[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 minutes ago, chelleshawol said:

Sorry if I'm a bit late to discuss this with you. It's regarding JG's For You IG post. Why the heck did he make the moment he held JE's hand in slow motion? What was the purpose? Is he publicly declaring his love for her? Everyone who doesn't know about JE's current status will think that they are dating. My thought is, JG is really making a move in revealing his feelings to the public. A very brave move to do. Oppa, jjang ! 

We all want to know the answer to this! haha

I honestly don't get it either. I'll just repeat the question - what was the point? I'm too afraid to hope, lol.

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

But i think someone's gonna sleep outside in the cold tonight...mwhahahhahaha :tongue:

:phew:

tumblr_mz7vwglnw21sikfw5o4_250.gif

tumblr_mwmb8zSgRY1qggxb6o3_500.gif

By the way, I've seen some posts on IG and haven't noticed any of the stars/ VIP guests... so perhaps this is a pure red carpet fan event for RE fans in Korea... I don't think JE will show up but hopefully she will spend some time to watch her oppa's work, too hehe...

6 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hmmmmm, beautiful day and good day doesn't determine where he gonna sleep tonight :phew:

lool... hopefully won't end up like this:

tumblr_mrbwn5E0c61rb8yjvo1_500.gif

:D:tongue::lol:

6 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Hmmmmm, beautiful day and good day doesn't determine where he gonna sleep tonight :phew:

Considering there are only 2 people watching the premiere (sorry, but in the absence of even one shot of the theater audience, I am assuming they booked an entire theater for the 2 to watch their film which they have already seen in Japan), you should give him a break. Milla is the only person he could interact with at the premiere.

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Considering there are only 2 people watching the premiere (sorry, but in the absence of even one shot of the theater audience, I am assuming they booked an entire theater for the 2 to watch their film which they have already seen in Japan), you should give him a break. Milla is the only person he could interact with at the premiere.

Orh, noted...

Just wondering, is the theater a good place to sleep in... hmmmm... Just joking:phew: I am just worry about his well-being, it's quite cold in Seoul now :huh:

Alright alright, I should keep my devil tail too, a gentleman oppa always! :wub:

• Like 15

7 hours ago, riuenu said:

Orh, noted...

Just wondering, is the theater a good place to sleep in... hmmmm... Just joking:phew: I am just worry about his well-being, it's quite cold in Seoul now :huh:

Alright alright, I should keep my devil tail too, a gentleman oppa always! :wub:

Ohhhh i remember when jieun going down the stage red carpet he offer his hand. While to milla its his arm? 

Edited by akinahana89
Do not quote images!
  • Like 10

5 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

Ohhhh i remember when jieun going down the stage red carpet he offer his hand. While to milla its his arm? 

Nod nod nod nod nod 

Hee hee, somehow, u caught my point of posting this :glasses:

• Like 18

50 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

We all want to know the answer to this! haha

I honestly don't get it either. I'll just repeat the question - what was the point? I'm too afraid to hope, lol.

Hoping and believing always hee hee, alright, that is from my shipper heart hahahaha:D

To me, it's just, been, abit, alright, alittle more, hmmmmmm, quite obvious, if not what, video just decided to went haywire there, just like I always went haywire in my post :tongue:

• Like 13