[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

So our patience in waiting for crumbs is being tested right now. We will persevere in looking for crumbs since both of you were online twice and at the same time yesterday!

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

So while patiently waiting,

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Release of news related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Familyreading-newspaper.gif

2. Resumption of emoticon-filled and/or cryptic message posting by JoonGi in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Continued appearance of Jieun in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love dropping bombs on the thread to live in an island with no Internet and electricity.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. SHR cast get-together to be organized by JoonGi, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Duet by Jieun and JoonGi and collaboration on a MV. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. Magazines toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png to feature JoonGi and Jieun together.

12. Rom-com casting for JoonGi and Jieun in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. Release of SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Song for or inspired by JoonGi to be written by Jieun. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 19

thank u @WH for the article, it reminded me back how LJG and MLSHR had been cheated in so many level and so many ways..i even still remember SBS finally decided to put our OTP on the list of BC nominess in the very last minute, after so many (international) fans protested?I am just so glad that they won.

however I still feel bitter that JG didn't win any acting awards in SAF especially the grand prize since they decided to give to that actor that i dont know who he is nor i ever heard his name and LMH  for top excellent awards, which I agreed he is popular but i don't think his acting level even close to JG, if its all just because of the ratings (which is full of manipulation) what a pitty..

too sad MLSHR got the wrong TV broadcast who didn't know how to appreciate them. 

Hopefully JG will get baeksang art award this year..

• Like 11

1 hour ago, moonlovers said:

once  again jieun just online when joongi arrive in Singapore. I think it's not coincidence anymore but she know and they already text each other before. I'm so in love with this couple.

Me and my chingu also noticed that too... She's like 2 fanart also gave comment last night.

Spoiler

Yes, i think she was text with someone kkk... Or waiting someone took shower first, so she's stalking her fans for a while.

Was she ever like this? I think it can say quite long she's online in instagram and gave 2 likes button ^^

8 hours ago, WH said:

Oh, why am I reading the caption "JiEun" ?? hahahahaha G... Eun.. (refering to the caption "G" and the korean characters for Eun) :lol::wub: 

Suspicious huh?! He can only use one words Good Night, why he should write twice! G Night and Good (...eun) Night...isn't it? (i don't understand korean but try to translate it the hangul kkk..)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

Suspicious huh?! He can only use one words Good Night, why he should write twice! G Night and Good (...eun) Night...isn't it? (i don't understand korean but try to translate it the hangul kkk..)

Yup! He said it twice. First is 'Good Night' (G and the korean character that reads "bam" which translates to "Night") then, after the white heart emoji, the two characters before the word Night that reads "joh-eun". For this, the first character reads "Joh" and the second is "Eun". Put together "Joh-Eun" means good, nice, pretty, admirable. ('Joh-Eun' is so close to being 'JiEun' ..hahaha) And put them all together, it's like saying, "Good Night, pretty/nice/good JiEun" :wub:
Literally, he just said "Good Night, Good Night" but I'm a shipper and had a delulu mind. the first I saw is the korean charaters for 'Eun' so I thought, "Oppa is saying good night to JiEun" hahahaha :lol::wub:

Disclaimer: Those translations for the korean characters are based on Google & my basic korean alphabet knowledge (LOL). Please CMIIW with the translations. 

@simplyme_crazyme @aimwanie @rachm2014 @ross2381 @nsyavita -I agree with all of you and the rest who feel the same way with SHR..

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Joseph Lim said:

that picture scared the sh..#*$ out of me, it looked like something from the ring.

@WH u r right...

Gnight :heart: Jieun (Joh-Eun) night :heart:

yupz he was saying goodnight to JE.., 

i think Oppa (un)consciously just gave us crumbs, good joob Oppa more please..! :D 

did JE online recently or this was yesterday? 

she is been actively online on ig lately, r u checking ur "close colleague" JEya..hihi.. B)

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

that picture scared the sh..#*$ out of me, it looked like something from the ring.

@WH u r right...

Gnight :heart: Jieun (Joh-Eun) night :heart:

yupz he was saying goodnight to JE.., 

i think Oppa (un)consciously just gave us crumbs, good joob Oppa more please..! :D 

did JE online recently or this was yesterday? 

she is been actively online on ig lately, r u checking ur "close colleague" JEya..hihi.. B)

Her comment was yesterday, the one i posted it before... I think this comment was given to someone who has the original fanart (as @josephlim post the tweet).

• Like 9