[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

10 minutes ago, krysyuy said:
Here, Taiwan Angels with an 's'. I still want to know why he changed 'Taiwan Loves' to 'Taiwan Love' in that clip of him from the airport, lol.

Oh gosh?! What he actually mean it without 's' LOL. In last video caption, he also wrote double for 'beautiful' and lips emoji. I think it's pointing to Ji Eun ^^

But the weird is he use LOL laugh cry emoji. What on his mind?! Kkk...He's so happy?!

@simplyme_crazyme @berny chingu, this video was Joon Gi FM, not Ji Eun's concert. So he wrote the angel's here is mean for Joon Gi fans.

• Like 21

Still wondering how come oppa havent posted IG, and here come his For you video, I lost count how many for you video he had posted really, let me repost it again, me, screaming in the office again, well, it is beautifully edited anyway

• Like 23

18 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

@riuenu  Unfortunately no....I have not found any.  You just brought the best one so far....starting from where he was standing on the lower level of the stage.  Oh My Freaking Shipping Heart!  I was nearly crying again.  Such a lovely lovely moment.  I don't know....there's just something beautiful in the way he calmly walked up to where she was and momentarily paused in front of her.  The big screen captured their faces for a moment....their smiles are just....beautiful!

Ottoke????  My heart is really really bursting with too much happiness right now.  I am so loving LJGssi right now.  Just how much more does he wants us to love him?????  Just how many more times would he make us fall in love with him??? With them??? OTTOKE???? 

If I was LJE, if I hand't fallen for him before that moment....I sure would on that precise moment!!! 

Seriously, if this is fanservice, SBS should double whatever they paid these two.  They're promoting the drama on their own....long after it has been aired!  SBS not gonna send the team for promotions abroad? No problem.  They will just schedule their own concerts and fan meets and promote on their own! AHAHAHAHA

Ah..okay, I will continue searching...and yes, is that momentarily pause in front of her, that second, I want to see his and her facial expression at that very moment, the big screen only captured the moment when she had given her hand to him, therefore, its a big beautiful smile from both of them. And I am really thanking this owner did turn the view to the big screen for the moment, most of the fancam only focus on the tiny them, we can see he walk up towards her, pause, offer hand and hold her till the very end. Finally, @simplyme_crazyme, someone is with me, for that intense moment I am searching for the whole of yesterday night *cry* T_T

And why this time, media didnt capture that like how they capture his appearance in her concert.

Please do PM or mention me if you found any more video, and I will keep u posted if I found any better as well, oh, dont ask me how many times I repeat this video, I lost count! LOL, anyway, my heart went duguen duguen duguen when I am watching that video as well, that momentarily pause moment I am looking for, to me, it is way more intense then the hug she initialised, that is why I am crazily looking for it. Yup, I would had fallen deep for him at that precise moment.

that why there is no way I gonna accept this is purely fanservice, no way!

• Like 21

19 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

@riuenu  Unfortunately no....I have not found any.  You just brought the best one so far....starting from where he was standing on the lower level of the stage.  Oh My Freaking Shipping Heart!  I was nearly crying again.  Such a lovely lovely moment.  I don't know....there's just something beautiful in the way he calmly walked up to where she was and momentarily paused in front of her.  The big screen captured their faces for a moment....their smiles are just....beautiful!

Ottoke????  My heart is really really bursting with too much happiness right now.  I am so loving LJGssi right now.  Just how much more does he wants us to love him?????  Just how many more times would he make us fall in love with him??? With them??? OTTOKE???? 

If I was LJE, if I hand't fallen for him before that moment....I sure would on that precise moment!!! 

Seriously, if this is fanservice, SBS should double whatever they paid these two.  They're promoting the drama on their own....long after it has been aired!  SBS not gonna send the team for promotions abroad? No problem.  They will just schedule their own concerts and fan meets and promote on their own! AHAHAHAHA

IKR! that moment when he momentarily paused in front of her was soooo preciousssss!!! im dying of screaming and heart attack during that moment. not to mention when they are already down that stage, JG kinda shy. like the bold JG we knew is soo shy in front of his fans. 

13 minutes ago, berny said:

Yes that''s right...why always "For You" video clip ? hmmm?

And it always says "My ...Soo" in the end.. yieeeee  delulu 100xxx :w00t:

that is because..... he cant move on from MLSHR or can i say he cant move on from HAE SOO yet.

• Like 23

@riuenu  I will surely do that.  Though I doubt we would see more.  Hahahaha.

Spoiler

I have a theory on how come the vids from his FM are limited, specially for IU's appearance, but for peace's sake, I will not say it.  I don't like entertaining bad or negative vibes.  Too much blessings, crumbs, happiness and love have been coming our way, no room for negative thoughts.  We can't win them all.  We can't have it all. I choose my battles well.  Let us just be thankful for what we do have.  For as long as our couple is happy, I'm happy.

Can you imagine how they have talked and planned as to how they would execute his and her appearance???? And their interactions backstage??? Kyaaaa!  And no one has to tell me that they must have talked on the phone too after their respective events. I love the way LJG acted in IU's appearance to his FM.... I can't put it into words.  There's something about his demeanor that really really tugged at my heartstrings.  And I am so not delusional.  

• Like 24

7 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

@riuenu  I will surely do that.  Though I doubt we would see more.  Hahahaha.

Hide contents

I have a theory on how come the vids from his FM are limited, specially for IU's appearance, but for peace's sake, I will not say it.  I don't like entertaining bad or negative vibes.  Too much blessings, crumbs, happiness and love have been coming our way, no room for negative thoughts.  We can't win them all.  We can't have it all. I choose my battles well.  Let us just be thankful for what we do have.  For as long as our couple is happy, I'm happy.

Can you imagine how they have talked and planned as to how they would execute his and her appearance???? And their interactions backstage??? Kyaaaa!  And no one has to tell me that they must have talked on the phone too after their respective events. I love the way LJG acted in IU's appearance to his FM.... I can't put it into words.  There's something about his demeanor that really really tugged at my heartstrings.  And I am so not delusional.  

did you saw Joongi staring soo deeply to IU when they have a talk time @ IU concert ? and everytime IU stare at Him She became breathless and happy and giggling ( or fangirling hahaha ) .... everytime i repeat that part , my heart goes "dancing in the moonlight " ...

• Like 18

Just now, scarletcryz said:

did you saw Joongi staring soo deeply to IU when they have a talk time @ IU concert ? and everytime IU stare at Him She became breathless and happy and giggling ( or fangirling hahaha ) .... everytime i repeat that part , my heart goes "dancing in the moonlight " ...

yes yes YES YES YES! i remembered that part! especially when she introduce JG, i cannot let go of that moment. her voice kinda cute when she introduce him,

• Like 19

21 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

KKTV TAIWAN present this trophy to Lee Joon Gi as BEST ACTOR /OR PERSON OF THE YEAR 2016 . AND FOR SHR BEING NO.1 6WEEKS CONS IN TAIWAN..

FINALLY JOONGGGIII OPPPA! Your Acting was recognized and loved in other countries!*-*

our Pretty IU looks Happy Today ! Very VERYYYY HAPPY : ) /maybe she is in cloud9 hehehe

Finally!!! Even tho its on other country idc as long his hard work is being appreciated, he always gives out 100% n more on anywork he done, SBS decided to ignore that, its their lost. 

• Like 16

@riuenu

NYAHAHAHAHA!  Gogogogogo!  Go and put those FBI skills into good use. 

#LeeJoonGi to the audience: "Just making sure, she's beautiful tonight right?" HE LITERALLY COMPLIMENTED #IU IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!

Making sure?  Just what are you making sure LJGssi???  That you're not dreaming? That she's really in front of you, with long hair and all???? HAHAHAHA.  I really really love this kind of reactions from LJG, much like in their BTS.  Spontaneous and totally unfiltered!

• Like 23