[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Hi all! I missed you and it's been a long time since I last visited this thread. Uni was keeping me busy and I was actually thinking of visiting this thread after my finals next week but the news today made me visit a week earlier.

I hope all of you are okay. I have backread the last 20 pages and I agree with some of your sentiments. An hour after I woke up, I read the news and I just couldn't believe it. I honestly thought it was an April Fools joke. Gosh.

The hurt was mild in my case because I've experienced this with my other ship and it also sunk. *smiles bitterly*  But pain, whether it is acute, mild, extreme, agonizing, or excruciating, it is still pain. :( I know some of you are disappointed in JoonGi. I felt the same way. EVERYTHING was understandable except for his ACTIONS after the airing of MLSHR (e.g. SAF, Taiwan, etc). Man, I really wish he could've kept his hands to himself. And tbh just thinking about their past interactions... I just- I'm-- 

my-whole-life-has-been-a-lie_o_1076326.j

hahahhahahaaha Joongi I really love you and I trust that you know what's the right thing to do and I know that you're a really friendly person and I know you're kinda accustomed to the western culture but behave and please be considerate of your girl from now on :(

• Like 21

8 hours ago, arshinwoo said:

I hope JG will post something like an apology for making his fans feeling betrayed thinking he was single all this or for making them worry.  You know,  just like what JE did when the news she's dating kiha broke out.

the thing is JE was not flirting and busy with music within that two years before dispatch outed them (and i noticed no drama for her since her relationship with kiha, just recent ML and the producers?) and apologized (when she doesnt need too) since she was privy about her relationship with her fans...

in this case, i dunno if jg would apologize since he had too many to explain..... i bet he wont update his ig for some time...  i wonder what will happen in his encore,, sure true blue fans will be there...

lets just watch how will the drama unfold, im calm now, and accept the fact since he looked happy on those photos... just still disappointed in his actions..

jieun fighting!!! stay single for now and enjoy your career and hope to see you more in dramas...

• Like 21

2 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Don't be sad for IU. I seriously think they never had anything romantically and are just friends that had good chemistry. 

I am not feel sad for iu cuz this news.. she is a great musician with bright future, but i feel mad for some unnecessary skinship (specially at SAF) to her. :mellow:

• Like 14

32 minutes ago, jenny kim said:

I think  now I know why sbs didn't release some of the bts of moonlovers. Coz it might create even a big fuzz. Plus what happen to the chair scene during saf awards? 

yeah it might have been like that, it might explain it all.. and also, maybe some people in saf might know abt the gf and they are not really wondering what's with the two (je and jg) but rather what jg was doing all that skinship as if single?? hahaha

i need to stop ranting now.. at least being delulu is over... this will help me focus on my work...

• Like 13

50 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Is because celebrities can't go against Dispatch. Once Dispatch reveals photos is game over because they probably have even more information than the one released. Dispatch is only waiting for the right time in their popularity to release the photos they have. And for Joon Gi this was the right time for Dispatch. With IU and Kiha they did the same in 2015.

dispatch was just too cruel for me.. tsk tsk.. to think they denied it many times, this means dispatch have something concrete so they cant deny anymore...

celebs just wants to have a happy silent relationship.. but at least this news stopped us from getting too much delulu when theres someone hurting...

iu and kiha back then was a welcome news for me since it somehow positively resulted even from antifans imo...

• Like 10

Spoiler
5 hours ago, kriswu said:

Hi all! I missed you and it's been a long time since I last visited this thread. Uni was keeping me busy and I was actually thinking of visiting this thread after my finals next week but the news today made me visit a week earlier.

I hope all of you are okay. I have backread the last 20 pages and I agree with some of your sentiments. An hour after I woke up, I read the news and I just couldn't believe it. I honestly thought it was an April Fools joke. Gosh.

The hurt was mild in my case because I've experienced this with my other ship and it also sunk. *smiles bitterly*  But pain, whether it is acute, mild, extreme, agonizing, or excruciating, it is still pain. :( I know some of you are disappointed in JoonGi. I felt the same way. EVERYTHING was understandable except for his ACTIONS after the airing of MLSHR (e.g. SAF, Taiwan, etc). Man, I really wish he could've kept his hands to himself. And tbh just thinking about their past interactions... I just- I'm-- 

hahahhahahaaha Joongi I really love you and I trust that you know what's the right thing to do and I know that you're a really friendly person and I know you're kinda accustomed to the western culture but behave and please be considerate of your girl from now on :(

haha funny pic.. actually that's my reaction after reading it was confirmed by namoo... i was like i cant concentrate and my officemates were asking me what happened...

i just broke up with my OTP... sniff...

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Don't quote pictures~
  • Like 10

36 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Imagine the reaction in Kakao talk group : "Dead silence" lol

:joy:

"Uh...hey...Hyung....congratulations?" Crickets chirp. Hanna and IU turn off all chat notifications. They grab Yoo In Na and go out for day-drinking.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Nita Fransisca said:

Yes..like other A-list actor.. it will more respectful..

Oh gosh..more i see pictures and remember what happens in SAF and taiwan.. i (honestly) have no respect for him.. sorry for his fan.. 

I am also a fan of lee min ho, long before i in love with scarlet heart (and JG)..when dispatch catch him dating with suzy.. i really feel happy for him, and still his fan until now.. eventhough a lot of people ship him with park shin hye before.. but for me as long as he happy i am happy too.. cuz i can see his interactions with PSH is full respect as friend. No lovey dovey interactions.. yeahh.. u know what i mean.. i said something like this to some fan of JG to please respect my (or some of us) opinion.. once again..i really respect all of JG fans.. but this is also my personal right to feel disappointed.. but i wont send all hate comment to him.. i hope the best for JG, but i cant call myself as his fan again..

good luck all! 

Lee Min Ho was my first K-actor favourite and honestly, my admiration for him was revived during the SAF awards. I was observing his reaction to the pretty faces around him especially the AOA girl that was co-hosting that night. I was impressed that he didn't give her a once over or even acknowledged her existence. Now, I understand what JE was saying about wanting a guy who will only be nice to her but will act cold to everyone else. I am waiting for her to slay at the charts this Friday so I can forget about all this mess but yes, Lee Min Ho you earned some brownie points and hope you and Suzy will be happy forever! Oh, and my love for Kang Haneul just rose from the ashes again :D 

• Like 19

Almost 20,000 upvotes for comments that doesn't sound positive. 

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=117&aid=0002894456

I think one comment is mentioning IU, something like there will be no more rumors with IU. 

Honestly, I feel bad for him because I don't think he is a bad person. I was disappointed but I still like him as a member of the Moon Lover's family. He is not the first nor the last celebrity that tries to fake something in him for promotional purposes. Is only that in his case was too much. Hope he learns from this and be completely true to himself in the future. I think IU and him have great chemistry... I am not against him acting with her in other drama. I think their friendship is true.    

• Like 23

4 hours ago, nsyavita said:

:joy::joy: reading at all ur comments chingus..separation, divorce, child custody, even suing JG to broke public trust...

thats why i love this ship we always can make something bitter turns to be something sweet, I think i need strawberry jam now...and a bunch of chocolate 

@caramelovers75 ironically that song was made for KHN before, so basically the one who fooled wasn't him but us..

Hide contents

seeing this really made me upset all over again..JG behavior thou 

Kekekekeke~ This is our karma, I guess. Sorry Ha Neul ssi, it turn out that we are a fool too, not just you! Kekekeke~

8 hours ago, berny said:

Yeah like how we all thought he was rushing back home to Korea (skipped the RE premiere in US) just to be with IU because the break up news with Voldy is released.

When all along he was rushing to be with his gf. 

Damn! That's the saddest, tragic and the most fool part of us. But I'm not regret it! Let be a fools together!! LOL!! I love all stargazer in this thread anyway!! Kekeke!! If we are being fooled by our OTP, so let's be a fools together! We're already have a lot of curses from another haters after all. So if one of our OTP make us looks like a fool, so yea! WE'RE A FOOLS AND GLADLY TO BE FOOLED! LOL *Optimistic sarcasm* Kekekeke~

7 hours ago, postnihilism said:

(Think of it this way though: IU’s long been regarded as a “sly fox”, and now LJG’s been exposed as a PLAYER!!! A match made in heaven, amirite.) 

Sorry to cut your post, so in conclusion:

Our Female OTP called: Sly Fox

Our Male OTP called: Player/Liar

Their Shipper Fanbase called: Coven of Witches/Fools/Delusional

Kekekeke~ what an awesome collaboration of us in haters eyes!!

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, paldia said:

Oh! It's a good thing I can't speak or read korean then! Is it that bad?!

I don't speak korean either. I used google translate. 

EDIT: Sorry, not google translate. There is something next to the comment in color gray for translation. 

• Like 9

Tq @Gabi Bros for the link. I also use the translation. Jg image seems going to drain. The most word appear 'betrayal'. Most of them upset because of the Candy, the 4th times denied rumors and pretending single. They are not joonu shipper like us. 

I guess he had a bad day today. I see in ig someone posted he keep online in weibo if not mistaken. Surely read comment from netizen. 

Its seems a big thing in K Entertainment. Dont know how he will clear this things.

Who knows he will make an annoucement during encore fm. :confused:

• Like 12