[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, nsyavita said:

just random thoughts..

in the past, after JG got dating rumors with JHB, did they ever being seen in public events (movie premiere,etc) ? how did they interact with each other? just curious since still waiting for tonight, but if JE doesn't come, so..oh well.. :huh:

Spoiler

AFAIK they weren't seen on public events during the dating rumors. They were allegedly "spotted" on a car ride and on a dinner date

• Like 12

13 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

Me too. :) 

Reveal hidden contents

I like Park Min Young and I think they look good together because she has cuteness in her face. 

Reveal hidden contents

My opinion: Visually, Lee Joon Gi looks better with women that are not only pretty but also has cuteness on her face. And I also think that Ji Chang Wook will look good with IU. After all, IU and LJG are actors and they will continue to work with other actors. :) But will be awesome if IU and LJG are a couple again in a drama where Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook are also a couple (again). Like those dramas with two main couples? 

Backstage SBS Awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfliEKU3eS8

PMY attend too in JCW movie at 5:11:

When JG in photo session I hear someones said "IU" many times"

But I prefer Go Ara/Park Shin Hye than PMY because she PMY not 100% pure pretty if you know what I mean

• Like 15

Did anyone find out what his manager commented?

And omg....hahhaha one has a "in love" emoji while the other doesn't. /delulu mode on

For any LJG fans that checks his ig daily (since the day before he met LJE), is there a change in his captions? Like...the excessive addition of emojis..?

• Like 15

On 5/2/2017 at 7:52 AM, marimari00 said:

Chinggu yah, It's just too many coincidence to even keep calling them that. That latest love heart pic? That's the first time I've seen him edit his pic that way. Either he loves trolling us or he just can't hide his feels. If it's the latter, I'll give it the end of this year (and I'm being generous) for our confirmation news. BBJX wish come true! 

On 5/2/2017 at 8:52 AM, berny said:

LJG latest IG post, did he used those hearts graphic (just like what Hanna put on top of LJE tiger post) on his other photos before? 

Hahaha our brains and abstract reasoning are being challenged by all these cryptic messages and symbols.

This isn't the first time that JG edit his pics using hearts graphic, he has done it before as for example in this pic that was posted on Sep 11, 2016 on his weibo.

La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, primer plano

Spoiler

La imagen puede contener: 7 personas, texto

Also in this video that he posted on Sep 27, 2016 on his weibo.

And this pic that he posted on his Instagram

• Like 17

15 hours ago, farida1012 said:

She's not attend the premiere today, but I hope she will come to Ha neul movie premiere tomorrow 

is she close to any actors in JCW movie? thus maybe that's why she didnt come..possibly she'll come in haneul's premiere since she went on one last year.

im waiting for them this evening... hope to see mlshr casts unite for haneul.. itll be dabeak!

• Like 14

1 minute ago, sosooyah19 said:

is she close to any actors in JCW movie? thus maybe that's why she didnt come..possibly she'll come in haneul's premiere since she went on one last year.

I think no.  

Yeah, it's possible if she'll attend today as she come to Kang Ha neul movie premiere last year, so let's pray hard for today 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

I think she has no connection with the actors of Fabricated City (JCW's movie). As far as I know, she has (or had) friends that are friends of JCW, but I don't think she has met him before. I wasn't expecting her to be there.  

• Like 17

4 hours ago, Silvermaine said:
  Hide contents

AFAIK they weren't seen on public events during the dating rumors. They were allegedly "spotted" on a car ride and on a dinner date

Spoiler

@Silvermaine The first rumor said that they exercised together at a fitness center and that "Lee Joon Gi and Jeon Hye Bin looked very close together and they seemed very open about the relationship with their open skinships in public."
The second rumor was that they wore couple necklaces, but that's not true because JG's necklace was given to him by a fan and there are pics from 2013 that shows that he was wearing it, and it was long before he met JHB whom he met in 2014.
The third rumor was that "they were spotted on an alleged car date and that they had acted very much like a couple, and mentioned how Lee Joon Gi had caressed Jeon Hye Bin's face." Never mentioned they were spotted on a dinner date, I suppose some people got confused because in the articles that were published about the third rumor they put a pic of JG and JHB at a dinner, but it was an old pic of the year 2014 that JG posted on his Instagram, but some media cut the pic and they made it look like that were just JG and JHB.

2 hours ago, mikare said:

Did anyone find out what his manager commented?

And omg....hahhaha one has a "in love" emoji while the other doesn't. /delulu mode on

For any LJG fans that checks his ig daily (since the day before he met LJE), is there a change in his captions? Like...the excessive addition of emojis..?

JG used to use many emojis in his posts before he met LJE, but where he does most is on his Weibo. Here are some examples of the excessive addition of emojis.

Spoiler

• Like 20

3 hours ago, Lisbethj said:

This isn't the first time that JG edit his pics using hearts graphic, he has done it before as for example in this pic that was posted on Sep 11, 2016 on his weibo.La imagen puede contener: 1 persona, primer plano

Reveal hidden contents

La imagen puede contener: 7 personas, texto

Also in this video that he posted on Sep 27, 2016 on his weibo.

And this pic that he posted on his Instagram

2 hours ago, Lisbethj said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Silvermaine The first rumor said that they exercised together at a fitness center and that "Lee Joon Gi and Jeon Hye Bin looked very close together and they seemed very open about the relationship with their open skinships in public."
The second rumor was that they wore couple necklaces, but that's not true because JG's necklace was given to him by a fan and there are pics from 2013 that shows that he was wearing it, and it was long before he met JHB whom he met in 2014.
The third rumor was that "they were spotted on an alleged car date and that they had acted very much like a couple, and mentioned how Lee Joon Gi had caressed Jeon Hye Bin's face." Never mentioned they were spotted on a dinner date, I suppose some people got confused because in the articles that were published about the third rumor they put a pic of JG and JHB at a dinner, but it was an old pic of the year 2014 that JG posted on his Instagram, but some media cut the pic and they made it look like that were just JG and JHB.

JG used to use many emojis in his posts before he met LJE, but where he does most is on his Weibo. Here are some examples of the excessive addition of emojis.

Reveal hidden contents

Wow! I am impressed by your knowledge of JoonGi, and his IG posting history and relationships. We are so happy to learn more about him through the information you provided us.

Perhaps you could consider creating a shipper's thread for JoonGi and JHB. I am sure there are shippers who would want to have a forum to discuss their relationship.

Looking forward to your future visits.

• Like 20

14 hours ago, violet90 said:

i keep thinking on and on about why people are actually obses with JG and Jieun as a couple... its just so weird but feel so right about them being together since the beginning when they meet each other.. in the end i conclude that they both is a great people and deserve each other so much that we all can see it and even the media can see it... nobody can move on from SoHae love story and couple even if the drama not meeting the expectation thet people give.. JG and Jieun seem like a missing puzzle that fit each other in the entertainment biz that keep crushing people but our OTP keep surviving and a true fighter in so many way.. sometimes i just feel so proud with bpth of them... with everything that they achieve and the person they are today....

the last question that we as shipper should ask ourselve is what actually JG and Jieun will get from behaving that way around each other?? is't fanservice? or just pure acting from each side?? an attraction?? or just simply a true affection between two person?

my answer is simply because they both really care about each other... i already being a very logical shipper and there is a lot of thing i consider before just throwing myself into the ship and willing to stay until its sink or keep sailing.. in the end i can see how much they care about each other and not just a simple co star or friend.. JG actually can pick up Jieun habit and way of thinking when she in deep thought and he won't know this if she just his co star but she is not.. JG eyes and attention always toward Jieun since the BTS and keep going even now... and he can't act the intense staring and how much Jieun affect him everytime she talking...

Jieun?? many her fan saying that maybe JG is someone she comfortable like she is with LHW.. but she don't act giddy and shy around LHW like she did with JG.. she don't initiate the skinship with her male friend no matter how close she is with them and lastly you can see JG actually help her through something bad in her life and she openly keep thanking him for that and that's not a normal thing Jieun did to her male friend.. so i want to state that JG definately not her male friend.. he's more than that..

also both of them look so happy lately that its kinda weird because what happen between them.. the rumor and accusation really not effecting their live and that's a great thing cause in the end we all can know for sure that their relationship don't get effected by these thing and they enjoying their life to the fullest.. i will support whatever they decide and thankful that we all can get to know them and can support them together..

also because of them we all get a new family in here.. a great one too....

our OTP is just love..... :heart:

chinguu yaaa~~~ i love ur post very very very very muchhhh... 1000000000x times like button!!!!!!

3 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

im waiting for them this evening... hope to see mlshr casts unite for haneul.. itll be dabeak!

lets hope all the MLSHR's coming to the event this evening!!! we need hanna and HJH to give us crumbs. kekekeke

• Like 16

I would love to have a 'close colleague' who's ready to support me and protect me from the back all the way like this *cough*

I dunno if any of you here do this too, but I do this gesture all the time with my beloved little nephews and nieces, the ones I'd treasure so much and would like to protect whenever I walk with them on the street hehe... :heart:

Pic cr: IG

And yeah, JG is Mr. Emoji... it's only that his emojis have been showing consistent patterns lately...

coincidences? maybe... though I never really think of his posts as simply random or absentmindedly done ^_^.

Contrary to the comment he got as Commander Chu in Resident Evil, I believe that Joon Gi's fast AND smart.

LOL.

Hoping for something interesting tonight from Kang Haneul's premiere!

Chanting the BBJX miracle! *borrowing all those cute emoticons from @chi13lou*

@NoonaE

Spoiler

Tried many times to change the emoticons for the daily chant but Soompi wasn't allowing the direct addition of new ones. Last night, I tried adding the image location through insert media and it worked.

No news yet re IU appearance at KHN's movie premiere. At least we know JoonGi is set to attend. Hope he is feeling better.

• Like 17

20 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Ji Soo and Z. Hera reportedly attended. 

*BITES NAILS IN ANTICIPATION*

alsjdf;lkdsjfklds I'll take this as confirmation that Haneul did indeed issue a sweeping invitation in their group chat. ^_^ Bless him. 

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread...

• Like 13