[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

16 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

I can answer this! I'm a rooster and my husband is a dog. This is an awesome match. :smile:

I am a little on the manic side and my husband helps me focus when I get ADD. My husband is an analytical robot so I remind him to stop being so logical all the time. Roosters and dogs balance each other very well. Whatever the other person is lacking, the other person steps in to help out.

I love your answer!!! :wub:

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Erm, just like western astrology of sun sign horoscopes, chinese zodiac when simplified to the year sign is too basic and doesnt give the full picture, so i will just take it as a minor reference.

Chinese zodiac signs are part of a more intricate system of Bazi and there is also another school based on celeatial stars call Ziwei Doushu. But those requires the full birthdate and time too.

@violet90 i like wat u pointed out that iu was seen with girlfriends and not voldy. Sometimes its really the unseen, unheard, unspoken stuff that we need to take note off. :wub: 

Totally understand @qwenli. Perhaps one day we'll find out what their full birthdates and times are one day. I'm glad you validated what I thought, though, that just considering the year signs is indeed too basic.

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Erm, just like western astrology of sun sign horoscopes, chinese zodiac when simplified to the year sign is too basic and doesnt give the full picture, so i will just take it as a minor reference.

Chinese zodiac signs are part of a more intricate system of Bazi and there is also another school based on celeatial stars call Ziwei Doushu. But those requires the full birthdate and time too.

@violet90 i like wat u pointed out that iu was seen with girlfriends and not voldy. Sometimes its really the unseen, unheard, unspoken stuff that we need to take note off. :wub: 

And someone will nagging at her again, after he come back from Japan, because he wasn't invited to their hang-out. LOL!! (Ok, I would really sleep right now! LOL!! Nite!!)

• Like 15

16 hours ago, qwenli said:

Now u pique my interest...hahaha

When I read about the jewellery store visit, my pov was:

1.wow yoo inna has a off day, while filming goblin?

2. Only when jg is out of the country, Je has time to come out shopping with her bff? Hahaha

3.hmmm jewellery store, who is the one who is obsess with little rings like chrome heart? Jg! Do Je got influenced? Haha

Now u talk about buying Xmas gifts...hahaha it make perfect sense to me now.

As for signing on the pictures, it could be a ready stock photo that the shop has, not necessarily what they bought.

if we see in the near future pic of jg wearing any of those bought by je... dang, this forum will be in flames... hahaha

• Like 14

3 hours ago, qwenli said:

i like wat u pointed out that iu was seen with girlfriends and not voldy

Have anyone ever seen her photo with Voldy? I couldn't find any except the one from their first meeting during radio program

• Like 11

Nope. First and only photo I've seen of them together. She did sing one of his songs  though on YIN's radio programme just before they were caught dating.

About the heart sign JG likes doing, JE tried to do one during a recent interview but was not very successful. Video was posted in this forum but I can't find it....looks like he's teaching her lots of things: video editing, hand signs, maybe make up and 'cross' jewelry.:wub:  No wonder she only has time for her gfs when he's not around. Luckily he's always working!

There's no question that the Lee/lee pairing will have more conflict than the lee/jang pairing because they are both alphas. But it's through challenges that a partnership grows stronger, right?

• Like 17

40 minutes ago, Lampel said:

Questions for JG fanatics , what color was his souvenirs from years before because I'm totally not getting why he's choosing pink now.

Reveal hidden contents

credit qwenli's IG

Maybe he likes pink now because he is full of :heart: for his fans!:grin:

• Like 12

Last nite I wake up at 3.00am and I made this again..but this time a slow motion one..look at JG's eyes...so passionate looking at her and as soon as JE look at his eyes, he looks like searching for something in her eyes..watching this photoshoot always give me a goosebump..I don't mind if they're dating secretly..as long as both are happy, i'm double happy!! 

I must be crazy..as soon as I open my eyes, I think about JoonU..hahaha aigooo

YGcOYBu.jpg

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Lampel said:

Questions for JG fanatics , what color was his souvenirs from years before because I'm totally not getting why he's choosing pink now.

his behaviour is unpredictable...depends on his mood I guess..but nowadays he looks like more into red / pink color...which is so feminine...besides white & black, red is one of his favourite colours too..it's possible that red has changed to pink when he is in LOVE..LOL

Maybe Namoo or the designer gave him a few designs of the merchandise and he decided to pick that colour coz obviously most of his fans are female..

• Like 13

STARGAZERS!! :heart:

Have you voted today? I have! So click on the below link to vote for uri OTP and uri Drama now!!

SBS Best Couple: http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

Best Korean Drama final round: http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2016/

Best Kdrama: http://vote.kdramastars.com/2016-best-drama-k-drama/result/

While voting, lets do our daily chant together as well! BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!! Repeat with me 10 times...hee hee

Good day and happy wednesday Stargazers :heart:

With Love,

FBI agent

• Like 8

DC people just love his eyes to be similar to Jieun Chat-shire color, before I get bashed again, yes, this is photoshop, edited, or whatever you all like to call, from DC

Credit Joonya DC

Czfr1LRUUAACMbM.jpg

Normal image and one more edited one in spoiler

Spoiler

CzfrwkqXEAA6mIh.jpgCzfrxzgWQAAbT5r.jpgCzfr0UnVEAECTji.jpg

• Like 12

1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

Last nite I wake up at 3.00am and I made this again..but this time a slow motion one..look at JG's eyes...so passionate looking at her and as soon as JE look at his eyes, he looks like searching for something in her eyes..watching this photoshoot always give me a goosebump..I don't mind if they're dating secretly..as long as both are happy, i'm double happy!! 

I must be crazy..as soon as I open my eyes, I think about JoonU..hahaha aigooo

@fidda868 LOL. I'm the same way. JoonU is the first thing I thnk about when I wake and the last thing I think of when I close my eyes at night.

It's interesting when you watch this gif. I did as you suggested and watched Joongie's eyes first. Jieunie isn't looking at him at the start. She's looking a little to the left past his shoulder. You can totally tell when their eyes meet. The look in his changes, his head lowers, his eyes widen and then his face relaxes or softens imperceptibly... just a little bit. I really like the look on his face at the end of the loop because you can tell he's totally engaged. The look on his face and the look in his eyes are definitely different towards the end.

Chingu...this gives you goosebumps. For me, I get this weird ache in my chest...like those moments when you see something that moves or touches your heart?? I guess I'm in full delulu mode right now, because at the beginning of that loop it feels and looks like So looking at Soo, but towards the end when their eyes meet and you see the change in his face, I feel like it's Joongi looking into Jieunie's eyes.

LOL. Sometimes when I re-read my posts, I wonder if I should seek professional help. :lol:

YGcOYBu.jpg

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@fidda868 LOL. I'm the same way. JoonU is the first thing I thnk about when I wake and the last thing I think of when I close my eyes at night.

It's interesting when you watch this gif. Jieunie isn't looking him in the eye at first. She's looking a little to the left past his shoulder. You can totally tell when their eyes meet. The look in his changes, his head lowers, his eyes widen and then his face relaxes or softens imperceptibly... just a little bit. I really like the look on his face at the end of the loop because you can tell he's totally engaged. Can you see the difference in his face and eyes?

Chingu...this gives you goosebumps. For me, I get this weird ache in my chest...like those moments when you see something that moves or touches your heart?? I guess I'm in full delulu mode right now, because at the beginning of that loop it feels and looks like So looking at Soo, but towards the end when their eyes meet and you see the change in his face, I feel like it's Joongi looking into Jieunie's eyes.

LOL. Sometimes when I re-read my posts, I wonder if I should seek professional help. :lol:

YGcOYBu.jpg

I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with our couple:)

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

12 minutes ago, Lampel said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with our couple:)

Haha! That's putting it mildly. :P

Here's my interpretation of his look at the end and what it's saying.

Joongi:  "Hi. What took you so long? I missed you. . . ."

@riuenu Chingu, the normal image on the top...his eye color was changed too in this one?

• Like 11