[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Can't wait to watch MEC..it's tomorrow right? I believe it will be a fun episode.

Spoiler

The interesting part is actually in anticipating who is the candy..but we already know who is it..hehe..and really its her since i've watched sungkyunkwan scandal nth times so i can catch her voice and laugh..

Can't wait for JE pre released track and album.Especially it will be released in April..wow..such a timing!!

Well for stargazers, nothing is coincidence right? Even JE posted song lyrics saying i believe in coincidence.

Cant wait for Sosoo's BTS..are there really no new bts in the dvd..i don't think so..(praying hard for new bts)

more :cookie::cookie: plss~~~:blush:

• Like 15

33 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

OMG !! *sreaming* in this new preview of MEC, LJG said to his candy (confession) "I like cute person (girl)" It's a HINT guys~~!!! and they keep playing "Love of Haesu" instrument :wub: I will translate the clip, if I have free time ^^

Oh! So that's why I heard "cute"! I really wish the identity of the candy was protected more. But I guess Chinese and Korean netizens are waaay to good for that. <_< At first I was kind of jealous about this show, but now I'm anticipating it lol. 

And for those who are still worried, the latest activities of PMY don't hint anything at all haha. Not even a follow back from Joon Gi. :D Which I'm relieved for.

CUTE PERSON HUH

23 hours ago, Viraa UzerlySultana said:

I have some crazy thougt. Is that impossible for JE promotions Album on April, she will come to JG's FM as a Guest and get promotion at there? :lol: JG will allowing her to do that, right? She is his 'Close Colleague' anyway. That's will be the way of him to support her too :wub: :tongue:  kekekeke I hope it so muchhh!!! And we can see our OTP together again on the same stage!!! :D

It's more than just an encore fm, it's also two days before his birthday. I'm wishing that his colleagues will go there. Especially his close colleague. 

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:
OMG !! *sreaming* in this new preview of MEC, LJG said to his candy (confession) "I like cute person (girl)" It's a HINT guys~~!!! and they keep playing "Love of Haesu" instrument :wub: I will translate the clip, if I have free time ^^

The cute girl?!

Like her? :wub:

• Like 17

I finished translated the clip preview :D Honestly this reality show is almost completely scripted. It feels like I'm watching movies than watching reality show hahaha Well, of course there are some hints and crumbs from JG  :lol: So, I hope everyone here is not upset or jealous when JG being sweet to his candy. It's scripted and it's the show concept :wink: The last, I'm sure his candy is Park Min Young. It's her voice ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[Playing Love of Haesu instrument]

LJG : Hello

[TEXT] Hongsamie's Candy

Candy : Hello. I'm Bunny Bunny
LJG : Bunny Bunny?
LJG : I heard that you and me have a lot of things in common

[TEXT] Hongsamie and Bunny Bunny Similarity
They like singing and dancing

LJG : I like dancing and singing
LJG : Are you idol?

[TEXT] Singer
Idol (?)

[Text] Feel out

LJG : That's right, I saw you a lot in dramas
LJG : Hongsamie is actor
LJG : Bunny is also actress

[TEXT] So, Bunny Bunny is actress (?)

Candy : Ah .. really? hahaha

[TEXT] So, is that true?

LJG : I like cute person (girl) *confession to his candy* *awwww ... he's talking about JE, guys~!!!*

[TEXT] Hongsamie likes cute person (girl)

LJG : I think I can see you from here. So, I keep looking for you

[TEXT] Joking

LJG : Please jump a little bit from there!

[TEXT] Merong

LJG : I'm just wondering~ *he's making fun of his candy*

[TEXT] Sulk

Candy : Heung!

[TEXT] Please show your hand

LJG : Please show your hand to me
Candy : My hand?
Candy : Do you see it?

[Move to other scene]

LJG : It's cute
Candy : Hehehe

[TEXT] Cute candy Bunny Bunny

LJG : You also did that?
Candy : Yeah .. I'm also like that
LJG : Oh really?

[TEXT] It looks like we match each other well ...?!

LJG : It's nice we keep telling each other story through phone call like this

[TEXT] Why am I like this?

LJG : Look! My hand can't move now

[TEXT] Why am I like this? Heart-fluttering

LJG : It's kinda heart-fluttering

[TEXT] What if I personally come to there and find you?

LJG : What if I personally come to there and find you?
Candy : Huh?
Candy : Right. Find me then

[TEXT] Can Hongsamie and Bunny Bunny meet?

• Like 21

11 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

I finished translated the clip preview :D Honestly this reality show is almost completely scripted. It feels like I'm watching movies than watching reality show hahaha Well, of course there are some hints and crumbs from JG  :lol: So, I hope everyone here is not upset or jealous when JG being sweet to his candy. It's scripted and it's the show concept :wink: The last, I'm sure his candy is Park Min Young. It's her voice ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[TEXT] Hongsamie's Candy

[TEXT] Singer
Idol (?)

[Text] Feel out

[TEXT] So, is that true?

LJG : I like cute person (girl) *confession to his candy* *awwww ... he's talking about JE, guys~!!!*

[TEXT] Joking

[TEXT] Merong

[TEXT] Sulk

[Move to other scene]

Thank you so much for the Translation, Chinguuu! Yeah, I'm second with u. It's more look like a movie than reality show XD The 'Bunny-Bunny', 'Cute Girl' and the Love of Hae Soo Instrument is hints for us!!!  Looking forward for tonight!

• Like 13

@starcandy0516thank u so much chingu..same thought it more looked like a short drama then reality show. 

bunny and love of haeso wonders where did they get these idea from :wink: and JG said cute girl..ok those r crumbs for today. 

my heart feels degeun deguen waiting for more crumbs i hope we will get alot! pls..

22 hours ago, meeibe16 said:
- Wang So / Kim Seung Yeol => JG's answer is WangSo (ofc that's his fav character actually MLSHr era is so memorable moment for him right? U guys know what i mean hehehe)

And hopefully he'll not find it hard when he need to make a decision to pursuit or not someone the he loved so much hehhee just go and get her JG ssi!!

i think wht he meant by having a hard time making decisions was abt joining dramas/movies. when it comes to his cute "close colleague" he will make decisions right away and make moves fast *wang so mode on* because he feels threatening by those fanboys :D 

btw agreed with u abt why he choose WangSo, not a surprise lolz...

I also would like to added my delulu, when he choosed Soju over sake (rice wine) we all know who is the CF of Isul, i bet he was imagining her cute face while answering that question  :wink: 

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

cute girl? :blush:

i never watch this candy show...

so eventually they will meet? no?

They won't meet, only talked until the battery is off. But, recently there are cast who actually meet after the battery is off, it's Hwang Chi Yeol and Jung So Min. 

• Like 17

47 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

[TEXT] Hongsamie's Candy

[TEXT] Singer
Idol (?)

[Text] Feel out

[TEXT] So, is that true?

[TEXT] Joking

[TEXT] Merong

[TEXT] Sulk

[Move to other scene]

Thank youu chingu for this translation. I also curious in that line@Silvermaine he asked are you idol? LOL his mind and soul was fly away to someone. 

This one i called cute girl, my only Ms.Bunny :wub:

Can the candy somehow change to Ji eun as surprise? Kkk...too much delulu :wink:

• Like 19

22 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

i think wht he meant by having a hard time making decisions was abt joining dramas/movies. when it comes to his cute "close colleague" he will make decisions right away and make moves fast *wang so mode on* because he feels threatening by those fanboys :D 

btw agreed with u abt why he choose WangSo, not a surprise lolz...

I also would like to added my delulu, when he choosed Soju over sake (rice wine) we all know who is the CF of Isul, i bet he was imagining her cute face while answering that question  :wink: 

he like to drink Soju with the cute face glued in the bottom of soju glass kekekeke

• Like 21

Happy weekend!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT TOGETHER! :heart:

Looking forward to more of bunny, cute and "Love of Haesu," as well as Jieun's song release on March 24!

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

2. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

12. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 24

thank you @starcandy0516 for the translation..i'm excited

2 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Thank youu chingu for this translation. I also curious in that line@Silvermaine he asked are you idol? LOL his mind and soul was fly away to someone. 

This one i called cute girl, my only Ms.Bunny :wub:

Can the candy somehow change to Ji eun as surprise? Kkk...too much delulu :wink:

yes chinggu,the only bunny we know is the cute bunny of dlwlrma..hehe

haha..imagined if the voice suddenly change to JE,JG would recognise it in a heartbeat..then it won't be ear candy but we got married instead..kkk..can you handle the cheesiness?:wink:

• Like 19