[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

21 minutes ago, ucieh said:

For the part that I highlighted above, please CMIIW. Did he actually mention that or was he asking the candy if there was someone that made her heart fluttered in the past 2 months? Based on the translation, he didnt refer to himself.

Meanwhile, BBJX blessings / miracles please do come true \^o^/

From what I understood, they were playing " truth or dare" kind of game, so he said that and she was supposed to guess if he was lying or telling the truth

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, latinoona said:

From what I understood, they were playing " truth or dare" kind of game, so he said that and she was supposed to guess if he was lying or telling the truth

Yes, they were supposedly playing the game, but she wasnt asked to guess. He was asking her the question and she said yes. In the end, they didnt actually play the game (??) 

EDIT: Honestly, I wanted him to mention / tell that there's someone that has made his heart flutter or the candy shouldve asked him back about it...oh well..

Need more crumbs here..

• Like 11

Regarding the Truth or Dare part from MEC. From what I also understood is that JG asked the question for PMY and she answered yes. That's why I was a disappointed that it wasn't the crumbs we were hoping for when it showed up in the teaser. It's hard to depend on subs so hopefully one of our fluent chinggus could help us out. 

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, joongijieun16178293 said:

Oh sorry maybe im just confused maybe from what i understand ...sorry shipper its my bad maybe iwas just confused for their converstaion 

but still im a solid Joonu couple

Dont worry chingu, we are here to support and correct each other. I could be wrong though, that's why please CMIIW.

Yes, JoonU fightiiiinggg!! WE CAN MAKE IT!! 

• Like 12

Just my two cents about those hardcore shippers getting mad in LJG's instagram... I just wanted to say that IU and LJG have their own lives, they are not fans' property. Fans can't decide who can be their friends, they can't decide who can they date either. Fans have to respect their personal choices. :) If BBJX "curse" comes true would be awesome, but if not and if they get the opportunity to date other great and good people (as them) for a love relationship...why don't be happy for their choices? I don't think the affection they have towards each other will disappear with time, they have the Moon Lovers' family bond. That bond is one of the strongest I have seen. Again, just my two cents. 

---------

Here are talking about the pre-releases. 

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

I just wanted to say that IU and LJG have their own lives, they are not fans' property. Fans can't decide who can be their friends, they can't decide who can they date either. Fans have to respect their personal choices.

@Gabi Bros couldn't agree more with you. It also surprised me that some took it way too far. After the MV release I also found a few harassing comments towards JG on his IG from people who mentioned Ji Eun - perhaps these were just those jealous immature fans or her shippers from other groups. It's so disrespectful but then again, it's kinda unavoidable. I just hope that some of JG fans who can be as 'brutal' in responding to harassing comments wouldn't get provoked and create even a bigger, unnecessary drama. Like seriously if you're a good fan, just spend your time and energy to support your star's project instead of harassing other stars.

Anyway, it seems like MLSHR first episode aired in the Philippines was trending #1 on twitter event? So happy that after a few months the series is still loved in different parts of the world... SoHae/ SoSoo couple is indeed one of the most memorable couples. We love the two so much that all we want is their happiness... if possible, together ^_^

1 hour ago, joongijieun16178293 said:

I just want to add my fellow shipper .. Remember what JG said in the past episode of MEC ... He did mentioned that someone makes his heart flutter recently two mos and until today , so on my analysis if MEC was shoot in February well thats make sense it happened around November , .... Im just calculating and i think that someone he is reffering to is someone that we know ❤️❤️❤️So im gonna stick to this 

i know heaven is on our side fate and destiny will conquer our JoonU ❤️❤️❤️

P.s and remember all the coincidences that  happened in italy  the place italy where JE shoot her mv the bunny ,and jG guessing his candy is an idol why? Maybe on his mind he was thinking his candy is an idol which describe JE .... Hehehhehe so imaybe its just coincidence after all ,

but im gonna stick again that he cannot denied he said that someone makes his heart flutter ...❤️❤️❤️

@joongijieun16178293 If I remember correctly, this was their convo:

JG said: "Recently I have met someone that makes my heart flutter."
PMY: "How recent?"
JG: "How about, within two months.."
PMY: "Hum..yes, there is.."

The way their convo went, it was like JG's tone was that of hesitation of whether to ask her straight or explain his side first. Sometimes, when you are not sure of what the response would be, you get to explain first and have the other person understand what you mean. In a way, it wasn't a direct question but PMY understood what he meant to say or ask so, she responsed.

edit:  I rewatched the truth or dare part...just to be sure... LOL See link in spoiler... jump to 40:19

Edited by WH
added video
  • Like 13

33 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Just my two cents about those hardcore shippers getting mad in LJG's instagram... I just wanted to say that IU and LJG have their own lives, they are not fans' property. Fans can't decide who can be their friends, they can't decide who can they date either. Fans have to respect their personal choices. :) If BBJX "curse" comes true would be awesome, but if not and if they get the opportunity to date other great and good people (as them) for a love relationship...why don't be happy for their choices? I don't think the affection they have towards each other will disappear with time, they have the Moon Lovers' family bond. That bond is one of the strongest I have seen. Again, just my two cents. 

I have to admit, I'm a hardcore JoonJi shipper through and through but only on the inside. I tend to just stick to our thread or shipper IGs to express my JoonJi feels. (I may have tagged JG in a video of IU singing before but only because I want him to hear her sing so much :P) Never would I thought to impose my shipper views on both of them. To think of all the crumbs we could have had if it weren't for the dating rumours because of them bad apples who flooded JG's account after the breakup. BUT i agree with you chinggu, i'm also slowly accepting the possibility that the BBJX may or may not work out. If they find someone great to be with, that's great. Would I be disappointed? Greatly so, because for awhile I was convinced that the BBJX curse has already passed. but in the end, all we have are conjectures and observations. When it comes down to it, only JE and JG knows with certainty if whatever they have is something they'd want to take further or not. Time will give us the answer. Whatever will be, will be. I'm just bracing myself for the ride ahead. As all of us chinggus know, JE's next pre-release track is a collaboration with Oh Hyuk and I heard that's there's already an IU-OhHyuk shipping going on. So much to look forward in the months ahead!

• Like 20

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

As all of us chinggus know, JE's next pre-release track is a collaboration with Oh Hyuk and I heard that's there's already an IU-OhHyuk shipping going on. So much to look forward in the months ahead!

I don't think that ship has future (if it still exists). Even before meeting IU, Oh Hyuk was a close friend of IU's ex, but not many people know that. I don't know more because I only follow Hyukoh's songs (the band) and others songs of Oh Hyuk. Seems that IU and Oh Hyuk became friends since Infinity Challenge. Many people are excited for the pre-release because they love their voices. I am a fan of the voice of Oh Hyuk...he is a really good singer. I will talk a bit in hidden content. 

Spoiler

Yes, people shipped them in Infinity Challenge 2015 music festival (show started around July). Oh Hyuk's personality most of the time was really cute in a shy way... so many found him charming. But I think most people stopped the shipping once IU's dating news came out like 3 months after. Oh Hyuk seems to be a close friend of Ki Ha (IU's ex) before Oh Hyuk meeting IU on Infinity Challenge. Seems that IU's ex was the one that gave him IU's phone number for Oh Hyuk be able to thanks her for promoting him. Before Infinity Challenge, IU promoted Hyukoh (the band) in instagram. She became a fan of the band. 

Spoiler

iu.jpg

Ki Ha and Oh Hyuk

Spoiler

CQY7vHXWcAAq81h.jpg

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Gabi Bros said:

I don't think that ship has future (if it still exists). Even before meeting IU, Oh Hyuk was a close friend of IU's ex, but not many people know that. 

JE is just so shippable with a lot of people everyone seem to want her for their bias. Oh Hyuk and her would definitely make the perfect pair for making music and I'm looking forward to it! Not many people are aware of his connection with Voldy so I expect that the IU-Hyuk ship will be sailing and maybe gain new shippers once the collab is out. It's expected of JG as well to be shipped with someone else now that both are moving on to new projects. I have to admit I was still feeling salty about the MEC episodes despite what my rational mind says and him following PMY made my heart contract a bit but I gotta let this poor shipper heart relax and not fret so much. In the end, it's their decision and their happiness is what matters. I'll just continue to support these two together (or apart) and adore them regardless never mind what my crazy shipper heart may irrationally feel sometimes :wink: 

• Like 22

55 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

JE is just so shippable with a lot of people everyone seem to want her for their bias. Oh Hyuk and her would definitely make the perfect pair for making music and I'm looking forward to it! Not many people are aware of his connection with Voldy so I expect that the IU-Hyuk ship will be sailing and maybe gain new shippers once the collab is out. It's expected of JG as well to be shipped with someone else now that both are moving on to new projects. I have to admit I was still feeling salty about the MEC episodes despite what my rational mind says and him following PMY made my heart contract a bit but I gotta let this poor shipper heart relax and not fret so much. In the end, it's their decision and their happiness is what matters. I'll just continue to support these two together (or apart) and adore them regardless never mind what my crazy shipper heart may irrationally feel sometimes :wink: 

Totally agree with you. IU is so angelic and lovable and it's true there's a lot of fanboys around her!  

Shippering is always a risky game because we think we know a lot about the OTP, but actually we only are able to see the iceberg's peak. So, yes we could be right or wrong about our theories but at the end It ll be just a bet

I m more clueless that I ve been ever before. At this point I expect anything from JoonU, even this MEC issue could be a smoke screen, but again, we don't know

• Like 19

I just visited the ChangMin thread (Healer couple) and they are suffering with MEC just like us :lol: but it seems they stay positive about their OTP. Even someone brought pics from IG of Chang Ji Wook's friends showing their support to Changmin:D 

• Like 14

6 hours ago, marimari00 said:

At work.  But feel urged to say this...You represent my mind chingu ya...

My sentiment always lead back to Jieunie.  I have nothing left to say about MEC.  When she said 'DIARY' in her lyric...  I knew i may not wrong.  Certain matters not been spoken..kept in her heart...whatever it is..  This girl is precious..i just don't want her to be hurt... 

• Like 12

41 minutes ago, jgje said:

This girl is precious..i just don't want her to be hurt... 

@jgje sorry chingu-ya, I hope I won't misunderstand your post so I just want to clear things out before making such a rush decision like saying goodbye to this ship because it's going negatively biased towards the star I've been following. Are you by any chance saying that JG with this MEC thingy hurts her? if so, I gotta say that I'm upset to see such an implication. I know that you might be IU-biased based on your posts and I'm also highly more JG-biased but I've tried my best not to infer too much. I don't know if you are aware of the fact that Joon Gi hasn't had it easy either since he's been related to JE. He has been harassed by immature JE fans on weibo and after the MV release even on his Instagram! He was scolded by the so-called hardcore JoonU shipper since the broadcast of MEC. Don't you think he might have been hurt as well? Joon Gi has been the one pleasing and spoiling us with a lot of crumbs since the very beginning of this ship. I used to be 'embarrassed' of myself being a hajunse who shipped him with somebody else's girlfriend but I endured it because I wanted JG to be happy with whoever he chose and at that time I thought JE would potentially be the one. I like the girl and most importantly I thought he liked her a lot too!

As his not-so-new fan, it surprised me that he wanted to 'polish' his image after all these years. He went to join MEC with the intention of 'changing the misconception about his image' and he posted the clip of his old-time mentor/bestie Robert Holley kinda 'praising' him on his IG . I wonder what these all were for. He's not a newbie in the K-entertainment field. He is a veteran, seasoned actor. He was amongst the pioneers of hallyu wave kingdom in the early-mid 2000s and has recently been rising again for the 2nd time. Why did he have to do such a thing? My temporary conclusion was that he wanted to impress a certain group of 'public'. My wild, delusional guess would be Ji Eun's fans because his own fans have already appreciated him as the amazing person he has been! I believe there's nothing he does that intentionally hurts others, especially his 'close colleague'.

Anyway, I think I have to excuse myself for a while from the thread in order to sort my feelings out. I hope I'm not being too sensitive over this issue. I wish all the best for Ji Eun's album and her future endeavours as well. I hope by the time I return to visit the thread, the atmosphere is a lot better.

P.S. Joon Gi's other shipper thread was the one with Shin Min Ah, which already died immediately after SMA and Kim Woo Bin's dating confirmation. The page stayed at 200-ish. This JoonU ship is the first active ship for him and this is also the first time I see quite some of hajunse joining because normally we don't ship him with anybody. Even though it's true that some have started shipping him with PMY after their fun interaction in MEC, it's totally nothing compared to the number of shipper groups available for IU/ Ji Eun or even PMY's other shipper groups (with Ji Chang Wook and LMH). I never care enough to check on those shipper groups although I'll definitely take action whenever one of them harass JG openly. Whatever happens to JE in the future, even if she doesn't end up with JG, I will always wish the girl the best because to me she's also a precious co-star of JG. I can't be her fan yet but she definitely earns my blessings. Therefore, for my fellow Stargazers here who aren't JG fans, I humbly request to treat JG the same way. I hope it's not too difficult to do. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

@jgje sorry chingu-ya, I hope I won't misunderstand your post so I just want to clear things out before making such a rush decision like saying goodbye to this ship because it's going negatively biased towards the star I've been following. Are you by any chance saying that JG with this MEC thingy hurts her? if so, I gotta say that I'm upset to see such an implication. I know that you might be IU-biased based on your posts and I'm also highly more JG-biased but I've tried my best not to infer too much. I don't know if you are aware of the fact that Joon Gi hasn't had it easy either since he's been related to JE. He has been harassed by immature JE fans on weibo and after the MV release even on his Instagram! He was scolded by the so-called hardcore JoonU shipper since the broadcast of MEC. Don't you think he might have been hurt as well? Joon Gi has been the one pleasing and spoiling us with a lot of crumbs since the very beginning of this ship. I used to be 'embarrassed' of myself being a hajunse who shipped him with somebody else's girlfriend but I endured it because I wanted JG to be happy with whoever he chose and at that time I thought JE would potentially be the one. I like the girl and most importantly I thought he liked her a lot too!

As his not-so-new fan, it surprised me that he wanted to 'polish' his image after all these years. He went to join MEC with the intention of 'changing the misconception about his image' and he posted the clip of his old-time mentor/bestie Robert Holley kinda 'praising' him on his IG . I wonder what these all were for. He's not a newbie in the K-entertainment field. He is a veteran, seasoned actor. He was amongst the pioneers of hallyu wave kingdom in the early-mid 2000s and has recently been rising again for the 2nd time. Why did he have to do such a thing? My temporary conclusion was that he wanted to impress a certain group of 'public'. My wild, delusional guess would be Ji Eun's fans because his own fans have already appreciated him as the amazing person he has been! I believe there's nothing he does that intentionally hurts others, especially his 'close colleague'.

Anyway, I think I have to excuse myself for a while from the thread in order to sort my feelings out. I hope I'm not being too sensitive over this issue. I wish all the best for Ji Eun's album and her future endeavours as well. I hope by the time I return to visit the thread, the atmosphere is a lot better.

P.S. Joon Gi's other shipper thread was the one with Shin Min Ah, which already died immediately after SMA and Kim Woo Bin's dating confirmation. The page stayed at 200-ish. This JoonU ship is the first active ship for him and this is also the first time I see quite some of hajunse joining because normally we don't ship him with anybody. Even though it's true that some have started shipping him with PMY after their fun interaction in MEC, it's totally nothing compared to the number of shipper groups available for IU/ Ji Eun or even PMY's other shipper groups (with Ji Chang Wook and LMH). I never care enough to check on those shipper groups although I'll definitely take action whenever one of them harass JG openly. Whatever happens to JE in the future, even if she doesn't end up with JG, I will always wish the girl the best because to me she's also a precious co-star of JG. I can't be her fan yet but she definitely earns my blessings. Therefore, for my fellow Stargazers here who aren't JG fans, I humbly request to treat JG the same way. I hope it's not too difficult to do. Thanks.

Oh no...don't go anywhere chingu ya... hug you..:bawling:

Joongi is my best suitor for Jieunie.. I respect that man..he is the one who walk the talk... (it's just MEC..but ignore me ya! others maybe like it..  Can't say much as i am at work now)  

• Like 10