[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 27/01/2017 at 1:51 PM, nicoletm said:

The second article about dating rumors between JG and JHB was based on messages left by JG's fans in JHB's instagram where they asked why they wore same necklaces and some fans said they were couple necklaces, which wasn't true because there are JG's pics wearing that necklace long before he met JHB and in weibo some fans said was the gift of a fan long before the statement of his agency who then confirm the same. So I guess journalists follow to the celebrities and they read the messages because sometimes there are even articles about JG's posts and what his fans comment.

Belated response, sorry. This actually encourages my fevered imagination since the consensus seems to be that Joongi and this actress were indeed involved. :D I imagine tabloid reporters are inclined to spread rumours about pairs that are actually feasible. (I'm sure plenty of excitable fans have also spammed that BTS member who has a crush on IU about her break-up, but no one rationally thinks that dude has a shot with her.)

It also did not escape my notice that Namoo used the same "close colleagues" description back then. WELL WELL WELL.

• Like 23

18 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Sorry if I'm off topic so I'm gonna put this under spoiler. 

Hide contents

For ueanas, I have a question. Why was Chatshire album had bad receptions from media and netizens?

answer in here

Spoiler

it was due to media and antifans, like she was accused of lolita concept..  also, they got critical of Zeze song, that i think the publisher of a book with the same character was also involved in criticizing.. but i think the entire album was nice... its just that different interpretation can be made at that controversial song. IU already apologized if some people were offended were none is really intended.. i just cant believe the label did not oversee the process and the final output especially the jacket cover..

• Like 20

So... I re-watched JG's 2013 Healing Camp Episode and would like to share this here for our future reference :blush:

He said: 'When I have the feeling of freedom in my heart then I would probably start dating'

'Secretly'

Let's hope he'll have that 'feeling of freedom' in his heart soon enough :glasses:

Have a good Sunday, fellow Stargazers :heart:

You know, I've been living life, reading posts, reading fanfics, rewatching SoHae moments etc etc so much that I have lost track of time. I have for once, checked the date today and...

Oh my

Valentines Day is coming soon

:blink::o:):D:wub:

Yes, it's in 2 weeks and a bit more but time flies!

Hehehehehehehehe...

and now my delusional mind wanders off... :wub:

• Like 22

3 hours ago, NerinaC said:

@shrvirus@kriswu@meandheart thank you :heart::blush:

I wish i can make FMV

I found this on you tube.... kinda wish to have this with snippets of JG n JE interaction, because I believe they r soulmate.... is it possible to request this to our amazing chinggus that great with FMV? @caramelovers75 @kriswu 

I will try chingu if I have free time. Thank you for the suggestion! :D

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

I've posted the first chapter of my delulu JoonU fanfic. ^^

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9498146/chapters/21489932

@ellebanana @kriswu @shrvirus

AHHHHHHH :wub: Thank you captain!! That was a good and sweet start :D I'll be looking forward for the next chapter!

• Like 17

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

I've posted the first chapter of my delulu JoonU fanfic. ^^

http://archiveofourown.org/works/9498146/chapters/21489932

@ellebanana @kriswu @shrvirus

:heart::heart: really good start capt, I want to read the next chapter soon (cant wait)!! n u r the only one has JG n JE fanfic there... (at least based on the tag I clicked). I have leave a kudos. ^^

@kriswu thank you ^^ it's okay whenever you have the time :D I will wait.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

:heart::heart: really good start capt, I want to read the next chapter soon (cant wait)!! n u r the only one has JG n JE fanfic there... (at least based on the tag I clicked). I have leave a kudos. ^^

I know... I took the plunge and posted the first JoonU fanfic on Ao3. LOL. Maybe others will follow suit... *nudge nudge hint hint* :D

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

I know... I took the plunge and posted the first JoonU fanfic on Ao3. LOL. Maybe others will follow suit... *nudge nudge hint hint* :D

Should I put mine at Ao3 too? I don't even have a title for it  >_< (I am suck at making tittle).... n my grammar, my wording n spelling also bad.... 

• Like 12