[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

[#LeeJoonGiinSG] Joon Gi is so happy to be in Singapore and can't wait to meet his energetic and friendly fans here in SG! #LeeJoonGi

[#LeeJoonGiinSG] I've met many people from the productions I'm from and I have so many people to thank, hence, THANK - YOU. #leejoongi

ideo here

Spoiler

[#LeeJoonGiinSG] You can't compare my singing skills to professional singers, but I prepared hard for it -LJG#leejoongi

Video here

Spoiler

[#LeeJoonGiinSG] I like dancing over singing because it brings about bigger movements and dynamics that hypes my fans #leejoongi

[#LeeJoonGiinSG] The director joked to Lee Joon Gi that the Resident Evil might not be at its final chapter after all #leejoongi

[#LeeJoonGiinSG] I think Ha-neul's role in Scarlet Heart is the most prince liked because it had a warm and aggressive side #leejoongi

[#LeeJoonGiinSG] I think my character in Scarlet Heart is a little too aggressive if he was a male in the modern times! -LJG #leejoongi

[#LeeJoonGiinSG] I love both golf and soccer! I'm still trying to get the posture right for golf, I started 4 months ago! -LJG #leejoongi

• Like 14

[#LeeJoonGiinSG] Joon Gi is now in a challenge with a few other professional golfers to play golf! ️#leejoongi

[#LeeJoonGiinSG] Joon Gi almost scored a goal but he is still extremely happy about the result #leejoongi

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

He looks like Lee Je Hoon with his current hairstyle... I love it!! he looks so young!! :wub:

He look so boyish here...:wub:

tho..can the hairstylist dun split his hair into half...well..I am well known for hair issue 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, nsyavita said:

this is super cool ,full of JG :grin: 

Reveal hidden contents

Wow, that's super cool :blush: it reminds me with harry potter movie which ancient paintings in hogwarts look like alive in frames kkekeke

If I were there, I would walk slowly just to stare a lot of joon gi frame alive like I could see him so close then amazed, kekekeke

• Like 8

TGIF or Have a great Saturday, wherever you may be!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

So while patiently waiting,

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

2. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

12. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 19