D

Even her voice is cute. When she laugh, I laugh too... :D

:lol::lol::lol: kiyowo :heart:

this cutie pie is just adorable wanna pinch her cheek lol

when i watch the bts i must restrain myself from going overboard with the shipping thing  :bawling:

• Like 17

Ughhhhh I am late to know this news(( and too bad I logged in before going to bed so now I can't sleep after 3hrs reading.. All this is so weird.. I won't talk about JG, but don't you find it strange if JE knew about his status why would she let him do all skinship and herself showed affection as well?? Even now I can't accept that those behaviors are what close friends or colleagues do, in new BTS also it just looks like their bodies react automatically when come in touch..

anyway, I think I won't ship real people anymore, and will teach my daughter not to date actors :wacko:

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, caramelovers75 said:

Guys, I made some "meme" to cheer us up! LOL! And somehow this dialogues & scenes on MLSHR really matched with our situation now! LOL! Thanks to our fortune called "COINCIDENCES"!!! Kekeke~ Feel free to spread it toward any social media to cheer other shippers up!

PicsArt_04-09-11.49.01_zpssmkpswwj.jpeg

PicsArt_04-09-11.54.47_zpszwk5mmtp.jpeg

PicsArt_04-10-12.00.46_zpsvhtzn9nn.jpeg

So sad!! Hae Soo is us!!!

Hide contents

Wow I love this meme

• Like 13