[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

44 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

JG&NSM had worked together again after 7years , hopefully we don't have to wait that long to see JoonU together in a project or they can get married first so we will not die of waiting lolz... :D 

Yup! *keeping fingers crossed & pray that they will be paired again next year! :D I'm still thinking about that 'soon' caption til now even tho they already re-enacted the scene in taiwan. Add to that, the universal and one eye pics in his IG. I'm really not giving up any idea that they might pair up again in the right time. :wub:

Let's just think that this Ear's Candy is like a long version CF for a mobile phone! :D We'll get to know about the phone features, capabilities as well as we get to know more JG as well! His "candy" better ask him good questions. 

55 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

lets enjoy the show, meanwhile we will still keep chanting and praying for bbjx miracle to comes true, right?!  :wub:

Of course! The universe will eventually hear us if we keep praying! :wink: :wub:

(I wonder if JE is back in Seoul?)

(I wish JG will do a JT medley on his Encore :lol: ..)

• Like 11

1 hour ago, WH said:

Let's just think that this Ear's Candy is like a long version CF for a mobile phone! :D We'll get to know about the phone features, capabilities as well as we get to know more JG as well! His "candy" better ask him good questions. 

Reveal hidden contents

good thoughts! CF for a mobile phone or a short drama, just like 7first kisses (he used his real name in it right? at least in MEC he was mr.red ginseng lolz...). anyway it just another JG's project.

oh...i miss IU too..where is she now??

• Like 9

This video after he came back from Italy:
Blu-Ray MLSHR in Japan:

Tesear My Ear's Candy Season 2 this episode will air on 11 March at 10:50PM KST on tvN:

Lee Joon Gi will be chatting with his “candy” while traveling in Florence, and the preview highlights the picturesque setting as Lee Joon Gi rides a bike through the city, sightsees, and later tries to cook a romantic dinner.

He grins as he introduces himself to his caller as “Mr. Red Ginseng,” which has her just replying, “Huh?”. Lee Joon Gi previously said in an interview back in 2012 that he dreamed of being born again as red ginseng, and that he wanted to give other people energy as the plant is believed to do, and it appears that he still likes that idea!

As Lee Joon Gi travels around, he tries to guess the identity of his “candy,” and says, “I keep looking for you because I think I’ll see you somewhere here.” While he admires the sights of the city he says, “I feel like we’re really on a date. It’d be better if we came here together.” Hopefully its only acting tho

JG & PMY is already know each other as an advertising model. I hope this show only acting eventho this reality show not drama:( + before this show they both attend at premeier film ji chang wook like this pair  idea PD-nim.

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Thanks chinggu yah. As I am reading the article, this part especially caught my eye...As Lee Joon Gi travels around, he tries to guess the identity of his “candy,” and says, “I keep looking for you because I think I’ll see you somewhere here.” While he admires the sights of the city he says, “I feel like we’re really on a date. It’d be better if we came here together.”

STEP 1 - Takes deep breaths in/out of a paper bag to stop hyperventilating. STEP 2 - Drink more tea. STEP 3 - Watched cat videos for 15 minutes.

Ok, I am calm.

JG-yah, Hwaiting!

I will be in the prayer circle to do some chanting*

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Thanks chinggu yah. As I am reading the article, this part especially caught my eye...As Lee Joon Gi travels around, he tries to guess the identity of his “candy,” and says, “I keep looking for you because I think I’ll see you somewhere here.” While he admires the sights of the city he says, “I feel like we’re really on a date. It’d be better if we came here together.”

STEP 1 - Takes deep breaths in/out of a paper bag to stop hyperventilating. STEP 2 - Drink more tea. STEP 3 - Watched cat videos for 15 minutes.

Ok, I am calm.

JG-yah, Hwaiting!

I will be in the prayer circle to do some chanting*

I'LL NOT WATCH IT!!  Haha i can't! 

• Like 9

I wish he said that to jieun...

11 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

“I keep looking for you because I think I’ll see you somewhere here.” While he admires the sights of the city he says, “I feel like we’re really on a date. It’d be better if we came here together.”

oppa.... I'm not ready for this..:bawling:

oppaa..... if ur lurking this thread. please save our shipper heart.

BTW " Have an amazing weekend" caption is that referring to jieun vacation to US???

• Like 8

11 hours ago, WH said:

I don't really know if he'll have 6 episodes, chingu.. we'll see these coming days. and yup, if his candy is JE then that would be wonderful. If not, then I'll just have my shipper's heart ready. LOL I've anticipated the fact that he'll be 'flirty' & 'romantic' on this show since that's what the show is all about. I mean, that's just it. They did repeat pairings - for example, JG & NSM. They'll prolly repeat JG & JE in the right time.

I too am bracing for the flirty and romantic Mr. Red Ginseng side of JG in this show. At the right time, I hope to see JG and JE together for a project again and watch my screen explode from their chemistry. Hopefully not too long and not before they get married and have pretty little munchkins and grow old together....I will stop here LOL! 

3 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

It's lil'bit broken heart for me, what i'm afraid of is happen, that candy voice so flirty rrr...i don't like that kind of voice kkk...so annoying!

Yea i wondering that too...is it in Korea so rare doing duet couple? Sing a love song? I really want that happened to Joon Gi and Ji Eun someday, as you said it can be the trending explosion. It's just one of my dream ^^ 

Back to this tv show, even it said it reality show i don't believe if it's pure reality... i still want continue to believe Joon Gi, if i remember i read somewhere he said this challenging him, is it right? so i think he just want to explore his romance side and of course this reason because he's an actor.

Important thing that we see between Joon Gi and Ji Eun wasn't in drama, but we see their interaction through real situation...the press con, bts, awards event and their fan meeting :wub: Yes chingu, let's keep chant BBJX miracles come true! 

There there chinggu. It's okay. We can make it. I'd like to believe that the show won't be 100% reality. Some parts of it could entail following a script to get the conversation flowing a certain way? To think about it, We Got Married is more intense in terms of playing up the romantic concept but 90% of the couples that went on it never ended up dating in real life despite creating the perfect environment for them to fall for each other.  I will think of this as JG exercising his romantic chops for art's sake. And I totally agree, we can be sure of is our OTP's sincere actions towards one another and the crumbs that they, (especially JG) have inconspicuously left for us to  believe in. Let's keep trusting the BBJX magic!

• Like 15

1 hour ago, nsyavita said:

good thoughts! CF for a mobile phone or a short drama, just like 7first kisses (he used his real name in it right? at least in MEC he was mr.red ginseng lolz...). anyway it just another JG's project.

Yeah, they did used his real name. Right! this is just another project he accepted and he is bound by a contract. 

49 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

I'LL NOT WATCH IT!!  Haha i can't! 

My heart tells me that but my mind is so curious why he chose this so I'll watch it.. hope my heart can handle it!! LOL  *takes a deep breath*

@nsyavita here is the CF :wink::D - It's a mobile CF indeed..! haha

(hope LG will make JG their endorser for this phone).. it rhymes, too! LJG for LG V20! :D

Edited by WH
added News link for JGinSG
  • Like 9

10 minutes ago, moonlovers said:

I wish he said that to jieun...

oppa.... I'm not ready for this..:bawling:

oppaa..... if ur lurking this thread. please save our shipper heart.

BTW " Have an amazing weekend" caption is that referring to jieun vacation to US???

if its to JE he will say more romantic and softer than that.. :) 

looking at the lines and the story again it just too scripted for me like i said its more like a short drama but the different is they said its a reality show. 

i will even sadder if his new dramas/movies has alot of romantic or intimate scenes, BIG NO NO! lolz... :D at least in MEC they only communicate through phone right..

btw i had the same thought as u about "have a nice weekend" pic, because he put that caption on his US pic, i mean if he wanted he could choosed any other pics, so it's possible :wink: 

• Like 15

@marimari00 Stop drinking tea! LOL

IF for any reason JoonGi is easily swayed by just talking to someone on the phone, then that is his choice.

If after all that we have seen and known about JoonU, he can just switch to another girl, then he truly deserves what he gets from Jieun after MEC. angry-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928649revolver-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928shooting-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?12928

But I really believe in JoonU so it will be  true-love-smiley-emoticon.gifand loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif.

So in time, we will be like this dance-with-me-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?

• Like 22

5 hours ago, moonlovers said:

where is jieun??? is she still in US? it would be great if they back to Korea at the same time. joongi oppa is unpredictable person. we can't guess his move and read what's on his mind. Im become greedy right now I can't wait for big crumbs of jg he relationship. oppa please make it clear for us the shipper who die to know what's the real about u two. hoping he throw that at his bday. proudly say that his in relationship with jieun hahahaha I know its impossible ahkkk oppa u just makes crazy about u.

JE probably already back to Korea around 28 February .. But, just my prediction tho ..

• Like 21