[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

29 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

The sad ending of ML is hurt enough. I don't want to see So stuck with someone else, especially that someone.

You're so cute and persistent, my friend. :grin: Thank you.

I am going down with the ship. I will wait until I hear wedding bells for either of them.

What I am looking forward to right now is seeing just ONE picture of JoonGi being happy at the present, not a press photo but a candid shot wherein his eyes are also smiling.

• Like 21

14 hours ago, Siracusa said:

He's playing Reid!!! SWEATERVESTS!!!!! @krisyu

j0UjWyv.jpg

OMG! my dream come true! I really wanted to see JG playing Dr. Spencer Reid!  Even when I have to say Morgan is my crush, Reid is my beloved character, and looking forward to see LJK being a shy super smartest guy  I think will be a big challenge for him

Kudos!

• Like 17

4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I am going down with the ship. I will wait until I hear wedding bells for either of them.

What I am looking forward to right now is seeing just ONE picture of JoonGi being happy at the present, not a press photo but a candid shot wherein his eyes are also smiling.

Im with u, I will stay in this ship until it totally shink (thats when the wedding bell rang for one of them). I also don't buy fans service excuse, I am pretty sure there was something there and probably still is untill now. wht lead it to current issue only them and God knows, so if JoonU really are meant to be, they will find away back to each other. Love ur daily chant btw it always light up the thread , #10 got me lolz..good job chingu :D:) 

since JG is an open book, looking forward to see happy face of him, if he really is happy (?) it should be written all over his face right just like when he was with JE. 

ps: feel at peace rn don't know why..maybe because seeing bts vid of JoonU finally..thank u @moonlovers for sharing :). meanwhile chanting n praying continues.. bbjx miracle plz comes true

• Like 24

3 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Since the woman he is dating is able to withstand seeing him have chemistry with his co-star, might as well as level it up to immune her. Just want to make sure she is physically, emotionally and psychologically prepared for a life filled with such moments in JoonGi's career.

haha with one of my fave actress on board also, im really counting on a love line here hahaha (since she joined recently namoo i really wanted her to act alongside jg which came true haha)

with mcw having a friendly nature (i remember her with sjk hahaha), well she needs to be prepared and be immune... haha joke..., hope the production is good.. cant wait to see it...

• Like 15

1 hour ago, kriswu said:

He was leaving soft kisses on her jawline. And she was smiling because it was prolly ticklish.

I can't. :heartbreak::confounded::tired:

I literally cannot right now! I can't watch BTS right now. Still heartbroken.

• Like 14