[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 hours ago, aimwanie said:

they are.. they even said they will welcome him with such a warm welcome like he did when he come to LA soon. plus info. he even said to Milla to ask her husband to work again with him. hahahahahahahahahaha.. so cute! and Paul even said he surely wants to work again with JG and wants to shoot another film with Milla and JG. and guess what. Milla said she willingly want to star in any JG movie as a cameo or whatever FREE OF CHARGE! hahahaha. she said she doesnt need to get paid for JG. thats how she greatly fond of JG.

Aww. I'm happy to know that Paul is not jealous of him :D JG had found a good friend through them :rolleyes:

BTW, I really think that JG and Milla already discussed about Ji Eun because Milla seems to be the type who'll be interested to know about her seeing JG's 'too much Ji Eun posting' on his IG. Haha. And my mind is telling me like what you've said a few pages back that maybe JG already introduced Ji Eun to her because nobody here knows her whereabouts last night ^delulu :tongue:

7 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

Based on the posts here, it's translation, I believe that LJG wants another project with her queen, LJE which is very unusual for him because on my observation. He is the type of person that eventhough he is jolly and energetic person, he seems to be private and this is the first time that he said it that he wants to have another project with her again. So yes, it is true. 

His showering praises for her was not enough and even said that he wants to work with her again. Ji Eun must be so touched and overwhelmed. :wub: Seriously, how to be Ji Eun? :blush:

• Like 13

So..........LJG next will be Criminals Mind with Kim Ah Jung.  tbh i'm still can't move on from MLSHR and not ready to see him with other than LJE atm.  Seem like he already moved on...idk why i feel like heart broken....

MLSHR love story somehow touch me deeply...and funny is..it is just a drama.  No love should be ended like WS/SH love story... It is the saddest love ever..  Even listening to OST...my heart broken into pieces all over again... 

Reality bites!.... I miss them already...our LJG & LJE...

Having said that...heee:D...i really want to see LJE romcom with good friend Lee Hyun Woo.  Their lead pairing sure will be cuteeeee and eye candy... LHW captured my attention since Secretly Greatly...and his bromance with Kim Soo Hyun so...sweetttttttt :blush:

And about LJG remarked that he was destined to play Wang So....  Well...LJG and LJE are indeed together now...Now...NOW...:heart:

• Like 13

On 1/13/2017 at 5:59 PM, Silvermaine said:

All of you, BEHAVE!

Here's a naughtier version of the story. :tongue: Oh my gosh my mind is working wonders right now. Thanks for the existence of Joon Gi and IU. :D

Hide contents

"Ji Eun-ah! Hurry up!," Joon Gi looked at the mirror once again, fixing his hair in a brush up just like his last red carpet walk. "The driver's already downstairs."

There was a bit of a shuffling noise before she emerged from the bathroom. Ji Eun was... Well, thankfully she didn't look like a mess considering what they did. But she was having a hard time closing the zip of her dress. 

"Really," she puffed her pink lips in exasperation. "This is all your fault."

Joon Gi approached the said lady in distress and motioned for Ji Eun to turn around so that he could help her with the zipper. Once he was done, he fixed some strands of hair that dangerously clung on her once sweaty neck. No thanks to him, of course. 

"You enjoyed it," Joon Gi teased once again.

"No, I didn't." Ji Eun faced him once more and spontaneously fixed his messy bow tie as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Hmm," he hummed, musing to himself. "Your screaming told me otherwise."

As expected,  Ji Eun turned to a bright plump red once more. The events of this day really aren't helping the healthy color of her face. She punched his chest, trying to look angry, but it only turned out adorable. Well, at least for Joon Gi. 

"You're insufferable," she mumbled, still fixing his bow tie. Instead of protesting, he only made a small sound of agreement. He truthfully kind of was insufferable, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Joon Gi leaned down to snatch a kiss on her forehead, leaving Ji Eun smiling like a giddy girl.

As she was busy tying the accessory, Joon Gi couldn't help but admire her lightly made up face. Her cheeks were dusted with a gorgeous rose gold shade and her lashes fluttered lightly, complimenting her round eyes. Ji Eun was pouting her lips in a thoughtful manner as she was about to finish fixing his tie. At that moment, Joon Gi was seriously considering not attending the red carpet event anymore.

"Stop staring," she said without looking at him.

"I can't help it.

Ya, I'm gonna stop. I live in a tropical country. This isn't good for my body temperature. :D

Finally i found this after search many pages..haha. Because i catch a glimpse during busy day, i thought there was a fanfic link to this story. I love your writing @Silvermaine. Please please please write MORE...and do favor me by tagging.:D

Disclaimer : I'm ADULT...keekkekekekeke :glasses:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, jgje said:

So..........LJG next will be Criminals Mind with Kim Ah Jung.  tbh i'm still can't move on from MLSHR and not ready to see him with other than LJE atm.  Seem like he already moved on...idk why i feel like heart broken....

MLSHR love story somehow touch me deeply...and funny is..it is just a drama.  No love should be ended like WS/SH love story... It is the saddest love ever..  Even listening to OST...my heart broken into pieces all over again... 

And about LJG remarked that he was destined to play Wang So....  Well...LJG and LJE are indeed together now...Now...NOW...:heart:

Well LJG is a workaholic so he better get new projects ASAP or he would feel bad. That's just how workaholics are~ ^^

MLSHR has a really good plot and no matter how sad the ending and tragic the ending is, it's the best one for the story. I just feel bad for their kid that she wouldn't know that her real dad is the king. 

As for how LJG plays Wang So, I'd have to agree that the role really belonged to him and he OWNED it! He plays the 4th prince with such power, aggression and at the same time, he can also be vulnerable and gentle (especially when he's with Hae Soo). Wang So is actually a nice and caring person, he just doesn't know how to express it most of the time hihi.

• Like 17

Happy weekend ... its so quiet after all the hetic with tw fm n concert. Tho I do kinda sad with no MLSHR cast at JG RE premier... no crumbs from JE N jG... I was kinda predicted it tbh... coz they wont make it so obvious... not just yet. Especially with no real news about Ji eun shi relationship. Ninja mode is on I guess. So to fill the quiet weekend I wanna share fmv 

Seeing how close Joon Gi with milla n paul... I am very happy (tho I have those time when I went screaming "nooooo his neckkkkk, precious neck!!!"  lol) I see that he is not only know english but he actually can communicate well in English, n the fact this might be his new path to be maybe work in international area not just in asia actually made me proud n hopefull to see more of his work. Who knows he might able to follow jackie chan lol (one can be hopefull right)

• Like 15

4 hours ago, ucieh said:

Guys, please enlighten me...at JE's Taipei concert when JE left the stage to get changed, didnt JG say that he wants to work together again with JE? I just read the teamstarcandy's translation and seems that something is missing. Based on previous translation (I dont remember the source), it was mentioned about it. I dont know if JG did actually say it or it just mistranslated. We all know, JG of course wants to have another project with JE. It's just that I want to make sure whether he actually said that or not. 

The way JE told the audience about it, it was lovely and touching at the same time. Pretty sure if JG had been together with JE on the stage, he would've given JE a hug! (not being delulu, it's just natural thing to do....am I right? =D)

Where do you get that video, bcs I can't find it and the moment dialogue "JG: Okay, should I leave the stage now? IU: Nooo! Seriously".

• Like 8

11 hours ago, ucieh said:

Is it the one you're asking?

Oh, you mean this?

But I still can't find it dialogue "JG: Back to topic. Once again, what kind of person am I to you on the set? IU: But you're here. JG: Okay, should I leave the stage now? IU: Nooo! Seriously".

Even in this video:

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Do not quote videos!
  • Like 12

6 hours ago, iliveforsosoo said:

long time no post, just been lurking here, but I can't help commenting after seeing the whole trans of uri OTPs talks during their appearances at each other's events, so here it goes:

OHMYGOSH!!!, why is no one taking notice of what IU said after LJK appearance in her concert??? xD She noted that the screams seemed to be louder and understood it be cause LJK "oppa" was SO COOL AND SWEATING!!! ohmygosh, Jieun totally understands us!!!

also, the recent released trans was more detailed, it even included the portion we were wondering about when LJK asked about how JE finds him. LOL she's so cute! she first avoided the topic and then said: "but you're here" when LJK went back to the actual topic. and his reply: "should i leave the stage now?" and her reply of "Nono!!!" is so adorbs. Uri is OTP is really something, they're so cute!!! 

I'm really hoping for NAMOO ACTORS to release like a BTS vid of Taipei Fanmeeting and an IUTV for Taipei concert too, since it was the final leg of her tour and hopefully, we can have cakes from those BTS vids!!!

sorry for the long post :))

BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!!

About sweating part, could we suggest JE to join @riuenu @aimwanie @simplyme_crazyme byeonte group? LOL!!

And yeahhhh!! Why she was so shy to talk about him in front of himself??? LOL!! You're nervous right, JE niee?? Hahahaha, or maybe couldn't look at his eyes when you talk about him?? Because you'll start to blushing and become giddy again?? LOL!!

5 hours ago, samtrocino said:

Based on the posts here, it's translation, I believe that LJG wants another project with her queen, LJE which is very unusual for him because on my observation. He is the type of person that eventhough he is jolly and energetic person, he seems to be private and this is the first time that he said it that he wants to have another project with her again. So yes, it is true. 

Yeah yeah yeahh!! It's first time for me too to see an actor who say want have another project with his co-star. I mean it give the co-star his highest praise!! Omo!!

2 hours ago, yhiyori1221 said:

Well LJG is a workaholic so he better get new projects ASAP or he would feel bad. That's just how workaholics are~ ^^

MLSHR has a really good plot and no matter how sad the ending and tragic the ending is, it's the best one for the story. I just feel bad for their kid that she wouldn't know that her real dad is the king. 

As for how LJG plays Wang So, I'd have to agree that the role really belonged to him and he OWNED it! He plays the 4th prince with such power, aggression and at the same time, he can also be vulnerable and gentle (especially when he's with Hae Soo). Wang So is actually a nice and caring person, he just doesn't know how to express it most of the time hihi.

So does JE!! She's quite workaholic & perfectionist too!! Even when she was in Infinity Challenge, when she must prepared a song with Park Myung Soo (senior entertainer), she wrote a slow song but she ended wrote another song that he wanted (PMS want an upbeat song, so he could mix it with his EDM factory. LOL). And yeah, she locked herself at studio to make a new song & just eat some bananas when she was hungry. LOL. And even when they recorded, JE was quite strict to PMS, she want anything perfect, and did not hesitate to ask him retake it again till she felt satisfied. LOL. Even PMS's pride was lil' hurt because he was senior after all but must retake & retake again. LOL, but it's not a waste after all their music won first place in Infinity Challenge Music Festival, and sweep Korean Music Chart for being number 1. 

So muchh anticipating JE's new album for sure!! Will she suprised us and sweep Korean Music Chart again? So curious with her album concept, beside I like her musics, I'm curious too, Will we get a BIG CRUMBS from her new album concept & songs?? Hehehehe, will check it out for sure!

And so much anticipating JG's new drama also. I loveeeee FBI's and detective's stuff!! And of course because his action skills are always top notch!! But pleaaaseeee no love line. I'm not ready yet to watch him with another queen...

• Like 23

Btw guys, need your help. If any of you have good references of MLSHR BTS or anything video about JoonU, could you share it to me the link where I can download it? Prefer in HD... Need it to make some JoonU FMV again. LOL. I do have some MLSHR BTS & other events, but not in HD (rather blurry) or there were some subtitles... I want to make some good quality FMVs. Have already a nice song in my mind.... 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, 19gendon said:

@darker91 Ohh..you're looking for that particular "Nooo...seriously?" video... cant find it either...should ask the FBI chingu here to help...

i think in  the video when Ji Eun said that ,the part was cut..However, from the translation that team starcandy written,those are actually coming from an audio recording..maybe that's why they can translate what jieun said.

• Like 12

35 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Btw guys, need your help. If any of you have good references of MLSHR BTS or anything video about JoonU, could you share it to me the link where I can download it? Prefer in HD... Need it to make some JoonU FMV again. LOL. I do have some MLSHR BTS & other events, but not in HD (rather blurry) or there were some subtitles... I want to make some good quality FMVs. Have already a nice song in my mind.... 

You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2SJGrMFGEE&list=PLU0jl_7lY8KeYIzUM65jJikWdWTzMGAUY

or you can download here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_MPqTlieBhATXlUSVF6blBzR2c

credit: IU teamstarcand

• Like 10

I always admire enthusiasm of FBI agent @riuenu as well long, logical and emotional posts of @caramelovers07 and @kilovekyo

@Gabi Bros I noticed you from MLSHR thread LOL :tongue:

And @chi13lou just wanna say you are so cute <3. Your daily chant always make me smile  :D

When first I came here, it just had 5 pages and now more 600 pages...you guys so incredible. 

Although I'm not an active shipper, I enjoy your posts so much. 

Happy and proud of being a member of this paradise :wub:

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Daily voting done.

Question, will this be an event? will there be a Soompi Awards ceremony? 

If none, how do they confer the awards to the winning actors & drama?

@akinahana89 can explain it better but I believe she mentioned before that there is a ceremony and the winners usually send a video thanking the fans. I guess they are informed beforehand of their victory to have the video ready for the ceremony.

• Like 10

speaker phone leafIt's time for our daily chant!

Facebook cake emoticon  1. JoonGi to give us cake or crumbs during his FM in HK

PC Facebook EmoticonA pair of hands clapping.2. Long-awaited news to be released soon 

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

Warning sign emoticon for FacebookNo entry emoticon3. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds unless IU makes a cameo as the woman he falls in love with

Magnifying glass emoticon  4. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together very soon and baker traitor HJH and photographer Hanna to drop some crumbs

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle 

Facebook Music Note Emoticon  Emoticon of radio5. Duet and MV collaboration between IU and JoonGi

Camera EmojiFacebook TV Emoticon 6. Magazine photo shoots and CFs featuring JoonGi and IU together

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

Movie emoticonClapper board7. Rom-com for JoonGi and/or IU in 2017 or 2018

Satellite8. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

Zzz EmoticonMoon EmoticonStar EmoticonLip Mark Emoticon9. JoonGi to continue meeting IU in his dreams and in real life

Guitar emoticon for FacebookMusic Notes Emoticon10. IU to write a song for or inspired by JoonGi

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

crazy monkey 147and our ultimate wish, the reason why we are here

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! Wedding emoticon

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby

Have a great Sunday/weekend!

• Like 18