[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

21 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Oppa IG post out in Korea news article, and they screen capture this

Tho I know nuts about what it is talking about, time to brush up my korean already

http://m.enewstoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=676106#cb

Hmmmm.....is this the beginning then? Alrighty....time to brace myself.  Ayyyiiiiiii!

• Like 13

2 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

@eunki need your help please.

How does he address these younger girls?

Thanks

Sorry, I don't know how to find likes and comments done by particular person, so can't see what was written in Korean... but most probably there weren't any names mentioned) 

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Hmmmm.....is this the beginning then? Alrighty....time to brace myself.  Ayyyiiiiiii!

Korean news say JG JE appearance in their concerts is a fan service and expression of costar loyalty)

• Like 17

I wonder when JG will announce his next project, since it's been over 6months after ML filming finished and I think he would have received some offers. Something in me continues hoping for season 2 or film but JE probably will work on her album, other cast also busy so it's not gonna happen early, right? :huh:

• Like 17

22 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

Yeorobun,

We've had an awesome 2 weeks with our OTP and received cake instead of crumbs. I've heard Joongi and Jieunie's Taipei activities have made a huge impact. Our Jieunie's return to Incheon International Airport was very similar to the mob-like crowd that awaited Joongi when he first landed in Taipei. Long story short, we have a lot of momentum going into this last week of the Soompi Awards. We and our OTP's respective fandoms can definitely move the needle. Case in point, our IU wasn't even on the scoreboard but now she's in 3rd place. WE CAN DO IT. LET'S DO IT FOR ALL WE'VE RECEIVED FROM BOTH JOONGI AND JIEUNIE. 24 votes per category, per day.

And please note, our 2nd place leads are not too far off from being #1's. I don't know about you, but I'd love for us to have a personal thank you from our OTP for helping make SHR #1.

Currently:

Best Drama - 2nd place

Best Actress - 3rd place

Best Actor - not ranked

Best Bromance - 3rd place

Second Lead Syndrome - 1st place

Best Kiss - 2nd place

Best Spatoon Couple -  not ranked

Best OST - 1st place

Best Adaptation - 1st place

Best Idol Actor - 1st place

Why is JG Oppa not ranked as best actor? and the best couple too? I always vote for them :tears: Please chingudeul..vote for more for uri OTP JG and IU..they deserve it :wub:

• Like 17

Hmmmm eh hmmmm, is my eyes playing on me or did Joongi really smile widely after jieunie initiated the hug?

And his hand, lingering for long, sliding down from her hand to her waist 

19 minutes ago, eunki said:

Korean news say JG JE appearance in their concerts is a fan service and expression of costar loyalty)

Fan ... Service, no thanks to that article...

Now I regretting sharing this article....

:)@eunki for the translation

@emerald_2look like we both love aurorarain tweet and gif hee hee

• Like 20

8 hours ago, riuenu said:

Hmmmm eh hmmmm, is my eyes playing on me or did Joongi really smile widely after jieunie initiated the hug?

And his hand, lingering for long, sliding down from her hand to her waist 

Yes, and even before JE hug him, he already has his arms around her.... ohmyyy

HHAHA is there a magnet somewhere there? 

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote images! ^^
  • Like 15

12 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Jieunie have a date with Hanna again, I think that gudetama, she bought back from Taiwan for Hanna

Is someone gonna throw a tantrum soon?

And Hanna posting uri jieunie, so cute, finally not head down!!

I think IU want to share everything that happened in taiwan with hanna. I wish I can overheard what they talked about

• Like 17

1 minute ago, emerald_2 said:

Kang Hana should be glad ...it 's not the stuffed toy mackerel she got... haha that hatched chick is so cute :lol:

Maybe that stuffed toy mackerel go to oppa hahahaha, and I keep laughing at ur comment

10 minutes ago, emerald_2 said:

Yes, and even before JE hug him, he already has his arms around her.... ohmyyy

HHAHA is there a magnet somewhere there? 

All ready to hug her, if not oppa will do the famous waist grab pull kekeke

• Like 15

On 10/29/2016 at 6:48 AM, riuenu said:

I can hardly concentrate on my family trip… our ship is sailing!!!! 

Anyway this is the screen capture … credit to cuteLJG 

My imagination is running wild right now. I am imagining that LJE is a statue/mannequin that just been built/made by LJG and he is using the fans so that it become solid/dry:phew: immediately. 

What are these two doing to me right now? :w00t:

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos! ^^
  • Like 16

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Tweet translation from IUteamstarcandy 

IM REALLY SURE SHE'S INDEED SINGLE NOW!!!!!!

U all know right guys? i dont need to explain hhahhaaa it's not like IU from a year ago... im so glad i dont need to wait for her ig update for 2/3 months, im glad she looks so happy with her late photos...

• Like 20

27 minutes ago, junee22 said:

Why is JG Oppa not ranked as best actor? and the best couple too? I always vote for them :tears: Please chingudeul..vote for more for uri OTP JG and IU..they deserve it :wub:

:bawling: whyyyyy I always voted too... n used all the chance I have, why he is not even ranked, best spot on couple too. Plzzzz guys help voted, we need all of our family power to vote

• Like 17

28 minutes ago, eunki said:

I wonder when JG will announce his next project, since it's been over 6months after ML filming finished and I think he would have received some offers. Something in me continues hoping for season 2 or film but JE probably will work on her album, other cast also busy so it's not gonna happen early, right? :huh:

I have a feeling he won't until after his fanmeetings are over or even after the Resident Evil premiere in Korea... Then again, I remember someone saying he usually chooses new projects around spring and the fact that he chose Moon Lovers at the end of 2015 was irregular?

As much as I want a season 2 or a film, I really doubt it's going to happen. The production company (aka the people with the rights to the property) are a joke. They don't care about the series or the fans at all. :/ 

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Tweet translation from IUteamstarcandy 

Where are they? Someone's house? Some kind of low-key, cozy cafe? haha

• Like 18