[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, junee22 said:

***sorry to cut this**

I'm sure, even this time, they communicate each other...privately..we won't know...(maybe she said something like "Mianhe Oppa..I didn't mean to drag your name into this" and JG said something like "Kwinchana JE-ah...it's not your fault. Let's just stay strong...all of this will end eventually. You don't need to be too worried" ) AAAHHHHH!!! I'm sorry...guess I'll just have to wash my hair for deluluing in the middle of the day...hahahahaha.:tongue:

Allow me to scream with you... AAAAAAAHHH...

• Like 20

2 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

Cap, as always, I love, love, love your encouraging posts, but I just want to clarify - the fan photo came in black and white already. (I've been obsessively stalking his fm photos lol.)

REALLY?! My bad. I could have sworn I saw a fully colored photo of that shot during my own stalkings of his FM photos... LOL

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Since I am back, so I am doing my job and feeding my squad too, besides been a warrior outside, I still a squad to feed, hopefully all my squad member still here 

@aimwanie @NerinaC and the missing @simplyme_crazyme

oh no no no no no!!!!!!!! what a treat.. high quality evening - tea sessionnnnn. kekekeke..

im still alive here and on IG. lol.. we miss you @simplyme_crazyme!!

• Like 11

26 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@riuenu Congratulations on becoming an immortal!

You have been away too long, FBI chief JoonU investigator. Are you now a double-agent serving also as CIA social media special agent?

LOL!!! I spamming my way to immortal..cant believe it...

I only away for two days dear...I am still FBI agent, but I double serve as a warrior now...and definitely not CIA social media special agent...warrior is tough enough to drain all my energy out...

• Like 14