[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 1/8/2017 at 7:41 AM, meahri_1 said:

cr: IUMUSHIMUSHI

I would like to give my opinion on the LJG's jacket. I just remembered that someone is asking if LJE's black  jacket that she wore when she went to LJG's FM was the same. For me, YES!!! I just do not know how to put the picture where LJE wearing it here. That is why, I just put my point here. The video is in post 523. As we can see/observe, it doesn't fit with LJE's body. Somehow, it is big for her. Then suddenly, LJG wore it here. I can assume that he let LJE borrowed it from him. Then she told her, that you can returned it to me tomorrow, which is January 08, 2017- his FM. The reason he wore it when he came to LJE is because her scent might be in that jacket and of course, knowing LJG is a very versatile man (ehem). He wanted her scent to be in his body too. 

What do you think?:phew:

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images!
  • Like 17

4 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

I would like to give my opinion on the LJG's jacket. I just remembered that someone is asking if LJE's black  jacket that she wore when she went to LJG's FM was the same. For me, YES!!! I just do not know how to put the picture where LJE wearing it here. That is why, I just put my point here. The video is in post 523. As we can see/observe, it doesn't fit with LJE's body. Somehow, it is big for her. Then suddenly, LJG wore it here. I can assume that he let LJE borrowed it from him. Then she told her, that you can returned it to me tomorrow, which is January 08, 2017- his FM. The reason he wore it when he came to LJE is because her scent might be in that jacket and of course, knowing LJG is a very versatile man (ehem). He wanted her scent to be in his body too. 

What do you think?:phew:

Sorry, it's not the same jacket. Check out my post HERE. The jacket in that video is the same one she's wearing in that Jan 7 pic.

• Like 13

56 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

Don't worry. We, the stargazers know the truth about it. I think the Korean media will just have to wait for the "GO" signal from the persons concerned. :phew:

Ha? What? Sorry confused.... Plss hhhuuu.. Im confused now lol ty!

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, junee22 said:

11 pages to catch up...weewww.!! well I can't blame @riuenu or @berny or everyone else here who love to see JG chest..I myself screamed at my office (luckily it was on lunch break times..hahaha) when I saw his sexy pictures from his FM...I mean..aaahhhhh!!! 

Sorry dear @simplyme_crazyme I know it's reserved by the queen...but I just can't help it..hhahaha..*wink wink*

Aigoooo!  Aigooo!  Many byeontae chinggul-dil are coming out!  Aigoo! 

Eyes above the neck and no touching please! Purely reserved for our Queen!  He did not unbutton those for you!!! AHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 15

51 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

I don't know if someone else has replied before me to this question. I didn't get to read all the comments. The story behind the earrings in the shape of a cross is a sad one. When he decided to become an actor no one in his family supported him with the exception of his grandmother who was catholic. She wear at her neck a silver cross. (Well I don't remember exactly if there was silver or not). He was very close to his grandmother and he loves her very much. While filming the King and the Clown his grandmother died. She never got a chance to see the success of her grandson's. But he was not allowed to leave the set and to participate in her funeral. After that, he made a pair of earrings from his grandmother's cross. Wore them in his ears when he filmed My Girl drama. Those earings in this pictures are not the same.

I read about this story from his older fans comments but I know he said about that in one of his interview.

Sorry to hear that. Btw, thank you for your answer.:) OH yeah! I just remembered that LJE/IU is also close to her grandmother, right? That's what I called, D- E- S- T- I-N- Y!!! 

• Like 20

Anyone here see which post that Robert Holley send comment to Joon Gi, he said see you in Friday! ? I forgot which post... I hope Joon Gi will invite his special friends to attend RE movie event.

@riuenu i love that hugging, how comfortable she is to do that with Joon Gi, maybe after 6 months they did skinship everyday kkk...she's miss to do that again.

I'm so glad to see Ji Eun face expression that night which i felt so different, if when we think again in SHR bts or press con. At that time, Ji Eun can smile but she look calm, she still hold to express her feeling. For Joon Gi, he like to be little spoil boy in front of Ji Eun kkk... But we see in Ji Eun's concert, she feel so excited very happy, and Joon Gi look more calm that i think maybe he lil'bit nervous ^^ So i think now they're already feel so ready to show their first step of their relationship on public.

• Like 23

28 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Self-therapy means writing a fic. This is not Wang So/Hae Soo. This is Junki/Jieun.

Dilemma: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1213330

Teaser:  Lee Jun Ki had his prejudices when he was paired with IU. She flipped them all around until he felt he was pulled so deep.

FANFIC yea!!!

Thanks @ladylia257 I loving you for that!!!

Woah, thanks @meahri_1 for the video as well, video from far view hee hee...had yet to watch...but found the part 2 to that, Jieunie solo talk and three inch heaven, same Youtuber as the video above, credit  sugartang1108

• Like 21

30 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Self-therapy means writing a fic. This is not Wang So/Hae Soo. This is Junki/Jieun.

Dilemma: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1213330

Teaser:  Lee Jun Ki had his prejudices when he was paired with IU. She flipped them all around until he felt he was pulled so deep.

I am about to sleep but I'm curious on your teaser. That is why I read it. It's really good. Make some more about our SoSoo / LeeLee couple. :heart:

• Like 10

11 hours ago, riuenu said:

Hmmm...at first when Oppa appear with this set of clothes..the shirt inside are fully button, all the way to the top

so from which point of time, it become unbutton? When he sing "For You" or earlier? But when he appear in front of Jieunie..it is 3 buttons 

kekekekeke, @riuenu i think when he start to sing "For You" he already loosen his botton to 3rd one. as you can see from @ma._estella video

•  
  • Like 15

55 minutes ago, kriswu said:

This is so cute and funny, guys. :joy:

I badly want to see him and Jieun in a romcom :lol::heart:

That was hilarious!! hahahaha. More than a second season, I want this kind of romcom. :lol:

EDIT: Long time no see William Levy, years. He used to be in mexican soap operas the last time I saw him. Still a gorgeous guy. I was surprised to see him next to Mila and JG commenting about the 2. Now I know he is also in Resident Evil.

• Like 17