[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, postnihilism said:

Amen. 

I'm amused by those responding to this news with "finally the IU/LJG ship is sunk"! Listen, children. If the Kate and Leo ship is still going strong after 20 years and 3 spouses, then Lee flipping Joongi dating another girl for a little over a year is some small potatoes. 

I do understand that people are disappointed by Joongi's conduct. I'm not really deterred, though, because to me it's not really about right or wrong. IU also was already taken when this all began. And unlike LJG, she was self-professedly madly in love with Kiha and had been with him longer. Clearly that didn't stop JoonU from getting close! Now we've found out LJG too was attached while he was having all this offscreen chemistry with IU. What this really just proves is that the JoonU chemistry is SORDID YET UNSTOPPABLE. It's fine. I love a good forbidden attraction! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

... So yeah, I'm not going anywhere. :lol: Perversely looking forward to Joongi's fanmeet... Hope he's not suffering too much, the poor scoundrel... 

So much love for this post lol felt like he was blackmailed into admitting the whole thing but what do I know, I'm merely a shipper trudging along these waters

• Like 14

1 minute ago, Siracusa said:

I have a conspiracy theory put together with @q4q4. Yeah, I know it's right up there with the Grassy Knoll but how else are we going to get to 2000 pages and get a new thread started? (threads max out at 2000 pages, get locked, and a new thread starts. The Yongwha and Seohyun one is on their third thread or something).

I think Joongi and JHB dated for a hot minute two years ago but then it cooled off. Then Joongi and IU met and something was there. She broke up with Voldy and they started their dance of flirtation. This does not sit well with JHB and she leaked the dating news. She has something on Joongi (tax evasion proof? videos of him kicking a puppy?) and he agreed to corroborate her story of them dating for the past two years. And now we're in this mess.

@Siracusalol! you are hilarious!

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, cuteahjumma said:

Aigoo... I feel like laughing now, silly me, should have trusted my gut instinct before I joined this ship.At the beginning, I just thought both JG and JE had great chemistry, but after what I saw at SAF, I was thinking he is either a mega flirt or he genuinely has a thing for his co-star. I boarded this ship after some of his long-time fans here convinced me that he was a true gentleman who wouldn't be so tactile with his co-stars if he wasn't into her. Guess they really don't know him that well after all. Yes, he has every right to keep it a secret, he did say a relationship must be protected from the public in order for it to develop to marriage.... so seeing now that he has come clean, I think marriage is in the cards. Since 2016 they say? Nope, not buying it, most likely true since it was first discovered in late 2014? They are only trying to soften the damage.

JG ah, bad career move my boy. Fan service they say? Well I'm afraid he has taken overboard this time. Lots of fans loved MLSHR even if the 2 main leads have no interest in each other in real life. He was the one constantly feeding the fans this illusion. Name me an A-list actor who does such fan service, most would clearly draw the line once the drama was over... you should not mislead your fans.  Besides, he has been trying too hard to sell this lonely-bachelor-in-need-of-love image that is really back firing on him now. He really put the last nail into the coffin by appearing in MEC acting all romantic and lonely, when in actual fact he has a 2 yr relationship going on. Honestly, he must have offended someone in Dispatch to release such news after he is gaining popularity in the home front. Appearing on MEC is definitely a career move, he always said he monitors all the popular shows and take notes of what the public wants, I guess his true intention was to get rom-com offers which he never got, as those are usually the mega hits.

I hope he learnt his lesson and present himself like a true A-list actor now instead of marketing himself like an idol (single-available-forever-in-love-with-his-fans-only). He truly is a remarkable actor, even if he is married he would still have tons of fans with his talents, no need for all these fancy fan service. Just look at Ji Sung, a remarkable actor with amazing chemistry with his co-stars on screen, off-screen a loving, devoted husband and doting father. I hope to see JG going down this path from now onward. And he really needs to tone down his flirtatious antics, sometimes he really makes me cringe.:D

For those of you who are heart broken, cheer up my friends. Guess I'm just a mild shipper as this news didn't really hit me too hard, but rather I wanted to say...... I knew it!!! Should have trusted my gut instinct! :D lol. Ok, I'm going to hide in the corner and laugh at myself for buying those crumbs he has been feeding!  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I dont mad at him at all for his relation with hyebin..it's his own life n love..his private life.., but i just feel bad for him to let us believed that he is single n lonely..again i cant accept how he hide hye bin..poor her..n for the first time i realised he is not as gentleman as i thought he was..gd luck for both of them.for JE no damage i think for her..and i strongly believe she deserve better guys..a manly one..gd luck n success for her both for her singing n acting..,sorry for my bad english..

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

I have a conspiracy theory put together with @q4q4. Yeah, I know it's right up there with the Grassy Knoll but how else are we going to get to 2000 pages and get a new thread started? (threads max out at 2000 pages, get locked, and a new thread starts. The Yongwha and Seohyun one is on their third thread or something).

I think Joongi and JHB dated for a hot minute two years ago but then it cooled off. Then Joongi and IU met and something was there. She broke up with Voldy and they started their dance of flirtation. This does not sit well with JHB and she leaked the dating news. She has something on Joongi (tax evasion proof? videos of him kicking a puppy?) and he agreed to corroborate her story of them dating for the past two years. And now we're in this mess.

How will JG ever get out of this one?! 

• Like 14

8 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Wow. Now I know how Troy felt in that episode of Community.

But a halfhearted congrats to Oppa and JHB. I'm happy if Oppa is happy but I'm still a little crushed. But I'm not jumping this ship. JoonU or Broke!

Even if JHB is pregnant and they have a shotgun marriage, I will stay on this ship. I will wait for announcements for the marriage, the pregnancy, the separation, the acrimonious child custody fight, the divorce, everything! Anyone with me? 

Come on, Stargazers! Even Star Wars fans had to wait sixteen years for new movies and even then they had to sit through three jjamppong prequels before waiting another ten years before getting Episode 7 and Rogue One.

We can do this!

Love your statement so much chingu. And I'm still here captain and fellow stargazers. Maybe I'm silent lurker, but I will keep updating my JoonU account in IG. I believing in JoonU and I don't care with be named stubborn shipper. LOL

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Please don't quote images
  • Like 15

13 minutes ago, cuteahjumma said:

Aigoo... I feel like laughing now, silly me, should have trusted my gut instinct before I joined this ship.At the beginning, I just thought both JG and JE had great chemistry, but after what I saw at SAF, I was thinking he is either a mega flirt or he genuinely has a thing for his co-star. I boarded this ship after some of his long-time fans here convinced me that he was a true gentleman who wouldn't be so tactile with his co-stars if he wasn't into her. Guess they really don't know him that well after all. Yes, he has every right to keep it a secret, he did say a relationship must be protected from the public in order for it to develop to marriage.... so seeing now that he has come clean, I think marriage is in the cards. Since 2016 they say? Nope, not buying it, most likely true since it was first discovered in late 2014? They are only trying to soften the damage.

JG ah, bad career move my boy. Fan service they say? Well I'm afraid he has taken overboard this time. Lots of fans loved MLSHR even if the 2 main leads have no interest in each other in real life. He was the one constantly feeding the fans this illusion. Name me an A-list actor who does such fan service, most would clearly draw the line once the drama was over... you should not mislead your fans.  Besides, he has been trying too hard to sell this lonely-bachelor-in-need-of-love image that is really back firing on him now. He really put the last nail into the coffin by appearing in MEC acting all romantic and lonely, when in actual fact he has a 2 yr relationship going on. Honestly, he must have offended someone in Dispatch to release such news after he is gaining popularity in the home front. Appearing on MEC is definitely a career move, he always said he monitors all the popular shows and take notes of what the public wants, I guess his true intention was to get rom-com offers which he never got, as those are usually the mega hits.

I hope he learnt his lesson and present himself like a true A-list actor now instead of marketing himself like an idol (single-available-forever-in-love-with-his-fans-only). He truly is a remarkable actor, even if he is married he would still have tons of fans with his talents, no need for all these fancy fan service. Just look at Ji Sung, a remarkable actor with amazing chemistry with his co-stars on screen, off-screen a loving, devoted husband and doting father. I hope to see JG going down this path from now onward. And he really needs to tone down his flirtatious antics, sometimes he really makes me cringe.:D

For those of you who are heart broken, cheer up my friends. Guess I'm just a mild shipper as this news didn't really hit me too hard, but rather I wanted to say...... I knew it!!! Should have trusted my gut instinct! :D lol. Ok, I'm going to hide in the corner and laugh at myself for buying those crumbs he has been feeding!  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yes..like other A-list actor.. it will more respectful..

Oh gosh..more i see pictures and remember what happens in SAF and taiwan.. i (honestly) have no respect for him.. sorry for his fan.. 

I am also a fan of lee min ho, long before i in love with scarlet heart (and JG)..when dispatch catch him dating with suzy.. i really feel happy for him, and still his fan until now.. eventhough a lot of people ship him with park shin hye before.. but for me as long as he happy i am happy too.. cuz i can see his interactions with PSH is full respect as friend. No lovey dovey interactions.. yeahh.. u know what i mean.. i said something like this to some fan of JG to please respect my (or some of us) opinion.. once again..i really respect all of JG fans.. but this is also my personal right to feel disappointed.. but i wont send all hate comment to him.. i hope the best for JG, but i cant call myself as his fan again..

good luck all! 

• Like 20

LOL. Somehow this mess really makes JG had a "playboy" label/image. LOL! That's what JE told you, boy! Do not act too NICE toward everybody, especially girls. JE, PMY, now JHB. Sigh. I do not know his real feeling or real situation. But maybe, could we say, this is his first scandal ever? Hmm, couldn't say this as a scandal either. But for sure, this would damage his image so much (and some fans maybe already unfollowed him, because this "JHB" thingy already set a fire too in the past between JG and his fans). Honestly, I don't understand, from what I know he was always careful with a scandal. Hmph, maybe he just want to forget his career and begin a happy family?? LOL! *Sorry, I'm still in my dissapointed mode*

• Like 20

5 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Actually I really, really hope we ´ve been deluluing so much about JG&JE interactions, because if something more happened between them and the girl is heartbroken now...OMG :bawling:    

And that song she wrote! It makes sense if that´s the case...No, no ,no it cannot be:huh:

Jieunah! hwatig!

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not quote images~~
  • Like 14

i think we all on this agreement that we are not upset because he is dating other girl but we r upset that he's been laying to us all along, portrayed himself as someone who he wasn't that was a lonely, miserable single man that desperately need love and has been lonely and single all this time (i can't count how many interviews that he is been saying this..even on his recent interview at oneTV Asia he said he need to find someone special first to give a kiss, funny right JG?) 

for fan service things yes i will take a blame for that maybe me or us as shippers had been reading too much between the tiny lines, but still laying abt urself and misleading ur fans are unacceptable, or at least for me...

I still admire JG as a real actor which is ironically he really is whether its on dramas or real life! but looking at him as a true gentleman? i need more to convince me for that after all of these. 

ohh..i wish we all can gather together and drink Isul how great that would be..lolz...*groupvirtualhugs* 

now im really curious what will happens to his career, because i have this nagging feeling it will hit him the hard way (i hope i am wrong thou) hopefully he will take a lesson from this. 

looking forward to his fm in different perspective...

• Like 19

2 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

I talked about the dating thingy to my husband nonstop. He didn't say anything but, "you can sue him for betrayal of public trust". I laughed so hard.

LOL!! That's what the best reason to sue him. LOL!!

Btw, after I reconsider many times, I think I will still in this ship after a wedding announcement that @Siracusa mentioned before! LOL! But! There's a BUT, JG ssi!! As long as JE still welcome you, I'll do the same. But do not blame me if I bullied you with a (sarcastic) joke in this thread, it's your fault after all! Kekeke~ But for now, I'll just shipping with a light heart and stay still, watch what JG'd gonna do after this announcement? While I enjoyed JE's Comeback, of course. Sigh, what a terrible day today. Need my meditation, to calm my destroyed shipper heart!

unnamed%202_zpskmzrbh8g.gif

New Reminder for myself "Ship with a light heart", "Ship with a light heart".

• Like 21

No matter what happens, SoHae will always have a special place in my heart (stubborn shipper!). :)

Surprisingly, I am not particularly upset nor mad. Not so sure why I am experiencing an odd wave of calmness. I just hope that this will not negatively affect their friendship and MLSHR casts' bond (but I suspect there is going to be some brief awkwardness here and there).  But looking back at it now, those heart fluttering moments evoke a lot of sentimental feelings. 

Spoiler

"If we have met in another world at another time, I was thinking how great that would've been." 

iu-and-lee-joon-gi-star-in-the-sbs-drama

Ah, a chemistry I will never forget! :heart:

• Like 22

2 hours ago, WH said:

LMAO!! :D:D:D On a serious note, Hope no one will do that now. He still have his encore next week.

Is Namoo even thinking right with all of these? *smh

precisely,

but then there were pictures and obviously hiding theyre celebs  soooo, its their 3rd/4th rumor they could no longer deny..  (they looked happy and normal too, cant really stay mad at him but still disappointed his single and lonely statement months ago)

or maybe the girl was kinda upset so jg just admit it.. namoo cant do anything since jg gave them so much, maybe theyll try to plan their next move...

• Like 11

1 hour ago, meeibe16 said:

I dnt knw why but i cant really leave this thread.

But to be frank he should delete the posts.

i dont think he should, after all theyre friends and teammates in SHR...

just got out of hand since SAF and those interviews... he should learn now to be honest with fans...

• Like 14

1 hour ago, hyehoon said:

Dont you think TVN will be mad at him they waste resources and money for those episodes they shot in Italy and it will not air, at the end day they say its all about money in the entertainment industry they need to gain what they use in producing that show and they will loss money for not airing it.

i dont think tvn will be mad, the extra episode were like bts maybe that is well edited since they didnt expect it will be well watched.. usually they only have 4 episode for each couple..

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

precisely,

but then there were pictures and obviously hiding theyre celebs  soooo, its their 3rd/4th rumor they could no longer deny..  (they looked happy and normal too, cant really stay mad at him but still disappointed his single and lonely statement months ago)

or maybe the girl was kinda upset so jg just admit it.. namoo cant do anything since jg gave them so much, maybe theyll try to plan their next move...

Is because celebrities can't go against Dispatch. Once Dispatch reveals photos is game over because they probably have even more information than the one released. Dispatch is only waiting for the right time in their popularity to release the photos they have. And for Joon Gi this was the right time for Dispatch. With IU and Kiha they did the same in 2015.

• Like 18

39 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

i think we all on this agreement that we are not upset because he is dating other girl but we r upset that he's been laying to us all along, portrayed himself as someone who he wasn't that was a lonely, miserable single man that desperately need love and has been lonely and single all this time (i can't count how many interviews that he is been saying this..even on his recent interview at oneTV Asia he said he need to find someone special first to give a kiss, funny right JG?) 

for fan service things yes i will take a blame for that maybe me or us as shippers had been reading too much between the tiny lines, but still laying abt urself and misleading ur fans are unacceptable, or at least for me...

I still admire JG as a real actor which is ironically he really is whether its on dramas or real life! but looking at him as a true gentleman? i need more to convince me for that after all of these. 

ohh..i wish we all can gather together and drink Isul how great that would be..lolz...*groupvirtualhugs* 

now im really curious what will happens to his career, because i have this nagging feeling it will hard him big time (i hope i am wrong thou) hopefully he will take a lesson from this. 

looking forward to his fm in different perspective...

Thank you for saying exactly everything I wanna say.I was thinking to write and talk about JE and her song and IUTV since yesterday.But now,maybe it is not necessary anymore.This news somehow is already predicted eventhough it comes really at unpredicted time.Remember how last time we were hot in discussion about JHB here.At that time I was also expected them to be a couple since they were rumoured not just once but twice and thrice and people even had picture of them.However I thought the relationship was over,and JG whom being single again are lonely.Then,now I was fooled.Good thing this was not revealed on 1st April,or else JG would become the biggest joke ever.I would just hope that he can be more gentleman in doing things which he did not.Well,I want this ship to maintain,but now shipping them doesn’t feel right anymore.However I really love So and Soo.ML has been cruel for not giving us happy ending but in real life this is more harsh.lol..lesson for me to ship lesser. About his career,it seems that he will be facing negative impact but then he has to learn his lesson and as a good actor he will rise again later but to think he just had second wave popularity due to MLSHR,I kind of feel a bit sad for him.I hope he will say something and not just keeping quiet.I will stay in this thread to see more drama…heheheh.We never had a quiet week since the beginning .There always be something new happen for stargazers to spazz and rant and this is one big bomb we have here this week..looking forward to more especially his fm is coming.

For Jieunie..just think of your album and go kill all the charts..you’re the queenU. If later you would also find the one and only, I will cheer for you too.

For dispatch,I think they really want to do this for a long time.Maybe they got pissed when they got denied again and again.So they found a perfect time,but they were practically killing him for doing this exactly at this moment.

• Like 22