[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 hours ago, caramelovers75 said:

*Btw I've seen JG's interview with One Asia, oh my gosh, you wouldn't how I scream (and laughing) at my office and smile like an idiot, craziest, foolest person in the world. These two really!! Don't toy with my shipper heart!!! Just go get together already!! I mean JG said that IU was first that came to his mind and kiss was first that came to his mind too. What the hell??? He likes black, which is, JE's fav outfit color lately ( She wore a lot of black clothes before, like on SAF, her airport fashion to Taiwan, her outfit for JG's & herself concert, her V Live's page, etc). What's with these two really? I'm amaze with their "coincidences". It really insane, crazy, and so rare!!

Btw thank you @ucieh for sharing & liking my FMV! Hope there would be "limitless" sources for us to make another FMVs of them. LOL!! BBJX Curse/Miracle please come trueee!!!

Sorry to cut ur post... but did you guys notice? When he said IU, his expression suddenly changed into more firmed! just compared to when he answered the other questions kekeke he was like "IU ofc IU!" there's no doubt when he said that name hhahhaaa :wub:

Btw.. i freakin crazy love the JamJam teaser!! it's so colourful.. and IU is so prettyyyyy!!!!

• Like 21

6 hours ago, moonlovers said:
About this caption with monkey icon, i just realize that she want to pointed out where the monkey stand ... and the answer is none other than her Pyeha...

Is it crumbs or my delulu??? Ahh this couple makes me crazy about them...

I just notice the mask's colours are their fav.colour....if I am not wrong the red one is wangso's and the white one is Haesoo's...

• Like 8

5 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

Sorry to cut ur post... but did you guys notice? When he said IU, his expression suddenly changed into more firmed! just compared to when he answered the other questions kekeke he was like "IU ofc IU!" there's no doubt when he said that name hhahhaaa :wub:

Btw.. i freakin crazy love the JamJam teaser!! it's so colourful.. and IU is so prettyyyyy!!!!

Totally agreee @meeibe16! I had to rewatch the One Asia interview and did notice that JG was somehow always looking to the left (his right) before answering most of the questions except for when he picked winter, IU, cute and kiss. For these ones he was looking directly at the camera. I don't know how to read eye signals, isn't there supposed to be meanings when people look to the right or the left when answering questions? I dunno but I do hope it's a good indication when he answered directly and kept looking straight when he said IU. :D

And him liking her new MV teaser on IG...awwww get together already, you two! :wub:

• Like 14

@meeibe16 i agreed with u, I also noticed his voice changed when talked abt IU more gentle very different  when he talked abt Baekhyun, and his face there was seriousness on it. he also had to explain why he choose IU and kiss, I can't stop smiling of giddiness.

@latinoona thank u for ur ff, it added to my collection.

Oppa just liked IU pic, usually he always liked it right in time after she posted it maybe he wanted to make less obvious, kkk...anyway he never misses her posts and when he  likes it is enough for us to :blush: 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/30/lee-joon-gi-shows-loyalty-management-agency/

I love JE new Jam Jam song it so fresh, unique, her voice is so sexy and she is so pretty (as always) :) 

• Like 24

9 hours ago, annerox said:

isn't there supposed to be meanings when people look to the right or the left when answering questions? I dunno but I do hope it's a good indication when he answered directly and kept looking straight when he said IU. :D

And him liking her new MV teaser on IG...awwww get together already, you two! :wub:

Yes, it means you're thinking, and based on the direction you look to your sides (up, eye level or down) more detailed characteristics can be revealed. But what's important is that he didn't think and didn't look to either sides when he chose IU, he looked STRAIGHT in the camera and chose her. Ah ~ he had chosen her long ago. so basically he didn't need to think even a sec.:wub:

8 hours ago, annerox said:

Totally agreee @meeibe16! I had to rewatch the One Asia interview and did notice that JG was somehow always looking to the left (his right) before answering most of the questions except for when he picked winter, IU, cute and kiss. For these ones he was looking directly at the camera. I don't know how to read eye signals, isn't there supposed to be meanings when people look to the right or the left when answering questions? I dunno but I do hope it's a good indication when he answered directly and kept looking straight when he said IU. :D

actually i didn't really notice his eye movement/direction because too focus hearing his voice and haven't watch the video again ._. once I ever learned about body language and few parts of body movement especially about eyes in college (it's really important for my major but now just remember some of them :")) and found it interesting because looking at people eye movement actually can describe how they feel or think (and you can find out too if the person is lying or telling the truth while talking to you).

if someone looks straight ahead when talking, it can be good and bad depends on the situation, but normally it can mean that the person is showing interest or concern about the topic you are talking or asking about. But if the person keep staring ahead, he/she can be daydreaming or creating imagination on their minds.

if someone look at their right (for example JG's oppa reaction in the video), it can mean that the person is remembering about experience or imagining about something

since i have forgot some of the lesson i got, please correct me if i'm wrong XD

• Like 17

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and to all those celebrating their birthdays in April, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Another Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for IU's next song. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Jieun to guest at JoonGi's Seoul FM on April 15, and if ever, to sing Good Day, as he mentioned during his Taiwan FM, and/or Through the Night, as requested by @q4q4. singer-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. JoonGi and Jieun to do a duet at his April 15 FM in Seoul.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292  thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi's hair stylist to buy a new comb because the one she is using now has broken teeth, causing his hair to part in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  (For this chant to be a success, his hairstyle on his next live appearance shouldn't feature the curtain look. LOL)

5. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

6. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

7. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

8. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

9. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

10. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji11. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

12. More SHR cast get-togethers so JoonGi could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

15. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

16. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

17. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 20