[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

And I am laughing out loud at @mooncookies24 instagram, even shipper asked her to post this, these 2 were done up by shipper, I am letting him off, but seem like shippers out there still having fun LOL!

1 minute ago, violet90 said:

well i'm late to the party but forgive me just want to comment about why JG dad attending his Taiwan FM when obviously i think planned Jieun richard simmons his guest.. its a lie that both of them invite each other in short notice cause everything must be planned to be a guest.. also JG really changed his FM date to be a guest at Jieun concert and vice versa so the big question is why JG bring his dad to this particular FM????

and Jieun if anyone knew her well enough she is the best in term of relationship with elders... because she live with her grandma when she was young she knew how to treat elder and also all the actor or singer that senior far from her age always fond of her.. no doubt if she knew JG dad is on the FM she will greet him as his friend or more i can't say but one thing for sure that JG really wanted his father to know Jieun...

you know people said that if the guy is serious in wanting you he will bring you back to introduce to his parent.. IF JG already did that i'm sure that Jieun is really a precious person in his life that he wanted his family to know her too.... talk about the obvious one... lol

Nod nod nod nod nod 

Super like button chuseyo!!!

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

And I am laughing out loud at @mooncookies24 instagram, even shipper asked her to post this, these 2 were done up by shipper, I am letting him off, but seem like shippers out there still having fun LOL!

I rather think that she will wait him with that stick of bamboo :D

• Like 20

33 minutes ago, riuenu said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor JG!  The shippers are so funny and yet scarier than JE!  :tongue:  The human CCTV is now under surveillance from various shippers from around the world! AHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 20

3 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

@meahri_1 chinguu, what these photos all about? ^^ so the RE movie event not yet finished? There will be red carpet?

Sorry chingu. I fell asleep. :bawling: 

This was a movie premiere. Think of it as a promotional event for the movie. It definitely is finished. Remember they actually had the global premiere in Tokyo...I think a month ago. Joongi had posted those pictures with Milla and other members of the cast to IG. Anyway, the event is to raise awareness of the movie in SK. This red carpet event is more flashy and different from what they normally do in SK. To some extent, it's flashier than many they have here in the states. This one basically has more of a program/agenda. It's definitely good for Joongi though and really showcases his popularity.

I know the SHR cast was absent (several of them were presenting at the Golden Disk Awards), but we didn't really see any pictures of other celebrities, did we?  I guess it's not a bad thing that uri Jieunie didn't attend. I think the buzz of her coming out to support him so soon after Taipei had the potential of being too distracting for the event since we know her attendance would definitely not be fan service and just for Joongi.

• Like 23

14 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

As we wait for Joon Gi's Resident Evil red carpet and (hopefully) Ji Eun's attendance, I'd like to stimulate your delulu minds even just for a bit. :D

HAK HAK HAK *EVIL LAUGH*

WUOOHH!! Your Fanfic is DAEBAK, chingu yaaaa!! I love JG & JE fanfic! LOL!! And really love "tsundere" JE's demeanor. LOL, that is really what I think if JG & JE are together. JG will be tease her a lot for sure, and JE will be shy & awkwardly respond that. LOL!! Keep writing chingu yaaaaa!! Love love it!! Even your detailed words for JE's eyelashes, cheek, and lips!!

8 hours ago, riuenu said:

Hmmmm, definition of fan service:D

Ps: sorry, mod, must quote the video to show that fans ML's covered book.

LOL!! Anywhere he goes, there will be always JE watching over him!! LOL!! Look at the fans behind JG who held that sort of a book (?) with Scarlet Heart cover (JG & JE's face). LOL!! You must remember your queen, pyehaaa!! Your queen is watching over you! Don't fooling around too much, kayy?!! 

8 hours ago, emerald_2 said:

But i think someone's gonna sleep outside in the cold tonight...mwhahahhahaha :tongue:

LOL!! I thought so!! It'll be cold outside, JG yaaaa!! :phew:

7b4506ccf.gif

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Sorry, still can't quote videos!
  • Like 24

1 hour ago, violet90 said:

well i'm late to the party but forgive me just want to comment about why JG dad attending his Taiwan FM when obviously i think its being planned Jieun his guest all along.. its a lie that both of them invite each other in short notice cause everything must be planned to be a guest.. also JG really changed his FM date to be a guest at Jieun concert and vice versa so the big question is why JG bring his dad to this particular FM????

and Jieun if anyone knew her well enough she is the best in term of relationship with elders... because she live with her grandma when she was young she knew how to treat elder and also all the actor or singer that senior far from her age always fond of her.. no doubt if she knew JG dad is on the FM she will greet him as his friend or more i can't say but one thing for sure that JG really wanted his father to know Jieun...

you know people said that if the guy is serious in wanting you he will bring you back to introduce to his parent.. IF JG already did that i'm sure that Jieun is really a precious person in his life that he wanted his family to know her too.... talk about the obvious one... lol

Adorable LJE is loved by a lot of uncle fans out there you see...  Could it be that maybe..maybe JG dad is one of JE's fan and JG well aware of this... Strongly believe that JE already met JG dad that night...  Indeed his father surely proud of his son..for his FM and future daughter in law of course...heeee:D

• Like 21

The pics he chose for his collage was his "not smiling widely" pics. LOL. :rolleyes:^_^

But chingudeul, I agree with @meahri_1. I had less expectations that Jieun will come. Especially right after the Taiwan concert & fanmeet. If she showed up today, that would be too obvious! :lol: Not to mention, a majority of the cast went to GDA, so she'll definitely attract the media if she went alone to RE's premiere night. Imagine what the knetz will say again... "girlfriend duties?" lol

I believe she is silently supporting him at home. Or maybe preparing something for him? Who knows. :wub:

(Though I want to see them together with Milla and the RE crew. I bet there's going to be nonstop teasing. LOL and I badly want to see JG resting his chin on JE's shoulder while taking a selfie like what he did with Milla. Heol. I wish he can be that showy and clingy with JE in public. Like OMFG. That would be the death of me.)

• Like 19

9 hours ago, Silvermaine said:
YAS OKAY I FOUND IT. The one on the far left clutching a guy is JG's sister, right?

Just random topics, I think even JG's sister is older than IU, isn't she? So what must she called her sister in law? Unni? But she is younger, donsaeng? But she is her brother's wife. LOL... Ok forgive my delulu again. Just jumping to marriage step when knowing JG's abeoji was at his concert when JE's guesting. LOL!!

• Like 15

I told my friend once, about the brave expression on his father's face, that He feel proud of not only bcz of JG's fame ( He's already well-known about more than 10 years ago, his father should get familiar with that) but also the good news/ good girl he brought to show to his father..

That day was the date He become a true grown up person with strong will with a girl, that makes his father happy and proud. Every Parents, especially Those who have sons/daughters over 35 yrs old would love and happy to see their sons'/daughters's partner. I think this case seems very reasonable. :)) 

By the way, congrate for 600 pages, we must go quite far from beginning. I hope We'll always strong and have more crumbs to be feed every day, every month & every years, even after they are going to get married to each other. Sorry for flying too high with that delulu mode =)))

• Like 20

44 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Anyway, if our wishes and chants are answered and they do come out as a real couple, I truly think they have the potential of being an EXTREMELY popular one. I base this all on their interaction and how the outside world sometimes ceases to be a concern for them. Joongi -- with his popularity increasing once again and receiving so many more offers; and our extremely talented Jieunie, who can mesmerize you with her ballads -- I think they have what it takes to be the sweethearts of the SK entertainment industry. At least that's my humble opinion.

That's exactly the description of what they call in Hollywood as "Power Couple" status.

• Like 18

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

Alright guys..premission given from my Line chingu from Taiwan that doesnt have account in Soompi....

I hereby share the photos of the magazine she shared with us in Line

Sorry Mod, please allow me to post 4 photos this time, thanks Chou Hua-chi chingu for sharing..loving you and loving it!

Edit....by the way, the last picture headline is:  Lee Joongi: its my destiny to play Wang So

Oh my @riuenu, do you know what's that magazine called? Is it "China Times Weekly"? Asking because I can't read Chinese and better make sure. I'd really like a copy  :o:wub:

• Like 6

Here's a little something for our byeontae gang. I thought this might be appropriate after @Silvermaine's fanfic. The editing on both was done extremely well, and each succeeded in suggesting a very..ummm sexual undercurrent by just underscoring JoonU's existing chemistry -- focusing on the eyes, facial expressions, and touch. While it's true that editing can create the illusion of chemistry where there is none, what makes both of these videos so addicting is knowing these two truly are physically aware of one another.

Enjoy! I know some of you have already seen these, but they're worth re-watching.

Spoiler

• Like 23

At last we reach to 600 pages ... 

I'm waiting for the"BiG Crumbs" that our Captain @akinahana89 had promised ...

I was so disapointed to see what happened today, JG acted so close, so much skinship with Milla even She with her husband!!!

What he intends to show with us, with media??? their friendship??? How about my Jieun??? 

Please help me to gain my mood ... I still hold tight with this ship but I need some drugs for my heart to get back my strong will ...

BBJX curse, please come true ... 

• Like 17