[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

22 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

Miss them so much! Hope to hear from them soon, even any news remotely related to them.

Hide contents

I've been watching Goblin and found something interesting. Lee Dong Wook (second male lead) was co-star of JG in My Girl. They enlisted to the army at the same time. Lee was paired up with Yoo In Na, JE's best friend.

not at the same time actually, DW enlisted to the army is one year early than JG cmiiw... hhehheee yepp LDW and YIN is my second fav couple they're so cute together, they even already have a cf together after Goblin end... when will our JoonU?? hiks

• Like 17

37 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

not at the same time actually, DW enlisted to the army is one year early than JG cmiiw... hhehheee yepp LDW and YIN is my second fav couple they're so cute together, they even already have a cf together after Goblin end... when will our JoonU?? hiks

I know not the exact same time, just too lazy to check it out. Sorry about that. The chance that they'll do a cf is very low. I just hope they'll update their IG, especially JE.

Thanks riuenu for the present.

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

HEY! Why am I included again in the byeontae squad @riuenu ???????????

Annyeong fellow shippers!  It sure is kinda frustrating without any crumbs.....but my shipper's heart is glad on the other hand thinking they're in touch with each other behind the social media silence.  Keep it going our OTP.  Fighting! 

Since when u arent in! @aimwanie @NerinaC @simplyme_crazyme abandoning us again!!!!! SOB

Anyway!!! I MISSED YOU!!! WHERE HAVE U BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

I know not the exact same time, just too lazy to check it out. Sorry about that. The chance that they'll do a cf is very low. I just hope they'll update their IG, especially JE.

Thanks riuenu for the present.

Welcome @crazyshell! I feeding my squad, yet, one still in self denial, saying she is not in *stare @simplyme_crazyme*

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Since when u arent in! @aimwanie @NerinaC @simplyme_crazyme abandoning us again!!!!! SOB

Anyway!!! I MISSED YOU!!! WHERE HAVE U BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome @crazyshell! I feeding my squad, yet, one still in self denial, saying she is not in *stare @simplyme_crazyme*

Hahaha i am helping with the stare chingu @simplyme_crazyme, (⊙ө⊙) staring.... (๑ˇεˇ๑)•*¨*•.¸¸♪

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

Actually I think JE had a good chemistry with KHN but with JG it was explosive! And about those who are surprised that the HS has chosen WS I think this is the best answer:

cr: joongier.tumblr

This I definitely agree with both hands and both legs. To me, nothing beat JoonU chemistry...on screen and off screen.

And really? There are still some people out there who are surprised that why HaeSoo chosen WangSo? Am I reading this right? Are we still discussing it after MLSHR ended for nearly 3 months, on why Soo chose So. Even these people doesnt understand the drama, but doesnt these people understand what we had been posting? Both in MLSHR thread(I remember I saw it before I left main thread for good) and here. Woah, these people really did amaze me!! I even too lazy to dig out more evidence to support that, as so many flying around in main thread and here...all those still stuck in Sep or Oct 2016 and had yet to move with time to 2017? WOAH! :dizzy:

• Like 24

1 minute ago, starcandy0516 said:

Sorry for cutting your post. But, what is funny is she said this while she was dating with Voldy :lol: Of course, for the show, she will say work is her priority. But, I don't think it also means she won't dating while she is working. Dating and working can be done at the same time, especially for singer-songwriters like her :)

That's just my two cents :wink:

Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod.

Well..IMO, inspiration and good song always come from LOVE! :wub: Tho I am loving JE song too...Well, its always good to have new inspiration while writing love songs, for those who get what I mean :wink:

• Like 23

15 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

If you finished my LONG RANT, congrats! I'm sorry if it isn't more comprehensible HAHAHA it's 12:42 AM where I'm from and I just needed to write something. :D:D 

Anyway I hoped you enjoyed the read and the pictures LOL. 

your long rant is especially appreciated! i agreed with you soo damn much! wook seriously a coward guy when it comes to love. he did claimed himself as hae soo first love but doing nothing to protect her. wang so even sacrifices himself to the extend of saving so but where is wook? and tbh, i was totally totally totally agree with u when u said wangwookxhae soo scene is awkward. ahahahhahaa.. the moment when he is fall in love with hae soo when he still got lady hae beside him makes me hate him. especially when lady hae is a nice ladyy.. how can he cheat in front of hisss wifeeeeee!!!

10 hours ago, kriswu said:

That's because he was actually trying to say "Hwaiting", like Jung. :lol::lol: so he was just like "Hwat?", couldn't pronounce it well

I noticed he's always making shortcuts of Soo's modern words. Like with Pegasus, it became "Pesus". Hahahahahahahahahaha oh Wang So :lol::D

And btw, @Silvermaine GURL I LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU WROTE. I PLEDGE MY ALLEGIANCE TO YOU IN THIS WAR AGAINST THOSE SAYING JOONU HAS NO CHEMISTRY. I'M READY TO FIGHT LOL

kyaaaaa... sooo cuteeeeee!!! hwat, pesus.. hahahahahahahahahahahaha.. troll wang so.. !

bring it onn.. i will fight with u!!

• Like 21

29 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

You'd be surprised. I still occasionally visit the #ScarletHeartRyeo tag on Twitter and on Tumblr and I saw someone say, "I was still hoping, at the very last minute, that she and Wook would be together because Wook said 'our story in this life time ends here' (or something like that) and then they'd see each other in the future." and I was facepalming so hard LMAO like "are you braindead" :D 

Anyway, the appearance of Joon Gi and IU in the SBS Awards and their respective concerts gave me a smug victory over the haters mehehehehe. Now the next victorious dance would be if they actually announce that they're a couple MWAHAHA B)

"I was still hoping, at the very last minute, that she and Wook would be together because Wook said 'our story in this life time ends here' (or something like that) and then they'd see each other in the future." <- :lol::lol::lol: JOKE!!! ahahahahahahahahahahaha, they need to get their brain checked really

Woah, I saw @aimwanie angel quote..look like I had missed some interesting stuffs going on here that uri chingu @Silvermaine angel had written long ranting essay, how can I missed that!! I love long post!! Look like I gonna backread for sure...

Saw somewhere...saying what, uri JoonU OTP had no chemistry, did I see it wrongly? Someone say so? :lol::lol::lol: THIS IS EVEN A BIGGER JOKE! WOAH WOW!!! Ahahahahahaha, this totally crack me up, but by the way, I typing this with a straight poker face...well seriously...not only brain need had a check, eyes and heart need to check as well, cause cant think, cant see, cant feel sia...tsk tsk..consultation and checkup fee will be really expensive, I think even more expensive to fix that as well...

EDIT: @Silvermaine count me in the victorious dance as well! I will dance with you, muahahahahahahahaah, that couple announcement will smack real hard in those people face!

• Like 24