[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 minutes ago, rachm2014 said:

Recently when rewatching the SAF, kinda surprised found that when JE was heading to the massage chair, Hanna instantly stood up from her chair and took maybe about two pics with different angles while others were sitting on chair curiously watching. 

Cheerleader Hanna JJANG!

I named her photographer Hanna before and someone on the thread got mad at me for making her one. I have been vindicated! She is truly a photographer!LOL

• Like 23

2 hours ago, WH said:

"Be a guest on each other's birthday celebrations, if ever there's any."

I think this is okay since they're close colleagues plus SHR casts to be a guest, too. 

PS. I really like this version.. :wub: Is there a studio version of this song cover? 

Not sure about the studio version but here is her full cover:

• Like 20

On 2/2/2017 at 8:41 AM, moonlovers said:

he just confess it

Wow, is that their ML's last episode gathering pics on JG's fanmeet video? Where JG & JE sat so close each other?? Why he collage that pics and show it on his FM? LOL!!

On 2/2/2017 at 11:54 AM, chi13lou said:

Ya! It's your fault. While you were MIA, some people were recruited for the FBI investigation team and you were tagged.

Now you have to ask everyone on the thread if they are part of the team. LOL

LOL!! Calm down, boss! Our business still did a great job with the lead from chief @riuenu!! LOL!! Though, our internet expenses will be much higher than before, boss, because other than searching for FBI crumbs, now she had to searching for byeonte crumbs too! With HD quality & larger memory to save them. LOL, either way, it's good for us to sometimes see "be-au-ti-ful" pics, so our eyes will be refreshed & wouldn't be too tired after see every nook & cranny from our database. That's great intention that she had! (You must treat me yummy stuff later, chief @riuenu, since I do "sweet-talk" for you to our boss, Kekekekeke~). What I remember, I think we have a lot of great potential FBI Investigator, one of them is @Cassy P!! She found a lot of unbelievable great references for our database!! Like video when JE said "mirroring-gesture" is a sign that you like someone. And she send me a lot of BTS pics that never I found! Thank you chingu yaa!! Welcome to uri FBI Investigator Team!!

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Don't quote videos~
  • Like 20

10 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

looking at Hanna pic, i can help to be delulu and these are my delulu mind theories :D

hmm..JG'manager liked Hanna post? could that be actually JG who did it? (he could be borrowed his manager acc to cover up:tongue:

was it only 2 of them? could it be others who joined them too, probably JG was actually beside JE, cause the table was too big for only 2 ppl (ahh..why i always focused on the table :lol:) and Hanna put loves sign above JE'pic,my delulu mind thinking JE is in love. 

Exactly..Jieun is in love :heart:

• Like 23

This is kinda off topic but I want to seek your opinions :) 

Spoiler

Have you guys watched RE? Is it good? Coz Im planning to see it in theaters this weekend. Aside from the fact that JG is there, I am curious of its end. But I heard that the movie was lacking in many aspects. What can you say for those who already seen it?

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Ji Eun was with Hanna again. I wonder what did they have talked about. or should I say, who?

Probably, the person who recently posted a pic of him sitting on red/black tiger stripes sofa, saying "We Can Make It" ..LOL  #DeluluAgain 

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Hide contents

Have you guys watched RE? Is it good? Coz Im planning to see it in theaters this weekend. Aside from the fact that JG is there, I am curious of its end. But I heard that the movie was lacking in many aspects. What can you say for those who already seen it?

it's nice, u can simply enjoying it without thinking to much about how the story goes.. :D the best part of the movie is the duel between JG and Milla hehe just enjoy it! yess that i feel lil bit disappointed as RE fan for this final chapter, i feel like the story didnt reach the climax imo.

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

RE is not my type of movie, but I watched it for LJG. lol So I've never seen the previous films in the franchise. However, I think it did a good job as a stand-alone film, giving us enough info from previous films so the audience isn't lost. (But since I haven't seen the other movies, I can't say anything regarding plot holes or whatever, lol.) There's a lot of quick cuts for the action, which I think got complaints but I actually liked it. I thought it worked for the movie, plus you definitely get a "video game" feel from the whole experience, imo. The overall story could've been better, but it's simplistic and easy to follow.

LJG's main part is reallyyyyy short, unfortunately. But I loved every second. xD *biased*

• Like 22

1 hour ago, WH said:

Ok, so.. I was wondering about their IG posts.. Is it a "theme" or something? 

Hide contents

..this is my first time doing the 'spoiler' stuff..hope it works out fine!LOL

I'm hesitant to post this but I can't get it off my mind..

Feb 1 -JE posted a pic in her IG & this is the most recent (like on top or first in the row). characteristics: restaurant, table, pic of her unnies, but she's not in the pic.

Feb 2 -JG posted a pic in his IG & this is the most recent (like on top or first in the row). characteristics: restaurant, table, dominant red, red & black tiger stripes, kiss sign, the lily table napkin, "we can make it" caption with a heart & cool emoji

Feb 3 -KH's recently uploaded pic & this is the most recent (like on top or first in the row). characteristics: restaurant, table, with JE wearing red & blue stripes shirt with tiger on it, doing the same pose like her unnies did, heart emojis over her head, with caption "feeling the strength of a tiger"

Spot the similarities (?) Connect the dots.. (?) LOL .. is it an indirect response to his post (?) or it's just a plain post w/ no hidden message.. or just another coincidence.. LOL  

#DeluluModeON

Chingu ya, u are really jjiang, I love ur analysis!! U just managed to list our all the similarities, and helping us to connect the dots!! I loving u for that

Remember, there is nothing call coincidence, quoted from Jimong kekekekeke, I agree of the arranged "coincidence" that u mentioned earlier, really? Coincidence? Do u guys believe it's just plainly coincidence? I don't kekekekeke

• Like 17

3 hours ago, caramelovers75 said:

Wow, is that their ML's last episode gathering pics on JG's fanmeet video? Where JG & JE sat so close each other?? Why he collage that pics and show it on his FM? LOL!!

LOL!! Calm down, boss! Our business still did a great job with the lead from chief @riuenu!! LOL!! Though, our internet expenses will be much higher than before, boss, because other than searching for FBI crumbs, now she had to searching for byeonte crumbs too! With HD quality & larger memory to save them. LOL, either way, it's good for us to sometimes see "be-au-ti-ful" pics, so our eyes will be refreshed & wouldn't be too tired after see every nook & cranny from our database. That's great intention that she had! (You must treat me yummy stuff later, chief @riuenu, since I do "sweet-talk" for you to our boss, Kekekekeke~). What I remember, I think we have a lot of great potential FBI Investigator, one of them is @Cassy P!! She found a lot of unbelievable great references for our database!! Like video when JE said "mirroring-gesture" is a sign that you like someone. And she send me a lot of BTS pics that never I found! Thank you chingu yaa!! Welcome to uri FBI Investigator Team!!

Loving u chingu!! Come Singapore, my treat anytime!!

You are just so good in talking and finding crumb, I am loving u for this!

I gonna backread for real! Especially I gonna stuck 3 hours tml at the nail place to get my nail fix hee hee, but chingu, I going MIA for 10 days soon, in 12 days time, take care of our little team for me k, I miss u guys

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Yes, it is. The one LJG uploaded on his weibo (peace signs). 

Will we ever get a picture again of our OTP sitting/standing so close to each other? :bawling: I need more photos like this in my life.

• Like 19

Stargazers, let's play a game!

@meahri_1, @chi13lou, and I started playing this recently. We compiled a list of things we would LOVE to see Joon Gi posting on his IG as a way of giving us JoonU crumbs. Things he could post with double meaning. ^^

So far, this is our list:

1a. Another "For You" reference (@akinahana89)
1b. Clip of "For You" at upcoming March Singapore event compiled with "For You" from HK FM (@NoonaE)
2. Criminal Minds role status (@chi13lou)
3. More yellow and gold themes (@akinahana89 @farida1012)
4. "All In" or "I'm all in" (@meahri_1)
5. "This is it" (@akinahana89)
6. "All the way" (@akinahana89)
7. Star emoticons (@akinahana89)
8. "Happy" (@chi13lou)
9. A clip of Joon Gi singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz (@akinahana89 @Lampel @riuenu)
10. A picture of one of the recent SHR cast get-togethers (@chi13lou @nsyavita @meeibe16 @kilovekyo @riuenu @junee22)
11. A clip of Joon Gi singing "Not a Bad Thing" or "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake (@WH)
12. A reference or cover of "Fields of Gold" by Sting (IU covered this song before too!) (@latinoona)
13. A more specific love related photo or video, especially for Valentine's Day (@nsyavita @sooji28 @kilovekyo @junee22)
14. More cryptic, hidden messages (i.e. "22 post" where, in Hangeul, '2' is similar to 'Lee') (@mooncookies24)
15. Something similar to "we can make it" (@mooncookies24)
16. References to Joon Gi's song "Now (Jigeum)" (@mooncookies24)
17. A direct announcement that he's dating Jieun (@sooji28)
18. Any variation of the phrase, "You are my Valentine."
(@gijoe8)
19. "Today is/was a good day." (@desvlo)
20. Lovey dovey, "I won't give up on us" songs (@NoonaE)
21. Song lyric hints (@kilovekyo)
22. Changing captions/IG profile descriptions (i.e. "Thx & Love U all" to "Thx & I Love U all") (@marimari00)
23. A clip of Joon Gi and Jieun singing a duet of "Lucky" by Colbie Caillat (@riuenu)
24. A photo of Joon Gi and Jieun together (@riuenu)
25. Proof of Joon Gi and Jieun guesting/attending each other's birthday celebrations (@WH)
26. A tiger reference of any kind (@berny)

List for Jieun:

1. A clip of Jieun singing "Loving You" by Minnie Riperton (@nsyavita)
2. A clip of Jieun singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz (@chi13lou)
3. An updated clip of Jieun signing "Marry You" by Bruno Mars (@riuenu)
4. A clip of Joon Gi and Jieun singing a duet of "Lucky" by Colbie Caillat (@riuenu)

Now that we're making this game public, Stargazers, feel free to add to the list. What would you like to see Joon Gi post to his IG?

Last Updated: February 4, 2017 @1:52PM

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 13