[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

To @aleli06, @lovesparklys and @Weird Hobbit, Welcome to the delulu ship, and to @hrkharis, Welcome back, chingu!

Don't forget to wear your life jackets and hold on tight! There may be a lack of crumbs after bingeing on cakes for 2 consecutive weekends but rest assured that we are sailing fast and furious yet smoothly to our destination.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

To @aleli06, @lovesparklys and @Weird Hobbit, Welcome to the delulu ship, and to @hrkharis, Welcome back, chingu!

Don't forget to wear your life jackets and hold on tight! There may be a lack of crumbs after bingeing on cakes for 2 consecutive weekends but rest assured that we are sailing fast and furious yet smoothly to our destination.

We're just detoxing until the next crumb fest. 

• Like 16

8 hours ago, cherrynea said:

Just want to ask..anybody found clearer video for iu in JG fm? So we really not gonna get the close up of their face is it?i've become greedy that even with the conversation of them being translated..i still want to see their expression.I'm not sure which video,but at the moment jieun rised at the top stage,she gives a little wave..i wonder that little wave are directed to the audiences or towards JG..

:huh: Call me greedy too...i also waiting for better video, but it seems possible ^^ i really want to see their clear face expression, their eyes and smiles. I couldn't see their shyness kkk...i'm curious when the part they're gave bow down until crouched so funny, i wonder how they together could be connected like that if they're not usually doing that, it must be they often to do that kind of joke ^^

• Like 17

19 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

:huh: Call me greedy too...i also waiting for better video, but it seems possible ^^ i really want to see their clear face expression, their eyes and smiles. I couldn't see their shyness kkk...i'm curious when the part they're gave bow down until crouched so funny, i wonder how they together could be connected like that if they're not usually doing that, it must be they often to do that kind of joke ^^

Haha just same like 'anyeong' joke.. i think they have their 'unique' style of jokes :lol:

• Like 13

Thx @qwenli for the amazing vid. 

I made a new account since the one on my phone refused to let me tag people, highlight or bold the words (I can only type.... -_-) n the fact i cant even log in that acc from my pc ... so i made new one instead.

@Silvermaine I have finished ur imperial fan fiction (in one day) lol... they r good. I hope to see more of your work. maybe some more of JoonU fanfiction? filling up our delulu mind while no crumbs available... like what were they doing in their ninja dates... 

• Like 9

@akinahana89couldn't agree more with you on that definition of 'true fans'. honestly it's really sad to see such an unnecessary argument and bashing there :unsure:

I am also aware that a lot of MLSHR fans casually commented and encouraged JoonU to 'get real' and some fans are irritated while implying that such a statement would be 'awkward' and disrespectful to JE's current relationship... but then again, as long as JoonU themselves are comfortable with the situation, why shouldn't we be happy for them?

Before I'm too occupied with work today, I'd like to share a clip of RE Director Paul and Milla talking about JG in their recent interview in Taiwan (ha! Taiwan seems to be officially JG's *and JoonU's* place lol). This might not be an explicit JoonU crumb, but when both of them praised that JG is someone who has so much control in his action while filming, I really can't help thinking about how 'lost' and 'uncontrolled' he could be when someone particular is around :tongue::wink:.

Part 2 is under the spoiler here:

Spoiler

Have a good day ahead, Stargazers! :wub:

i just casually going through Jieun and JG ig and then i just notice (shame on me!) the post where JG come to fetch Jieun and he slow mo the action... not what i'm going to point out but seriously he have no chill at all in term of showing how close they are.. part of it i think because both his and Jieun fan kinda support them ( shipping or not) so he just so happy about it... i think his face really happy when his fan greet Jieun with such support and love.. well both of their fan really just screaming when they together.. the power of JoonU actually... kekeke

what JG write is just make me think this is real right???? the emoji of kiss and love in the post about Jieun and him??? i knew there a limit of delulu but our OTP does't even give time to be delulu... they just make the delulu a real thing actually... LOL

i just love how brave both of them posting and showing their close friendship between them... its just so real and sincere that i really hope the friendship will turn into a romance because theyare just so perfect together in so many way...

and their infamous couple post in ig..

Spoiler

i get why many people watch them with envy at award night..... JG and Jieun really are the couple that have everything... FAME , TALENT and VISUAL also the fact that many people adores them just added so many point in term of their power...

• Like 19

15 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i get why many people watch them with envy at award night..... JG and Jieun really are the couple that have everything... FAME , TALENT and VISUAL also the fact that many people adores them just added so many point in term of their power...

When they are together..very visual..and the vibes of attraction, of love, chemistry, that you feel when you see them together.  That is the vibe that they give off.  But aside from that they give this aura of power, that's why they really seem to be a Power Couple to me.  That image of them in the SAF red carpet gave the vibe of Royalties, and of the President with his First Lady, waving to the crowd, doing a State Visit in some foreign land and people were all there to greet them- that is what i felt upon seeing their photos.

JG is successful in his career, and so is JE, that's why that powerful synergy.  Plus if Uaenas + Angels merge together.  This would be a most fordible, powerful couple ever.

• Like 24

11 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

Guys have U seen this?? The clumsy JG lol :D

Cr: ig owner

BTS of "hero" XD XD I watched that drama right after finished marathoning "two weeks". cried a lot at that time and hero was a great purification for sad & intense movie/drama...

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not quote videos!
  • Like 10

15 minutes ago, nerinajgfan said:

sharing another SoSoo fanfiction, this time is pretty light n funny.... romcom modern time.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12281380/1/Remember-and-Forget

This is how i used my time while waiting for some crumbs.... (hungry for some T_T plz my king n my queen throw us some crumbs plzzz tiny bity crumb is ok to appease the hunger)

Has it been updated? I like it because it is so funny, esp the part of Jung.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, eunki said:

I've just watched video posted by qwenli, and I am curious why after asking fans "will you continue loving IU?" he said "thank you" and seemed embarrassed himself by saying it? :lol: Why should you be thankful, JGssi? Was he asking for blessings? Kkkkk 

In absence of crumbs from JoonU, I miss my SoSoo again (sigh*3) and watch my precious kiss collection, never bored of it :wub:

maybe on his mind he said "ahh....thankyou for loving and supporting MY IU" >w<

• Like 21