[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, postnihilism said:

a;lskjf;jsd;fkjdsfjksdjfsdkjflaskjd;fkjdslkfjds

First Joongi's throwback quote, and now IU's posting of MLSHR fanart (incl. SoSoo) the day right after? WELL WELL WELL. (I don't believe in coincidences.)

And... am I to understand that IU got those images by stalking the ML forum for Korean fans?? Because that brings up other pressing questions. (Is this a regular hobby of hers... does she also read SoSoo fic... etc. :lol:)

ETA: My bad, I'm gathering now the art was just sent to her? (Though I'm still curious about the above questions, lol.)

Also, this is a glorious day, for it is the day that the IU/LJG SNS relationship has made a long-awaited return. :bawling:  Good to see LJG still has Jieun on notif. :D

The ML cast is the gift that keeps on giving. 

According to google translator the comment shows that it was a gift sent to her...

"As soon as I opened the lid, "Huck my goodness ..."

• Like 17

@starcandy0516 thank you for your hard work in translating JG's MEC part! much appreciated! :wub:

After streaming the MEC show last night, I gathered that this Season 2 has different concepts from Season 1; it's rather more scripted - just like starcandy chingu mentioned- and it has this special 'traveling theme' as well. To some extent, I like it better because it gives more dramatic effects to the show, even though it becomes less 'natural', 'spontaneous' and 'secretive' than the previous season. By the way, JG and 'My Ear's Candy 2 Lee Joon Gi' were trending on Naver yesterday. The rating was also better than the previous episode (from 0.8 % increasing to 1.1 %). Hopefully in the next episodes where JG will still appear with his Candy, the ratings and the hype keep improving. Most importantly, may we get more and more crumbs from any of his lines or actions! ^_^

Lol... it seems like Joon Gi cannot escape his 'fate' as 'Wang So'. Even when he had to confirm his identity in this show, his own song didn't work out so he had to be Wang So all over again... that goes without saying, having to mention the most memorable line he had for his very own one and only queen, Hae Soo, as well! haha... The idea of 'finding and waiting for the one' and bla bla bla... those also led us back to the memories of MLSHR and of course, eventually, JoonU! I bet JG might have been aware of this already during his MEC filming lol...

I actually did not hope JE to post anything today because I thought she would be occupied with her upcoming comeback, but being the queen Hae Soo she is, she just posted lol... to make my day even more glorious, JG liked it lol... coincidences? naaaah too many coincidences like the ones they have so far only drive us to one conclusion: they are FATED :D

Good night, fellow Stargazers! Stay hopeful and happy!

May our BBJX miracle come true soon enough!

P.S: Here is the link to the trailer of 'Calmi Cuori Appassionati', the 2001 Japanese movie that becomes the theme of JG's MEC journey if any of you are interested :D. I haven't watched the movie but I'll be watching it soon... I visited Firenze 10 years ago, it's such a charming city ... I just couldn't believe that JG filmed this show there hahaha... I'm also fated to be a JoonU shipper, it seems! Maybe one day JG will 'drag' JE to climb to the top of the Duomo to say their love (wedding) vows since in his MEC show he won't bring his Candy there lol... he's going to find her instead in Venice(?) so that Duomo thingy spot is still reserved for JE hahaha... *crossing all my fingers and toes* :lol:

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

LJG seems to be clearly stating where his bar has been set: If you're cute (like LJE) and can draw out the passion and romance of a Wang So (like Hae Soo/LJE) and you've known pain and suffering on a par with my own (like LJE), then, perhaps, dear Candy, or whoever you may be, you and I will connect well. If not, then you can find me online or in real life chatting with my close colleague, LJE.

I LIKE! :lol::wub:B)

8 hours ago, cuteahjumma said:

Omg... the way JG describes his “ideal candy/confidante” is 100% JE! I remembered reading an article about an actor (Park Seo-joon??) who once described the entertainment industry as one of the loneliest jobs in the world. When you’re up there, everyone (company/staff/colleagues/public) treats you well, but once you fall below their expectations (ratings/popularity), everyone including your so-called friends deserts you. I guess that’s why JG is always saying he feels lonely.

Regardless whether they really end up together in future, I know one thing for sure, JE is a friend that JG will never let go… why? Anyone who knows JE well, describes her as the most sincere and loyal friend in the industry - which really seems to be a rare trait to them.  They just have so much in common: their life struggles; passion for their craft; their sincerity towards their friends and fans… will they cut ties just because their drama ended or because of malicious rumors? I don’t think so! B)

yeah when he said that "with a lot of pain" i automatically think of JE,, its kind of weird to say you wanted one but i guess its because its for the other person to understand him rather than just get along with him in the surface...

hm so jg and pmy already worked together in a cf... haha indeed a small world for k-stars..

• Like 14

34 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

yeah when he said that "with a lot of pain" i automatically think of JE,, its kind of weird to say you wanted one but i guess its because its for the other person to understand him rather than just get along with him in the surface...

It's seems like after meet JE his ideal type woman changed right? cmiiw :D

• Like 20

Just now, meeibe16 said:

i havent come across an interview of him that he specified his type, he was quite ambiguous before like he wanted to experience how to love passionately??

but as they say if you met your "one", you could describe them specifically.. :heart:

• Like 19

34 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

• Like 14

Hoping for more crumbs from our two bakers this week!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. JoonGi's hair stylist to buy a new comb because the one she is using now has broken teeth, causing his hair to part in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  angry-old-man-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

3. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

4. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

5. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji9. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

10. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

12. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

13. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

14. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

16. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 24

39 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

JG talked abt his ideal type on this article

11 Lee Joon Ki facts every fangirl needs to know

Fact 9: Pretty faces get old

“My ideal type varies. A pretty face can get old quickly. I like a warm-hearted person. I hope she’s more mature than me. I want to be able to put my head on her shoulder from time to time.”

cr:https://www.dramafever.com/news/11-lee-joon-ki-facts-every-fangirl-needs-to-know/

sounded so familiar right? actually he has been describing JE all these times, he finally can put his Ideal type in to a face and now he added cute to his ideal type since JE is really naturally cute :wink: 

there was also a show when fan asked him abt his Ideal type i put in the spoiler:

Spoiler

the part that i mentioned started at 40.25

still fits JE to me :wub:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, nsyavita said:

“My ideal type varies. A pretty face can get old quickly. I like a warm-hearted person. I hope she’s more mature than me. I want to be able to put my head on her shoulder from time to time.”

cr:https://www.dramafever.com/news/11-lee-joon-ki-facts-every-fangirl-needs-to-know/

sounded so familiar right? actually he has been describing JE all these times, he finally can put his Ideal type in to a face and now he added cute to his ideal type since JE is really naturally cute :wink: 

there was also a show when fan asked him abt his Ideal type i put in the spoiler:

Hide contents

Thanks chingu.. indeed.. it's all fits to JE hhahhaaa 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, nsyavita said:

Hide contents

Thanks chingu.. indeed.. it's all fits to JE hhahhaaa 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

hm so jg and pmy already worked together in a cf... haha indeed a small world for k-stars..

Me too..the first impression words from last MEC what he said about he want candy someone who has suffered just like him. This remind me of Wang So hahaa...and he need someone like Hae Soo, i only know Hae Soo is Ji Eun :wub: 

• Like 20