[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, AuroraRain said:

I never ever thought I'd ever make an appearance here but, I couldn't help it today... MY SHIPPER HEART IS OVER THE ROOF RIGHT NOW. I personally don't think IU & JKH broke up just last week, I think they broke up sometime last year otherwise if IU wouldn't be this comfortable around LJK if she still was in a relationship. No one can blame LJK for being the reason for the fall out between IU & JKH, they're were just not meant to be together no matter how much they wish they were.

Whether IU and LJK are in a relationship or not, we are not sure for certain. But I can certainly say that THIS SHIP HAS ALL CHANCES TO SAIL... IT'S BEYOND PERFECT! :wub:

^AHH THE FEELS! :wub:

"When silence between two people is comfortable, you know they have found love"- This pretty much sums up LeeLeeCouple for me! :heart:

^ This moment between the two will forever be my favourite! :wub:

^ Two special hugs!

^ When both can't seem to take their eyes of each other... :wink:

"If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back"- My motto! ^_^

Adios until next time shippers! :heart:

finallyyy~~~ hye @AuroraRain!!! im your mv''s fannnn!!! feel free to drop by againn and have a delulu party with ussss

47 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Something like this?

But we need a bigger one so we can all fit.

kekekke.. tooo small~~~~ we need a bigger one. hehe

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

U mean congratulate on his successful FM, right? Nothing relates to JE's breakup. Sorry for my rudeness.

yeah... not for JE's break up of course.. :cry:

it will be plain rude to do that.. you are forgiven chingu.. i understand you might misunderstanding with my words. hehe. mian. :lol:

• Like 22

11 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

There's this really petty part of me that will patiently wait for a dating announcement (if ever) just to prove the haters wrong :D

But we're not childish here so... :tongue:

Just wanted to say thank you for that post on the other thread chingu. It's much appreciated :wub:

• Like 16