[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@violet90 Thanks for your answer. I also think that DF was more accurate. It seems that their fear about rumors of JoonU dating was because JG was accused for JE break-up. And that because Loen said that this break-up happened just one week ago. So, I don't know anymore what to say about JG last IG posts, because in my opinion NAMOO would not have made that announcement without consulting him. I will take them as a coincidence (Where are you Jimong?) not as crumbs, because I don't want to “misunderstand” the things.

• Like 21

Chingus have you read the comments here http://koalasplayground.com/2017/01/25/k-ent-hit-with-three-star-couple-breakups-in-one-week/  they we're saying that JKH broke up with her because they treated him like a garbage with all their gushing at the FM/Concert and that JG and JE was insensitive of the BF back then.  A lot of people are feeling sorry about JKH:o

• Like 15

56 minutes ago, Lampel said:

Chingus have you read the comments here http://koalasplayground.com/2017/01/25/k-ent-hit-with-three-star-couple-breakups-in-one-week/  they we're saying that JKH broke up with her because they treated him like a garbage with all their gushing at the FM/Concert and that JG and JE was insensitive of the BF back then.  A lot of people are feeling sorry about JKH:o

I shouldn't have scrolled down to the comment section. Too much bile thrown at JE and on a lesser note, JG. I had to calm myself before leaving a comment. What's with these people?

• Like 23

On 1/26/2017 at 0:20 PM, cuteahjumma said:

True, I don't believe JE or JG would do anything like that. Can't believe people could say such means things. Apparently she has been breaking up/getting back together with Voldy for quite sometime, that means things hasn't been going well for awhile. Why can't people see the problem here instead of pointing fingers at JE and JG. I think JE is the very rational type, once she decided it's over, she cuts it off completely.

Saw an old video clip of her when she was about 20? (can't find the eng sub one):

@ 2:00 where she talks about liking a guy but he played 밀당 mil-dang on her, so she cuts him off immediately. This tells me she's a very strong girl emotionally and knows exactly what she wants in life. And I think that's exactly what the antis hate about her, they just can't seem to break her.

what is  밀당   mil-dang means?  i can guess it is something bad, but wanted to know the meaning 

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Don't quote videos~
  • Like 8