[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

12 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

That's awesome @Silvermaine. And please yes. More fanfics!!  Are you done with that premiere night one shot and on to another?

Perhaps you'll be able to explain why IU never got to attend the premiere while JoonGi was able to make it?LOL

Also patiently waiting for the next chapter of your Imperial series.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

Hmm. Well, I was there in the red carpet during the SBS SAF Awards and I was beside the Joon Gi fanclub. They were a mix of young, old, and even Chinese girls haha. When Joon Gi and Ji Eun was already seen in their limo, they were really going nuts. I couldn't understand Korean but they were super giddy and they also kept mentioning, "IU? IU?". So yeah, I think JG fans (like myself too) are quite accepting of Ji Eun. 

Btw, Happy 600 pages! 

In commemoration, I'm going to write a fanfic!!! 

Loljk stop being pervie crazy ahjummas hahaha :phew:

@Silvermaine I super love your fanfic!!! PLease I'm begging on my knees can you write another 'hot' one:)

• Like 9

53 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Perhaps you'll be able to explain why IU never got to attend the premiere while JoonGi was able to make it?LOL

Also patiently waiting for the next chapter of your Imperial series.

Morning Stargazers!

LOL..Yes We desperately want to know where is she last night..waiting at Joon Gi Apt wearing xxxx to give him some punishment..kkkk..OMG..What Have They Done To Us?? They Make Our Delulu Growing Bigger and Wilder..:phew:

Okay Will Catch Up Later..I Must Make Sure Myself To Often Visit This Thread so I Wouldn't Have Many Homework To Back Read..coz my chief is already back and definitely will love to posting here like the old times, hehehe..

I Will Share U this photo collage, I hope it will make u smiling today

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COMES TRUE PLEASE!! Keep Voting For Soompi Award!

LOVE U ALL STARGAZERS!! :heart:

• Like 21

16 hours ago, riuenu said:

how come I see uri Byeontae Joongi angel turning devil..she had kept her angel wings and halo, and I saw fork and devil tail surfacing....

hahahahaha.. aniya aniya.. im seriously pitied her. hahahahahahha. M ahjumma is a nice person~~ *smirk*

15 hours ago, riuenu said:

and woah...hmmm...do she normally be so specified on schedule, like telling the whole world what time she went on fitting. And WAIT!! She is ON IG!! SO SHE SAW THE NECK KISS AND HUG!!! @aimwanie angel...I think please keep ur fork and tail..your oppa need you to protect him now....URI QUEEN IS ON IG CHECKING!!! And strange enough...Joongi didnt post anything after press conference right....uh oh....

why did she lurking on insta at that timeeeeee... ahahahhahahahahaa..

15 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Why does it sound like you're more jealous than our JE????

I really really really would like to see JG in a action-packed movie!  And JE in a romcom drama.... but I guess that's not possible for now as she needs to prepare her album.  And I really hope she will get a much needed rest (esp. for her voice) after her series of concerts in Korea and abroad. 

Aissssssh....... I miss them so much already!  Huhuhuhuhu

hahahahahahahahahahaha.. ON BEHALF OF HER. kekeke. try joseon gunman then! he did fantastic action in that drama!!!!!! even paul casting him by watching that drama in MUTE. believe me, he got horse-swords-gun-high kick action on that.. swag~

15 hours ago, kriswu said:

OMG you guys hahahahaha i'm dying :lol:

But honestly... am I the only one loving Milla and Joongi's interactions? They're really like family. I watched Milla's IG story and tbh I cannot blame Milla because JG is so cheeky and cute and giggly like you just wanna cuddle him! Haha. Especially when he said "Welcome to Korea Milla! We love you!!!!" and Milla was like "Awwww I love you too!!" Like SAAAAAME! I'm not even jealous for Jieun. It's just really cute that she treats him like a little brother. And I want JG to get used to this western habits so that when he's with Jieun... *coughs* what is manner hands? LOL he'll catch her offguard again :lol:

And to add, I have a gift for the byeontae squad here

Enjoy :tongue:B)

after that watching all the vid of the prescon and red carpet, i admit i also adore their interaction. Milla truly treasure her friendship with JG and even treat him like a real family. JG just get used to the western culture of greeting now. and thanks to Milla ahjumma. even paul likes him. he is just that cute.. they all are.

and ehem @kriswu.. thank *cough* for the little *cough* treat.. 

14 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

I really love the cute friendship between Milla and JG. I watched a little bit of the press con and its evident that they are really close friends and can be considered siblings. It's also cute that they keep on having private conversations. Oppa was very cool because I know he can answer her with his english speaking skills B)

they are.. they even said they will welcome him with such a warm welcome like he did when he come to LA soon. plus info. he even said to Milla to ask her husband to work again with him. hahahahahahahahahaha.. so cute! and Paul even said he surely wants to work again with JG and wants to shoot another film with Milla and JG. and guess what. Milla said she willingly want to star in any JG movie as a cameo or whatever FREE OF CHARGE! hahahaha. she said she doesnt need to get paid for JG. thats how she greatly fond of JG.

p/s: @riuenu now im loving this Milla ahjumma.. i forgive her for that no-lips-skinship-neck-kiss. hehehe

13 hours ago, emerald_2 said:

Zombies attended the premier .................................... :crazy:

hahahhahahaha.. i cant with this statement!!! well// no one been invited to the red carpet thoo.. only the zombies~~~

regading the MLSHR ending, its open ending that makes us wondering and still hocked on it wasnt it? i was mad at the director for sure for not airing the modern scene ending but but.. because of that.. our otp still cannot let go of it and the best thing is.. we can see their super duper cute sweet interaction in TW for that ending scene. ( nah, their excuse of promoting when they want it for own satisfaction. keke ) so i will thanks director-nim for making our otp still hanging on that drama even after A YEAR.

anyway congratulation on the 600++ pages!!!! this ship moving too fast in less than 12 hours since i left and i need to backread quite a lot. hahahahaha

• Like 19

29 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

Milla : Oh, she looks so scary. Is she gonna spank you with that stick? 

JG : Haha, no worries here. She loves me too much, Nothing can't be solve with a kiss.

Just for fun. You guys are contagious.:)

He can also ask Milla and Paul to provide him with an excuse letter for the skinship. After all, it may work because she is a "teacher."

• Like 12

1 hour ago, crazyshell said:

Milla : Oh, she looks so scary. Is she gonna spank you with that stick? 

JG : Haha, no worries here. She loves me too much, Nothing can't be solve with a kiss.

Just for fun. You guys are contagious.:)

Love with ur idea..I Will edit the caption - hahahaha :tongue: GOMAWO, Chingu

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

He can also ask Milla and Paul to provide him with an excuse letter for the skinship. After all, it may work because she is a "teacher."

It depends on how many kisses she gets. :D

6 minutes ago, mooncookies24 said:

Love with ur idea..I Will edit the caption - hahahaha :tongue: GOMAWO, Chingu

Yours is good enough. :)

• Like 8

@meahri_1  Gomawo Chingu..Happy If U Love it..Hope It will make all stargazers start this day with a bright smile..hehe..it was one of fellow shipper on ig give me ytd and i edited hehe..just the filter and some other edit..but the original collage is from her..she ask me to posting it bc her ig was personal ig acc..hehe..so i posting it to my JoonU Ig..hehe..

I will Share u some posting from her ig about how cute Jieun..nice one..for another happy pill for Our Shipper Heart :wub:

Happy Saturday! Dont forget To Keep Voting For Soompi Awards :)

BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COMES TRUE PLEASE!!

• Like 21

4 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Happy 600 pages! 

In commemoration, I'm going to write a fanfic!!! 

@Silvermaine yes, please!!! hahaha... though I love SoHae/ SoSoo, I'd like to read more about JoonU as well *greedy me* *throwing hearts here and there* :wub:

About being the 'power couple' and public acceptance... I think actor/ actress couples are generally more accepted? there are some actor- actress couples who have managed to tie the knots with the blessings from both fans- including the loved one like Won Bin. The idol-actor/ actress couples, on the other hand, would be a bit more 'difficult' case, probably because they have different range of fans. Currently the one considered as idol-actor power couple is Lee Min Ho/ Suzy? It would be awesome if the next one is our Lee Joon Gi/ IU :tongue:.

I'll keep on chanting! :D:rolleyes:

Hope there'll be MLSHR Season 2 (or other drama featuring JoonU as lead couple is definitely not bad either!!) in the future with Rom-Com genre!! And of course, JoonU with clearer "status" of relationship a.k.a single is confirmed!! So they could do lovey dovey scenes a.k.a skinship with freedom!! LOL! Just like Nicky & Cecilia on MLSHR 2. Oh my... Pleaseee pleaseeee, God!!!

17af8f1ae08cbeccbf6e17d5c6bb7b64.gif

• Like 19

thank youuu soo much @meeibe16 and @chi13lou for sharing it.

14 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Hope it'll be MLSHR Season 2 (or other drama featuring JoonU as lead couple is definitely not bad either!!) in the future with Rom-Com genre!! And of course, JoonU with clearer "status" of relationship a.k.a single is confirmed!! So they could do lovey dovey scenes a.k.a skinship with freedom!! LOL! Just like Nicky & Cecilia on MLSHR 2. Oh my... Pleaseee pleaseeee, God!!!

let me pray with u!!!

• Like 11

9 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

@chi13lou Domestic violence? Nooo waaay! She just wants to test his skills in the martial arts of self defense :D

I don't think he can use them to her because she is more POWERFUL than him. Why? Because she is his queen. I bet one look on him, he will behave like a "wolf puppy". :D

• Like 14