[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

11 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Post more. I guess one of the good things about our ship is that we are all learning more about JoonGi and IU and in the process, wish them the happiness they truly deserve. Of course, I would be lying if I didn't admit that I want them together.LOL

@meahri_1 and I were discussing that they are so alike in the way they value their family, crew, career and fans. They each shine brightly on their own, but when they are together, they seem to complete each other, making them shine even brighter. I guess, we all have to have our sunglasses ready whenever we look at them.

@chi13lou I love your daily chants, like the best reminder for us to support Joon Gi and Ji Eun together, thank u :blush:

And the sentence : we should wear sunglasses when we see Joon Gi and IU because both of them shine brighter, hhe I laughed and admitted it :lol: 

• Like 23

6 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@Silvermaine I think a lot of people will say that he's referencing the backlash caused by the dating rumors and being tied to IU and K's breakup. That they (he and his fans) can make it through this rough patch. BUT then why be silent for a whole week, only to post a day after IU surfaces again in IG????

Completely agree, his second IG post is like a response to JE's Saimdang post. Going through the OST's lyrics, it speaks of someone's uncertainty about a realized love. A love that is asking to wait until the right time comes. His post speaks of conviction and certainty that no matter what, "We" will overcome. Interesting that he uses the word WE. Loving cryptic JG for this.

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, WH said:

Hi fellow stargazers, I just wanna get this out of my (delulu) mind.. LOL

JE posted a song (from a series similar to ScarletHeart) with lyrics that talks about a girl who fell in love with someone (at an unexpected moment?) and is trying to confirm her feelings first ..And at the same time, she wants the guy to wait for her because she's still in the process of confirming her feelings (just correct me if I'm wrong).
"I know that this is love
That’s what I’ve been waiting for.
I’ll take a step." 

"Do not go any further.
Listen to my heart."

Then, she posted a throwback pic.

JG posted RE vid (promo).

Then, JG posted a pic with "We Can Make It" as caption. The pic, it seems, is like a throwback pic.

So, the theme of their posts are: one promo & one throwback. 

If I were to connect it further. It seems to me, JG sort of replied to JE's song post (Saimdang OST).

Something about, "We Can Make It" - it's a song sang by Code Red back in 1997 from their album Scarlet. The person who posted was in Scarlet Heart. Perhaps, just another coincidence (?). The pic shows a dominant "red" color.. Plus the caption, "We Can Make It" .. My delulu mind tells me, it's a Code Red song. I don't know if he knew this song (he's probably 15/16 when this was released) but, well.. idk for sure! LOL The song is a duet (girl/boy).. and is about a guy trying to convince the girl he loves that they can make it..  
Some parts of the lyrics:

(Boy) I know we can make it, I know we can make it
I've been waiting for a girl like you to come my way
I've been waiting for a girl to shine some light on my days
I've been searching for that someone who could understand me
Someone who's not afraid to laugh or cry and share that with me

(Girl) I've been waiting for a boy like you to hold my hand
I've been waiting for a boy like you to give me a chance
And I've been longing for that feeling of being complete
You have shown me just how good love is when two minds meet
I know I know I know

We can make it if we try, we can make it you and I 

A love like ours can't be denied
We can make it if we try, if we believe in you and I

I know that we can make it.. yeah.. 

I'm on #DeluluToTheMax Mode :D:wub:

:D HAPPY 700th pages :D 

To captain, thank you for making this thread. To Chi13lou, for welcoming me here.. And to all fellow stargazers,

I love you all!! :lol: May the universe hear our chants & prayers for our JG&JE! :heart:

Cool!!!!! Woah!!! Great analysis chingu! Jjang!

• Like 24

12 minutes ago, WH said:

Hi fellow stargazers, I just wanna get this out of my (delulu) mind.. LOL

JE posted a song (from a series similar to ScarletHeart) with lyrics that talks about a girl who fell in love with someone (at an unexpected moment?) and is trying to confirm her feelings first ..And at the same time, she wants the guy to wait for her because she's still in the process of confirming her feelings (just correct me if I'm wrong).
"I know that this is love
That’s what I’ve been waiting for.
I’ll take a step." 

"Do not go any further.
Listen to my heart."

Then, she posted a throwback pic.

JG posted RE vid (promo).

Then, JG posted a pic with "We Can Make It" as caption. The pic, it seems, is like a throwback pic.

So, the theme of their posts are: one promo & one throwback. 

If I were to connect it further. It seems to me, JG sort of replied to JE's song post (Saimdang OST).

Something about, "We Can Make It" - it's a song sang by Code Red back in 1997 from their album Scarlet. The person who posted was in Scarlet Heart. Perhaps, just another coincidence (?). The pic shows a dominant "red" color.. Plus the caption, "We Can Make It" .. My delulu mind tells me, it's a Code Red song. I don't know if he knew this song (he's probably 15/16 when this was released) but, well.. idk for sure! LOL The song is a duet (girl/boy).. and is about a guy trying to convince the girl he loves that they can make it..  
Some parts of the lyrics:

(Boy) I know we can make it, I know we can make it
I've been waiting for a girl like you to come my way
I've been waiting for a girl to shine some light on my days
I've been searching for that someone who could understand me
Someone who's not afraid to laugh or cry and share that with me

(Girl) I've been waiting for a boy like you to hold my hand
I've been waiting for a boy like you to give me a chance
And I've been longing for that feeling of being complete
You have shown me just how good love is when two minds meet
I know I know I know

We can make it if we try, we can make it you and I 

We can make it if we try, if we believe in you and I

I know that we can make it.. yeah.. 

I'm on #DeluluToTheMax Mode :D:wub:

:D HAPPY 700th pages :D 

To captain, thank you for making this thread. To Chi13lou, for welcoming me here.. And to all fellow stargazers,

I love you all!! :lol: May the universe hear our chants & prayers for our JG&JE! :heart:

You are now recruited for the FBI investigation team under chief investigator @riuenu.

• Like 21

10 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

You are now recruited for the FBI investigation team under chief investigator @riuenu.

Waahh.. jinjjia?! kekekeke....

7 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

EDIT: I think the waiting might be over.

It could be..:wub:  They could have talked their feelings for each other out over a romantic dinner.. thus, the pictures with tables (Delulu mode! LOL)  

• Like 24

@meahri_1 chingu, I think I found an explanation for her 'hamster' hashtag last night. Hyemi's nickname seems to be 'Ham', hence the 'hamster' icon used by JE to refer to this nickname in her post. But still... I'm more intrigued to your explanation about the different wordings of support she wrote this time from her previous posts. It still means something more to me than the small 'hamster' icon one :wub:

And uri JG... what can I say about this dude... of all the selfies he has taken and saved for later upload on his precious cellphone, why a selfie at a dining table?! he must have seen JE's previous post, right? and he must have known that whatever he posts nowadays will gain attention from media and netizen... we've seen a couple of articles today about this selfie lol... he's really teasing us or challenging our delusional investigation ability or what hahaha... I still cannot associate the caption and the photo logically no matter how hard I try lol and therefore I still conclude that his caption isn't really for us fans *huhuhuhu* but for... himself *and a particular significant other who might know the context of that selfie lol cough cough*.

Anyway... glad that their 'hiatus' temporarily ends... hopefully we'll hear more good news soon!

and... HAPPY 700th (and plus) PAGE! Stay happy and cool until our ship reaches the destination, fellow Stargazers :lol:!

2 minutes ago, WH said:

Waahh.. jinjjia?! kekekeke....

It could be..:wub:  They could have talked their feelings for each other out over a romantic dinner.. thus, the pictures with tables (Delulu mode! LOL)  

I been summoned up by @chi13lou, hahahahahahaha, welcome on board @WHchingu..you give us da bomb for the day!!

THANKS CHINGU!!!! Its like woah!! really woah....not delulu!! the lyrics that u found is so so on the point!!

Oh no, faint..I only remember who is in my byeontae gang...who is in my FBI community @chi13lou?

I know @caramelovers75 is in..cause she just call me chief yesterday...now with @WH, did I miss out anyone else?? Oh ya. @mooncookies24 love call me chief and commander as well, I dunno which one she belong to, tho I dun run an army here O_O

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Thirzazha94 said:
Congratulation for 700 pages a little present from me...

I'm Really glad to be in this shipper thread... 

The best blessing to meet you all...

Thank you capt @akinahana89 For making this thread.... Love you so much...

Look like we got rare guest here, who decided to delurk and post!!

Thanks @Thirzazha94 dear for this wonderful gift....like I had said in your IG....am loving ur captions as well

OH YA! BTW..she is the real FBI chief here, that work day and night, till we saw smoke coming out from her back just for uri JoonU LOL

Density is like a circle, we were all strangers from different part of the world, we met cause of MLSHR, we met cause of JoonU, we had become stargazers cause of JoonU as well. We united cause of JoonU too.

Some of you, you know who you are, we chatted, laughed, gossip, rant to each other almost everyday, how amazing it is, from a total stranger to someone that I need to talk to everyday, so I am glad that I had met you guys, and thanks for coming into my life! And if you could, especially those who I tolerated my nonsense everyday, please stay in my life for a long long time, love ya! :heart: 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, sooji28 said:

Seriously, if he lurk in to this thread, :D

Spoiler

:tongue: My head said it so kekekkek...

Somehow, i dont know why, i can felt bad and good vibes from others. When i felt that bad ones, some'voice' on my head said to stay away from her/him. And then, that 'bad' things come out/reveal on his/her own, proved. 

And when i saw our JoonU vibes, goshhh, speechless, something warm on their vibes, beautiful thing (but its still need time become powerfull). Our wish, daily chant is our pray from the deepest heart, just like Law Of Attraction, some good vibes will make positive energy and universe will grant our pray/wish. Just Keep in faith and pray the best for our couple. 

Sorry for my irrational mind..^_^ weird sometimes :lol:

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I been summoned up by @chi13lou, hahahahahahaha, welcome on board @WHchingu..you give us da bomb for the day!!

THANKS CHINGU!!!! Its like woah!! really woah....not delulu!! the lyrics that u found is so so on the point!!

Oh no, faint..I only remember who is in my byeontae gang...who is in my FBI community @chi13lou?

I know @caramelovers75 is in..cause she just call me chief yesterday...now with @WH, did I miss out anyone else?? Oh ya. @mooncookies24 love call me chief and commander as well, I dunno which one she belong to, tho I dun run an army here O_O

hahahahaha sorry I can't help to laugh that highlighted part XD 

chingu you have been too busy doing hot oppa pictures for us the byeontae gang :D:grimace::grin:

@WH amazing deduction chingu!

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

hahahahaha sorry I can't help to laugh that highlighted part XD 

chingu you have been too busy doing hot oppa pictures for us the byeontae gang :D:grimace::grin:

@WH amazing deduction chingu!

its okay sweetheart..I am laughing while typing..I really went...faint..who ah? Who in my FBI community ah?? :phew::phew::phew:

• Like 15