[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

11 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Was that mean Joon Gi accepted the role? So our daily chant is working again chingu @chi13lou but  we still keep hope no kiss and love line in this drama ^^ kkk...

I'm so happy for this news! Now let's brainstorm cameo roles for Jieun. Sarcastic pathologist that performs autopsies and butts heads with Joongi?

• Like 13

7 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

The one who not posted about JoonU stuff is IU's hairstylist (e_z0311) and she's really close with JG's manager. After the break up news, JG manager and JE manager keep liking JE's hairstylist photo on instagram :lol:

This is JE's hairstylist converstation with JG's manager on instagram :lol:

JE's hairstylist : Sanghyun jjang ~~~~~~

JG's manager : Eunjin jjang ~~~~~|

JG's manager : So, where's "jjang" (the best) about me?

They are so cute hahaha JG's manager seems flirting with JE's hairstylist?? :lol:

So their staff is close. :rolleyes: Maybe flirtatiously close. Maybe we-sometimes-have-meals-together close. :wink:

lmao I'm so delulu right now come on Joon Gi Ji Eun gimme some crumbs 

• Like 22

I agreed with u @Gabi Bros there are many things happened behind the camera, just like the massage chair incident that we unfortunately could not witnessed (how i wish someone could give us a peak of it ^_^). If the closeness between je&jg in front of the camera just like what we all have been seeing from both events (SAF and Taiwan) just imagine their closeness behind the camera, hmm...:glasses:

it feels good to finally see uri je finally updated her ig, but then where is our jg? the king of soc-med, i am not used to him MIA this long, even though someone said he was online recently but without update his ig, why??:mellow:

• Like 19

26 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Did you guys see this?

Was that mean Joon Gi accepted the role? So our daily chant is working again chingu @chi13lou but  we still keep hope no kiss and love line in this drama ^^ kkk...

T_T the post has been deleted ... what was it???

Edit: uri captain has updated her fanfic guys :D

• Like 16

@NerinaC something to add to your 'deduction' about JE's latest IG posts. I'll put it under the spoiler ^_^

Spoiler

Logical explanation for Post #1: Hyemi's song would be JE helping to promote her label-mate's new project. Delulu deduction from me: the lyrics though... if JE is what I call a 'lyric person' (somebody who conveys feelings and messages through song lyrics), then this is a 'crumb' especially when we try to relate it to Post #2 which logically just told us that she wanted to post a #latepost pic from Taiwan concert but ... delulu speaking, what happened exactly on 'that day'? (Hyemi's song title: 'Back then, on that day')

The link to the English translation of Hyemi's song: https://popgasa.com/2017/02/01/hyemi-fiestar-back-then-on-that-day-그때-그날-우리-saimdang-lights-diary-ost/

Lyrics:

The moment I first saw you
I can’t forget
Without a word, we just smiled
Back then, on that day

The sunlight is falling
It makes me hear your pretty eyes
On whatever part of me it reaches
It becomes a light, if it’s you

I know, I know, this is love
I’ve waited for you for so long
Step by step, I’ll slowly go to you
Don’t get any farther
From my side

We were so close that we could touch
But we held onto our hearts and covered our lips
Back then, on that day

The wind is blowing again
It’s rising up, your soft smile
If I wait, if time passes
Will you come? Even if it’s in my dreams?

Don’t get any farther
Listen to my heart

Will I see you again?
I’m closing my eyes
In case you come to my dreams

I love you, I love you, I only called out in my heart
But now I will tell you how I feel
I want to love only you, forever
My heart is only calling out to you
Listen to it

:wub::rolleyes:

Crumbs? or Coincidences much? :D

4 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

the post said that son hyun joo and joongi had accepted the offer for criminal minds. Maybe it was false news.

• Like 13

@NoonaE thank you!! the meaning of the song ... goshhhhhh >_< added with a throw back after taiwan concert picture... they are adding each other meaning. can't we just take that as our crumb? "delulu mode on.." (I actually took time watching saimdang after i saw JE put that on her ig)

@ziggy123 ahh thank you, lets keep our fingers cross n hopefully there will be official news about it soon.

• Like 20

30 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

@NerinaC something to add to your 'deduction' about JE's latest IG posts. I'll put it under the spoiler ^_^

Hide contents

Logical explanation for Post #1: Hyemi's song would be JE helping to promote her label-mate's new project. Delulu deduction from me: the lyrics though... if JE is what I call a 'lyric person' (somebody who conveys feelings and messages through song lyrics), then this is a 'crumb' especially when we try to relate it to Post #2 which logically just told us that she wanted to post a #latepost pic from Taiwan concert but ... delulu speaking, what happened exactly on 'that day'? (Hyemi's song title: 'Back then, on that day')

The link to the English translation of Hyemi's song: https://popgasa.com/2017/02/01/hyemi-fiestar-back-then-on-that-day-그때-그날-우리-saimdang-lights-diary-ost/

Lyrics:

The moment I first saw you
I can’t forget
Without a word, we just smiled
Back then, on that day

The sunlight is falling
It makes me hear your pretty eyes
On whatever part of me it reaches
It becomes a light, if it’s you

Don’t get any farther
From my side

We were so close that we could touch
But we held onto our hearts and covered our lips
Back then, on that day

The wind is blowing again
It’s rising up, your soft smile
If I wait, if time passes
Will you come? Even if it’s in my dreams?

Don’t get any farther
Listen to my heart

Will I see you again?
I’m closing my eyes
In case you come to my dreams

I love you, I love you, I only called out in my heart
But now I will tell you how I feel
I want to love only you, forever
My heart is only calling out to you
Listen to it

:wub::rolleyes:

Crumbs? or Coincidences much? :D

THANKS!!! CRUMB CRUMB CRUMB!!! OMG!!! I CANT SCREAM NOW!

I am in the mid of the damn meeting, and saw this been shared in line group...thanks @NoonaE dear!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MORNING STARGAZERS!!! :heart:

• Like 17

9 hours ago, NerinaC said:

just a random thought about uri JE new posts, CMIIW, will put it on spoiler 

Reveal hidden contents

the first pict : It's saimdang ost, she might adore hyemi voice, but this is my delulu mind speaking; if anyone had watched saimdang, the story itself has some similarities with Scarlet, there's reincarnation, the mc goes to past (short time but left a scar in her hand when she returned, etc), meeting the younger version of the guy she loves in the joseon era...), so why did she post that ? beside promoting hyemi's song.... could it be? she missed someone?

the second picture : if u zoom it out to the picture on the table, do u think that korean? I think that's chinese... could it be that was a picture from one of her concert? China/ Taiwan ?? n why did she has to say sorry just because she wanted to post that??... ugh  i might be wrong tho, since this is my delulu mind talking, also coz I am deprived of their crumbs 

kekekeke.. it was another "issues" we need to discuss then.. the pic definitely from taiwan. thats why she said sorry because she throwback that pic.. not to mention on how her stylist/cordi noona said they missed her. its meant she is definitely throwback a picture. kekekekeke.. she must be busy with her new album but yet giving us updates to feed us. kekekeke.. 

8 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

The one who not posted about JoonU stuff is IU's hairstylist (e_z0311) and she's really close with JG's manager. After the break up news, JG manager and JE manager keep liking JE's hairstylist photo on instagram :lol:

This is JE's hairstylist converstation with JG's manager on instagram :lol:

JE's hairstylist : Sanghyun jjang ~~~~~~

JG's manager : Eunjin jjang ~~~~~|

JG's manager : So, where's "jjang" (the best) about me?

They are so cute hahaha JG's manager seems flirting with JE's hairstylist?? :lol:

i dont mind they are getting closeeee.. more excuses for JOONU to meet with each otherrrr!!! plus sanghyun manager oppa is nice.. he seriously is.. he never get mad at oppa's fan and sometimes he takes oppa's gift from his fan whenever he is waiting for oppa.. 

7 hours ago, caramelovers75 said:

So, like I said, JE is bad at lying. LOL. Notice when they were in Cosmopolitan Finger Talk Interview, when being asked "if you were the leading lady, who will you choose?" And tbh, I am more believe with her first reaction compared her final choice. First reaction is always honest, right? LOL. She "mirrored"  & glanced first at "certain someone" here RIGHT AFTER the question. I know what you did, JE ah!!

You couldn't hide it from our delulu eagle eyes!! LOL!!

Oh yeah!! About mirroring behavior of JG & JE, I dunno if anyone noticed it. But in script reading video, if you pay attention carefully, when they began to script reading (and camera highlighted right side where JG & JE's sat), you could see from a far the first persons that open the script books were JG & JE. LOL!! What a COINCIDENCES again!!

Note: Haven't screenshot it! Next time will do!

omooo.. i need to dig in the script reading video again then! kekekeke

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

Did you guys see this?

there is no confirmation yet.. so lets wait for it. tbh, i was excited if he did, take this role like seriously!

• Like 20

1 hour ago, NerinaC said:

:o yes it's been deleted ^^ thanks to other chingu @ziggy123 has clarified it...

@NoonaE thanks for shared the lyrics ^^ @mikare and drama, i think someone has not yet move on from MLSHR drama hmm...nod nod :D better they continue for season 2, isn't it Joon Gi regret with the ending? Some of us and me still has that feeling too... If they said the fm was fans service, they really should consider the global fans who didn't attend for taiwan fm...Joon Gi yaah please be fair with us, i ever said before we can't trust this man hahaa... i miss them T_T

• Like 18

28 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@NoonaE @NerinaC @aimwanie @riuenu

@NoonaE Chingu,  @akinahana89 and I want to let you know we think this is definitely a crumb. We'd like to add to your theory and let you know, it's not really delulu at all. If you take a look at the spoiler box below, it will give you Google translations for IU's previous posts for her other friends/sunbaes.  Though clearly friendly (especially the comment for Eve), her aim is clear on each one -- she is supporting the efforts of each of these artists.

For her most recent post for Hyemi, however, her commentary is clearly very different from the prior posts. The tags in the other three posts definitely imply promotion and support. She promotes for Seulong, but says in the first person that she earned a guest spot. Her comment for Thunder is very supportive. And her comment for Eve is fun and suggests a close relationship since she refers to the artist (one of them at least) as her big brother

Yes, IU is Hyemi's sunbae, but what's absent is the 'hwaiting' tone and message of the other three. The translation -- 'Her voice is so clear. Very clear.' -- can be interpreted as a compliment, but the emphasis is interesting -- the voice is so clear...very clear.  It can also be interpreted as 'the message is clear...so very clear'.  Note the emoticon of the mouse after the tags to infer 'quiet'.  You're right by they way, as a songwriter, lyrics are extremely important to our IU/Jieunie. Words carry weight and meaning. If you've ever watched IU in a variety where she was required to participate in games or missions that involve the use of words and phrases, you'll find that she's actually quite cunning and creative when it comes to the use of words.

The primary message that she infers is clear, if I were to take a guess, would be:

Don’t get any farther
Listen to my heart

So let me repeat, dearest @NoonaE, your theory is not a delulu one. The odds of this being a valid crumb are actually quite good.

what a lovely post~~~ well.. if its true this is her message about her "new" love.. lets hope for the best then. 

12 minutes ago, darker91 said:

JG teach love sign to Milla & Paul by his voice english:)

that deep sexy voice~~ melting over and over again

• Like 17