[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

11 minutes ago, moonlovers said:

is this true??? somebody pls investigate this crumbs

that yellow red chick and pink letter

I don't think he deleted a picture. His picture is the original one on his IG, where the angle is different. The picture posted above seems like a fan just rotated the pic and added the 'm' and the chick drawing themselves over it, like a watermark.

• Like 21

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Just in case this is true, you should be the first to lead our chanting everyday!

hahahahhaa.... right now its still ur job chingu-yaaa~~ keep leading us everyday!!! go go hwaiting!!

2 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

hhhahhaaa BIG NO NO please Choiza better with Sulli... *sorry no offense :D

hahahaha,, ofc choiza is better with sulli.. hahahahahaha.. cannot imagine he with suzy tho.B)

2 hours ago, riuenu said:

But u still can lead our chanting too...I dont mind one more chanting post everyday angel, I always call u angel for a reason right hee hee

AFTER HOURS OF STRUGGLE...I FINALLY FINISH MY PILE OF WORK!

is this supposedly to be mine? if yes, i will need to buy the wings then.. so that my chanting will come true instantly!

1 hour ago, sosooyah19 said:

Its also a struggle to keep a poker face at work. So happy with the ig updates and not one but two updates! One personal and one media related work.. Hmmmm..

And I thought iu sang in one of saimdang ost but its actually referring to the singer or the lyrics? Gotta check that out..

I'm liking how they keep teasing us, i can't refuse to unlurk anymore...

yeeessss.. agreee. im having a hard time at work today. hahahahhahahahaha

• Like 16

Anyway, that is version 2 of JE pain killer ad

5 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

hahahahhaa.... right now its still ur job chingu-yaaa~~ keep leading us everyday!!! go go hwaiting!!

hahahaha,, ofc choiza is better with sulli.. hahahahahaha.. cannot imagine he with suzy tho.B)

is this supposedly to be mine? if yes, i will need to buy the wings then.. so that my chanting will come true instantly!

yeeessss.. agreee. im having a hard time at work today. hahahahhahahahaha

DID I ACCIDENTALLY REPLY TO THE WRONG PERSON~~see...this is how much I misses u angel

Yes u..angel @aimwanie kekekekeke, omg...hahahahahahaha, I didnt realise that, oops...mainhae, I cant even work well today too..

• Like 23

52 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

She's very shy and cute at the same time. Especially the moment when JG appeared on her concert. She was so excited, giddy but you can see how shy she was when JG held her hand :D

how can i forget that!!! hahahha.. just look at her when she introduced oppa.. kekekkee

• Like 21