[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, darker91 said:

Deleted scene MLSHR?

Part of the episodes. Well, is a really short scene deleted in the international version I think. But is the scene where Wang So and Baek Ah went to scare crazy Wang Yo. Those were the voices of the ghosts he heard. 

• Like 11

@marimari00, ur right! that's also one of the things i'm still wondering about. At the previous BTS clips u can see JE donning a different winter jacket but what she wore during her b-day was the JG CREW JACKET, and i love the fact how it's just draped on her shoulders (maybe someone put in on for her there?). Also, I believe Hunter manager will never forget something like that, you can even see JE's usual blanket draped on his shoulder at 1:04 of the vid when he was taking the cake from JE. But that jacket just remain on Hunter manager while JE was donning the JG CREW COAT <3.

Maybe it's one of JG's gifts to her?? Well, aside from the KISS xD

• Like 22

30 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

It was during Han Suk Kyu won his daesang, everyone was so serious and then here Joon Gi randomly touched JE's back :wub:

oohhh, so that explains the confetti. There really was no need to give JE a 1-armed hug xD. What are you doing oppa?! Thank u so much!!!

*sighs. Now this just got me really wishing that I was there to watch the award show live. If I would have been there, I'll be with a cam on a tripod just focused on MLSHR the whole time. To capture all those precious moments!! <3 And of course share it all to you guys after!! :wink::wink::wink:

WE CAN MAKE IT!! JoonU FTW!!! BJJX CURSE PLS CONTINUE COMING TRUE!!

• Like 15

41 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

It was during Han Suk Kyu won his daesang, everyone was so serious and then here Joon Gi randomly touched JE's back :wub:

:wub: our Joon Gi yaaa....he couldn't resist it LOL

13 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

oohhh, so that explains the confetti. There really was no need to give JE a 1-armed hug xD. What are you doing oppa?! Thank u so much!!!

*sighs. Now this just got me really wishing that I was there to watch the award show live. If I would have been there, I'll be with a cam on a tripod just focused on MLSHR the whole time. To capture all those precious moments!! <3 And of course share it all to you guys after!! :wink::wink::wink:

Hahaa... yess if i'll go with you we can became workpartner i also bring my tripod and focus to their table LOL so i think this our early Valentine's gift.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, jen459 said:

Thank you @meeibe16 for the post. At least the mystery has been solved. Shucks they weren't sitting next to each other. But then again rumors woukd flare. 

Does my eyes deceive me? The profile and expression on both JG and JE....they look like twins?! I never saw a similarity between them but they look alike in this video!

Chinguu i'm so agreee with you! I watched it couple times, their face and smile is so similar! I really had same thought.

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

LOL, even in reality PD-nim is still able to block our happiness xD. I can't!! And here I though it was only till the drama. Well at least he was there as mediator, with the recent rumors and all.

Also, I remember Hunter manager's comment in JE's insta about her 'eye contact' post. I also remember many fans speculating it could have been JE's manager who sat in between them, but in the end, he's actually far front. And the one who's KJ is PD-nim. if i'm not mistaken, I think it's him @0:51, the one using his phone??

And from this, I really have a feeling they really ate out after? (pertaining to Z.Hera's ig story post) since PD-Nim was there.

On a side note, I love the caption when it was panning on uri OTP, the caption only mentioned: Z.Hera x IU x Lee Joongi. :lol: When clearly, Kim Gyu Tae PD-nim was there and I think, if I'm not mistaken, he's actually one of the known and respected PDs/ Director. I wonder why he was missed out in the caption :blink:

yappp Hunter manager is sat in the front row..

probably the editor of that video is also mad to KKT PD bcs of the ending for our otp keekekekeke

• Like 12

The new release fan saf video ....hahahaahaha

HE HAS COMPLETELY NO REASON TO TOUCH HER BACK!.OR MUST I SAY LIGHT HUG...IN PUBLIC EVENT. THE GIDDY JG..CANNOT HOLD HIMSELF. haishhh..just imagine if they are not in public.. kekekekeke

* and also this is a proof that i dont believe the breakup is a 'week ago' mention during that time. It must be long before that make jg comfortable enough to touch her here and there freely. 

• Like 24

4 hours ago, allets17 said:

Wanna share this new fancam from SAF . Focus to Joongi 

thankkkk youuuuu.. brighten my dayy for the busy monday.. kekeke

2 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

well.. he cannot help himself but touching her. kekekeke.

3 hours ago, darker91 said:

In this video we can see a glimpse their row seats, I hope we can see Haneul movie too like this video so we can see it and analyze delulu:tongue:

mystery solveeedddd!!! hahahahaha.. i bet oppa must be laughing non stop reading our analysis.  kekekekkee

1 hour ago, iliveforsosoo said:

i neeeeddd for fancammmmmmmm

1 hour ago, meeibe16 said:

BAM!!!! KKT PD nim!!!! u are!!! hhahhaaaa

So actually the one who seated between JE & JG is our 'cruel' PD nim! KKt PD nim!! lol 

hahahahha.. dont be mad at him. he regret it already.. look at the video. he didnt smile like our otp. because he is regretting separate our OTP ONCE again that night. grrrrr

• Like 17

1 hour ago, meeibe16 said:

BAM!!!! KKT PD nim!!!! u are!!! hhahhaaaa

So actually the one who seated between JE & JG is our 'cruel' PD nim! KKt PD nim!! lol 

30 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

YEAH WELL THINK ABOUT IT GUYS 

1. THEY WERE ONLY STILL ONE SEAT AWAY FROM EACH OTHER. IT COULD HAVE BEEN Z.HERA + KKT OR EVEN + JI SOO OR OR HANTEO-SSI AND SANG HYUN-SII + EVERYONE RIIIIGHT

2. SEATING WITH EACH OTHER WOULD CAUSE AN OUTRAGE AND IT WOULD ALREADY HAVE BEEN LEAKED... I BELIEVE. WITH THIS, THEY CAN PREVENT ANY CRAP FROM HAPPENING

NO ONE CAN STOP ME

I can't believe we actually got an answer to our speculation about where JG & JE were sitting, LOL. I honestly didn't think they'd be sitting together, so as to avoid bringing up dating rumors again. (I actually thought their managers might be seated between them, lmao.) But the fact that they're only ONE seat away from each other makes me really happy! This definitely means they had the opportunity to greet each other and talk. (*___*)b

(On a random note, I'm annoyed whenever I see KKT PD-nim... even more so now, lmao.)

• Like 24