[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

woah...700+ pages already? this thread is awesome, happy 700+ pages everyone, and many more to come :grin: 

im glad and happy being part of this wonderful ship, u guys are awesome and supportive. I hope we can be stronger together to face not only rainbows and sunshine but also storms and sea monsters.

keep chanting and praying harder everyone, miracles do come true for those who believes :wub: hopefully we can reach our Ultimate Happy harbor. 

bbjx miracle to comes true :heart::heart:

• Like 21

Errr.. just last observation.. on JG's 'We Can Make It' post

So, I looked up the table napkin (just for fun & I was curious to know what it's called) 

and I found out that it looks like (or called) a French Lily table napkin folding.. :lol: (cmiiw)

(I know someone with 'lily' on her username... ^_^ ) too many coincidence.. :wub: 

• Like 22

15 minutes ago, WH said:

Errr.. just last observation.. on JG's 'We Can Make It' post

So, I looked up the table napkin (just for fun & I was curious to know what it's called) 

and I found out that it looks like a French Lily table napkin folding.. :lol: 

too many coincidence.. :wub::lol: 

I will really be so impressed with him if he chose the restaurant based on their table napkin folding style.LOL

EDIT - But Jimong said, there is no such thing as a coincidence.

So, @WH, do you agree with the previous analysis that the picture was taken in Taiwan based on the sunglasses he wore and the lazy susan contraption?

Edited by chi13lou
added text
  • Like 15

10 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

EDIT - But Jimong said, there is no such thing as a coincidence.

...Only planned coincidences (?) ^_^

10 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

So, @WH, do you agree with the previous analysis that the picture was taken in Taiwan based on the sunglasses he wore and the lazy susan contraption?

That - I'm still wondering.. Taiwan is my first guess & HK is my second guess... 

• Like 14

22 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Stargazers, let's play a game!

@meahri_1, @chi13lou, and I started playing this recently. We compiled a list of things we would LOVE to see Joon Gi posting on his IG as a way of giving us JoonU crumbs. Things he could post with double meaning. ^^

So far, this is our list:

1. Another "For You" reference
2. Criminal Minds role status
3. More yellow and gold themes
4. "All In" or "I'm all in"
5. "This is it"
6. "All the way"
7. Star emoticons
8. "Happy"
9. A clip of Joon Gi singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz

Now that we're making this game public, Stargazers, what would you like to see Joon Gi post to his IG?

10. A picture of one of the recent SHR cast get-togethers

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Now that we're making this game public, Stargazers, what would you like to see Joon Gi post to his IG?

A clip of JG singing 'Not A Bad Thing' or 'Mirrors' by Justin Timberlake :wub:

• Like 18

55 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

@meahri_1, @chi13lou, and I started playing this recently. We compiled a list of things we would LOVE to see Joon Gi posting on his IG as a way of giving us JoonU crumbs. Things he could post with double meaning. ^^

5. "This is it"
6. "All the way"
7. Star emoticons
8. "Happy"

• Like 17

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

5. "This is it"
6. "All the way"
7. Star emoticons
8. "Happy"
11. A clip of Joon Gi singing "Not a Bad Thing" or "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake
12. A reference or cover of "Fields of Gold" by Sting (IU covered this song before too!)

#10 :grin:

• Like 16

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

5. "This is it"
6. "All the way"
7. Star emoticons
8. "Happy"
11. A clip of Joon Gi singing "Not a Bad Thing" or "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake
12. A reference or cover of "Fields of Gold" by Sting (IU covered this song before too!)

#9 Please :wub:

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

or you can also suggest what you want to see him post.

i would love to see him posts something love related picture/video more specific one to give us more clear clue. especially for this upcoming valentine day.:)

btw, i have a question whats up with jg's picture that ppl were talking about?did he deleted the selfie pic and changed to a new one (same pic different angle?) i am confuse.:huh:

• Like 15

Ahhhh. Thank you @latinoona.  I KNOW I am a broken record, but I know I'm not the only Uaena who loves IU/Jieunie's voice and is always mesmerized by it. KPop and the K-entertainment industry is actually chock full of singers with tremendous, beautiful voices. But I always keep going back to our IU because of her interpretations and the stories and feelings her voice evokes. So here I am once again repeating a wish I have for our Joongi -- the experience of having our Jieunie sing to him, in an intimate setting (LOL...not necessarily just she and him, but with others present...because a dedicated song would be such a meaningful gift). All that would be necessary is her guitar and her voice. I'm sure he would melt to pieces.

• Like 24

41 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

So here I am once again repeating a wish I have for our Joongi -- the experience of having our Jieunie sing to him, in an intimate setting (LOL...not necessarily just she and him, but with others present...because a dedicated song would be such a meaningful gift). All that would be necessary is her guitar and her voice. I'm sure he would melt to pieces.

You and I have the same wish! JEs voice is so calming with an air of whimsy and melancholy and there's nothing more I would want but for JG to hear it live. She shines more in acoustic sets with just her voice and guitar. I can already imagine JG melting in a puddle of goo. Perhaps in another time, when it's safe for them to support each other in public or maybe in another awards show where she'll be singing an OST and he will be attending - the latter is too bittersweet for me and would prefer the first! But I keep going back to this performance and it never fails to amaze me: 

• Like 23

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

5. "This is it"
6. "All the way"
7. Star emoticons
8. "Happy"

Now that we're making this game public, Stargazers, feel free to add to the list. What would you like to see Joon Gi post to his IG?

Another cryptic posting with hidden message in picture and caption like the behind meaning like his posting in weibo when his caption about '22' - 2 in hangul language has similar hangul with lee (their family name) so when he just posting weibo

Or like the last one with caption: "We Can Make It.."

Or something about his new song: Now (JIGEUM). And he mention lyrics of the song. Or obvious one like this one:

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COMES TRUE PLEASE :wub:

P.S: I always like Daily Chanting that  @chi13loualways do it..keep do it chingu!! It is burn the spirit of my shipper heart. Gomawo yaa..:wub:

For All Stargazers, Be A Happy Shipper and Be Strong! :heart:

• Like 24

4 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

1. Another "For You" reference (@akinahana89)
2. Criminal Minds role status (@chi13lou)
3. More yellow and gold themes (@akinahana89)
4. "All In" or "I'm all in" (@meahri_1)
5. "This is it" (@akinahana89)
6. "All the way" (@akinahana89)
7. Star emoticons (@akinahana89)
8. "Happy" (@chi13lou)
9. A clip of Joon Gi singing "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz (@akinahana89)
10. A picture of one of the recent SHR cast get-togethers (@chi13lou)
11. A clip of Joon Gi singing "Not a Bad Thing" or "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake (@WH)
12. A reference or cover of "Fields of Gold" by Sting (IU covered this song before too!) (@latinoona)
13. A more specific love related photo or video, especially for Valentine's Day (@nsyavita)

Now that we're making this game public, Stargazers, feel free to add to the list. What would you like to see Joon Gi post to his IG?

3. More yellow and gold themes  :wub::wub:

• Like 16