[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

On 09/01/2017 at 11:06 PM, starcandy0516 said:

As I said before, it's just about time. The answer of everything is TIME I'm sure the korean media is waiting for the right time to announce the break up news. JoonU case might be like Hwang Jung Eum and her ex case while their break up news hasn't released by media, but they already dating with other people at that time :blush:

Sorry, this may sound random but I love you so much for the second part of your reply. In the back of my mind I always had been a little worried, but this gives me hope that no matter what the outcome of this entire situation (friends or more, lovers or whatever) everything will turn out right :heart:

• Like 18

40 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

The next time they release an article of this type, I am hoping that IU and her 11-year age gap with someone else will be included.

Yah chinggu! I wasn't expecting this comment. I let out an involuntary squeal because of you hahaha :D

Something is definitely up that the K-media* is not discussing hmmm

• Like 18

I have 10 more pages to go through back reading..phew..So blessed to be with you guys in this shipping couples thread.I also wonder why there is no article about IU and Voldy on ' Couple which has big age gap '.It's a good sign for us right:w00t:.Keep on fighting and voting my lovely stargazers.JoonU is love.

this spoiler about the other couple,feel free to pass on.:phew:

Spoiler

that i tell you guys before this i shipped wgm teuksora..Now Sora found a new love .It's Hyun Bin:).(article no 1' Couple which has big age gap ' It takes time to me to accept it.But when i start to find and dig more about him the more i respect and love about him.He is being shipped in shipping couple threads  by several actress song gye yo,ha ji min and ha ji won.Maybe it call destiny.It feels different and wonderful to ship real life couple guys.I feel relieved.I sincerely hope that this  miracle will happen to Joon gi and Jieun too.

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Huythanh Yu said:

Can anyone tell me the name of this song ? I totally fall in love with the rhythm of the song and his beautiful voice

The name of the song is 知足 (Contentment) by 五月天 (Mayday). They are a very popular Taiwanese rock band from the 90s. ^^

You can listen to the original here:

• Like 21

1 hour ago, starcandy0516 said:

This morning, there is article about ranking of "Couple which has big age gap" and it's #2 on Naver TOP News now .. AND WE DON'T SEE JIEUN AND VOLDY name :w00t: You should know what it means, right? :rolleyes:

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000692061

I downloaded chrome for its google translate feature because i don't want to install an extension so i can somehow understand korean entertainment articles. Anyway, the article means at least two things. KH and IU were overlooked and they're no longer a couple at the time the article was published. I prefer the latter to be honest. :heart:

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

The next time they release an article of this type, I am hoping that IU and her 11-year age gap with someone else will be included.

I want that to happen so bad BUT i hope that that next time will be at least a year from now. I know i'm in the minority or maybe even alone in thinking that it's not the right time for JG and IU to be a couple. KH should be clearly eliminated first and they have to wait for a while for everything to settle down because once an offical statement is out it will be emotional somehow. Timing is very important because it can make or break them. But, what do i know.. I'm just a fan that's observing what's going on.:blush:

• Like 18

Just now, shamelessmiss said:

I downloaded chrome for its google translate feature because i don't want to install an extension so i can somehow understand korean entertainment articles. Anyway, the article means at least two things. KH and IU were overlooked and they're no longer a couple at the time the article was published. I prefer the latter to be honest. :heart:

I want that to happen so bad BUT i hope that that next time will be at least a year from now. I know i'm in the minority or maybe even alone in thinking that it's not the right time for JG and IU to be a couple. KH should be clearly eliminated first and they have to wait for a while for everything to settle down because once an offical statement is out it will be emotional somehow. Timing is very important because it can make or break them. But, what do i know.. I'm just a fan that's observing what's going on.:blush:

If in case its true, i hope media will not post about joongi and iu rel in a month...let it pass by 8mo. Coz if they release it, knets will think that the cause problem is joongi which is not good...and joongi dont like that. He will accept problems even if its not really a big problem and might affect him and iu rel.he might stop their friendship or etc.  So lets pray for it hehe

• Like 17

1 hour ago, starcandy0516 said:

This morning, there is article about ranking of "Couple which has big age gap" and it's #2 on Naver TOP News now .. AND WE DON'T SEE JIEUN AND VOLDY name :w00t: You should know what it means, right? :rolleyes:

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000692061

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

If in case its true, i hope media will not post about joongi and iu rel in a month...let it pass by 8mo. Coz if they release it, knets will think that the cause problem is joongi which is not good...and joongi dont like that. He will accept problems even if its not really a big problem and might affect him and iu rel.he might stop their friendship or etc.  So lets pray for it hehe

I don't want that for him or for IU. While their agencies can always file a case to anyone who will bad mouth them but the thing is it's not about that, it's about propriety.:smile:

Edit:

Something is wrong. My post was posted twice? :grimace:

Edited by shamelessmiss
  • Like 8

25 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Using the footage of LJE and LJG at the SAF ceremony, his appearance at her concert, her at his fan meeting, I'd love to set a timer, to see how long LJG can last before he has to touch LJE on her shoulder, arm, or back.

I don't think he lasts more than a couple of minutes. In re-watching his appearance at her concert, I saw how he reached out to touch her shoulder before she left the stage. The contact was not quick; his hand definitely lingered. Even when she hugged him, beforehand, his hand slid down her arm before he let go.

Do I even need to be writing these words at this point? :) It's time for the advice from 'Hey Jude," again: Just go out and get her, already.

@q4q4, I know you love this song, too. For some reason, the lyrics really resonate with me today, for our couple:

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Hey Jude, don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin
You're waiting for someone to perform with
And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jude, you'll do
The movement you need is on your shoulder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah yeah

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her under your skin
Then you'll begin to make it
Better better better better better better, oh

(Lyrics courtesy of Google) 

If any lurkers from the LJG camp are on this thread, this one's for you. :)

(Other apt connections: they should each have someone to perform with, and they did make sad songs [earlier struggles in their careers; MLSHR's reception in Korea] better, by virtue of being together. :))

Much much love for this post. It's the perfect "go get her" song for our JG! Ever since this was related to our OTP, it makes my heart flutter and makes me smile even more thinking of how Baekhyun was so clearly singing it for his Hyung lol 

I know we've discussed how Jieunie have been so open and comfortable with JG's attention and skinship and I believe it's because he has indeed let her into his heart, and he did make it better. :heart:

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, shamelessmiss said:

I don't want that for him or for IU. While their agencies can always file a case to anyone who will bad mouth them but the thing is it's not about that, it's about propriety.:smile:

Neither do I, we can wait... timing is always important. We have the patience n passion to support them. So a year after the announcement of a break up is good... (they can still date in ninja way tho, while throwing us some crumbs here n there, lol)

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

Neither do I, we can wait... timing is always important. We have the patience n passion to support them. So a year after the announcement of a break up is good... (they can still date in ninja way tho, while throwing us some crumbs here n there, lol)

They are both pro in secret date...but can they at least give us a hint ? Hahaha..they can share to us not to antis/media.. Give us some emoticon code again . Or your manager the president of sohae shipper hehehehe

• Like 15