[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Wow!  Uri byeontae angel becoming an investigator too!!!  Good job!  Nice to know you don't always ogle your oppa's pics! hahahaha

hahahahahha.. well.. this is my part time.. my main role still waiting to be well feed by @riuenu. kkekekekeke

• Like 7

While waiting for JG to arrive in SG...

I just wanna share this interesting blog about WHY Moon Lovers had low ratings...

more explanation & research on this blog entry http://lifeinpinkrosylens.blogspot.com/2017/02/shocking-truth-why-moonlight-drawn-by.html 

Preview: "For example, the currently broadcasting KBS drama “Laurel Tree Tailors" is guaranteed at least 30 percent ratings, and reducing the runtime would necessarily result in reducing the number of commercials that could be broadcast with it. Since each broadcaster has differing interests, it is necessary to coordinate them." (soompi)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, WH said:

While waiting for JG to arrive in SG...

I just wanna share this interesting blog about WHY Moon Lovers had low ratings...

Hide contents

ore explanation & research on this blog entry http://lifeinpinkrosylens.blogspot.com/2017/02/shocking-truth-why-moonlight-drawn-by.html 

Preview: "For example, the currently broadcasting KBS drama “Laurel Tree Tailors" is guaranteed at least 30 percent ratings, and reducing the runtime would necessarily result in reducing the number of commercials that could be broadcast with it. Since each broadcaster has differing interests, it is necessary to coordinate them." (soompi)

JG newly arrived:

• Like 12

@WH  Very interesting indeed.  I have to say, it felt like I was reading a novel about conspiracy. Hehehe.

I'm pretty sure all of us here still feel quite mad, sad and even seriously incredulous about the low rating MLSHR received in SK.  I, for one, has not moved on from that.  It's really the only thorn still sticking to my big toe in an otherwise wonderful existence of this drama.  It sure wasn't perfect, but since I am not one to dissect a drama to its tiniest detail, I found it quite more than wonderful!  From the casting down to its cinematography, IMO, the best drama last year.  And because of MLSHR, our JoonU couple was born and I am one of those currently shipping them hard and they both have seriously taken over my otherwise normal and sane life.

But what soothes my heart and mind is the knowledge and TRUTH that billions....BILLIONS I repeat, loved and continuing to love it....our couple and the whole cast.  That was like so in-your-face and up-yours kinda vindication.  And let's not forget HAS HELPED in seriously getting our JoonU couple together.....being there to comfort each other. KYAAAA!

So though it still pains me, the low ratings have certainly achieved or resulted in something more than we expected. 

OMG!  This is certainly bringing back that feeling of giddiness of reliving and thinking of just HOW they comforted each other.  KYAAAA!

• Like 17

thank u @Joseph Lim (i hope im tagging the right person because they are 3) for sharing the BTS vids, hoepfully we can get more of those especially our OTP BTS. I also hope they will realese the english version of DVD so all of us International fans can enjoy. 

btw where is JEya..i know she is online but where is she now? there are no more pics of her in LA right? could she be....kkkk...(delulu thought) :D 

• Like 10

32 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

@WH  Very interesting indeed.  I have to say, it felt like I was reading a novel about conspiracy. Hehehe.

I'm pretty sure all of us here still feel quite mad, sad and even seriously incredulous about the low rating MLSHR received in SK.  I, for one, has not moved on from that.  It's really the only thorn still sticking to my big toe in an otherwise wonderful existence of this drama.  It sure wasn't perfect, but since I am not one to dissect a drama to its tiniest detail, I found it quite more than wonderful!  From the casting down to its cinematography, IMO, the best drama last year.  And because of MLSHR, our JoonU couple was born and I am one of those currently shipping them hard and they both have seriously taken over my otherwise normal and sane life.

But what soothes my heart and mind is the knowledge and TRUTH that billions....BILLIONS I repeat, loved and continuing to love it....our couple and the whole cast.  That was like so in-your-face and up-yours kinda vindication.  And let's not forget HAS HELPED in seriously getting our JoonU couple together.....being there to comfort each other. KYAAAA!

So though it still pains me, the low ratings have certainly achieved or resulted in something more than we expected. 

OMG!  This is certainly bringing back that feeling of giddiness of reliving and thinking of just HOW they comforted each other.  KYAAAA!

agreeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

• Like 8

@WHthx for the article. I'm totally stunned....:crazy: though some of the lines seem too be a lil emotional but i have to admit it quite INSIGHTFUL, cuz logic and data speak louder. 

anyway it gives me more strength on our OTP, they just glow overwhelmingly through the clouds!

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:
JG oppa IG update! 

GN oppa enjoy...

I wish Oppa would post pics of his hotel room. I loooove seeing fancy hotel suites that I will never be able to afford to stay in.

Oppa, post pictures of your hotel room, please! What's the bathroom situation like???

• Like 9