[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

9 hours ago, Lampel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

JG1_2.jpg

JG really loves crosses/crucifix (look at his earring on the third pic) , so while he's away someone's buying him another to add to his collection:w00t:

Photos are not mine, credit to owner

now, that u took notice of this, i just want to ask something, is Jieun Christian?? because, although I've been quite a long time fan of IU, I'm not really sure what's her religion; as for Joongi, I heard his Christian, and it's very apparent in the BTS where he was making mistakes and then saying "amen".

also, I'm not sure, but I think I have yet to see IU's interest in crosses, hmmm. so why is her signature on a cross pendant?? does that mean that's what they bought or something? cuz Inna's signature on the earring..

BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Jieun really enjoy her date with her bff (yesterday & today). Maybe to share what happened after her concert:wub:

What about bf? opss i forgot her 'bf' in Japan now... working:phew:

Its okay, work comes first (delulu mode ON)

Can she follow her 'bf' to Japan? i wish.... ^^

Spoiler

Is this Ji Eun manager? He's in Japan too..

I hope we get surprise if Ji Eun also come to promote MLSHR in Japan oh pleasee...

11 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

now, that u took notice of this, i just want to ask something, is Jieun Christian?? because, although I've been quite a long time fan of IU, I'm not really sure what's her religion; as for Joongi, I heard his Christian, and it's very apparent in the BTS where he was making mistakes and then saying "amen".

also, I'm not sure, but I think I have yet to see IU's interest in crosses, hmmm. so why is her signature on a cross pendant?? does that mean that's what they bought or something? cuz Inna's signature on the earring..

BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!!

As i know Ji Eun is christian, and Joon Gi is catholic for sure. I think we should give attention if he will use new accessories kkk...especially cross pendant.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

So these two been discussed about their outfit again? Blue or black? In my eyes, it's same now hahaa...

^^; I find this a little too coincidental - LJG's outfit actually looked like it's dark blue too in other photos. If they happened to wear similar colors a couple of times, it would be easy to dismiss but this is around the 4th or 5th time? If their stylists aren't doing it on purpose, that's kind of uncanny :blink:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, iliveforsosoo said:

I believe Joongi is Catholic while Jieun is a Christian.

EDIT - Sorry didn't see your post @kilovekyo answering the question.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Joseph Lim said:

I have msg you. Let me know if you have any issue.

So far so good, chingu!! Thanks, you're jjang!!

1 hour ago, iliveforsosoo said:

Yeah, from Googling & Wikipedia, JE is Christian and JG is Roman Catholicism. You could see JE wear a cross necklace in her audition at JYP in the past before her debut. As for JG, it's A TONS pictures of him with cross accessories.

EDIT: And you could see in ML's BTS when he acted with Haneul & NJH, and they were always laughing, JG prayed with that "cross" motion (You know, that Catholic gesture before praying "Father, Son, & Holy Spirit. Amen."). He is Catholic for sure.

Anyway, I forget, I wanna share this MV:

I love love love it when they make a MV of them with JG/JE's songs. And this song is the most I like from all JG's songs.

Edited by caramelovers07
  • Like 20

15 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Link so you can vote for today.

http://saf.sbs.co.kr/2016/together/vote.jsp?lang=en

Yeorobun, our chingu @Joseph Lim is right. Let's make sure everyone knows our drama definitely did have a loyal following. In addition to voting for our JoonU as Best Couple at this year's SBS Drama Awards, let's just go all out and vote in the other polls as well. We're not alone by the way. IU's Uaena are voting, as are Joongi's various fandoms. So if you haven't already done so, hop on the bandwagon!!  :)

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2016-best-couple-k-drama

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/12/2016-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/

• Like 16

@qwenli Question for you chingu. So I was just told that IU and Joongi's zodiac signs aren't a good match -- rooster and dog. What are your thoughts and do you think with all the other positive signs -- numerology, astrology...etc. -- that the positives outweigh the negative?

• Like 6

For my one and only JoonU:

I transformed from nubie to a superstar at soompi

I created a new account at twitter and tumblr, fully dedicated for their beauty

And i even created 7 different account for 2016 SBS award 

My very first time of having this crazy little fangirling was for Westlife, so u can imagine that iam might not in the proper age of having any fangirling anymore, but i dont even care, i love them both, and this is my way of showing my love for them

God bless JG, JE, and their love #amen 

• Like 22

i think i just going ahead and talk about how Jieun is with JG.. cause we need a dose of delulu to survive each day now.. 

i noticed that Jieun have no problem at all to start talking with JG.. and its hard for Jieun to do that with somebody that she does't comfortable with so to see how casually she with JG just prove my point that she is way to close with JG.. take an example Hyunwoo is one of her guy closest friend (he also a friend with JG in SWTN) and you can see how casual and crazy Jieun are with him but with Hyunwoo they totally have a friend vibe cause he does't loss in Jieun eyes like JG did.. LOL

for example when Jieun ask JG about the script (just ignoring KHN these two) and when they in the boat she laugh because JG have a hard time with the rowing.. also when the hello joke and many more moment where she the one that initiate the conversation and joke around him.. IF she did felt weird out with JG affection she will totally show it cause she kinda open book if you know her... so my guess is she love the attention from JG and totally enjoying the time they work together..its not one sided if you really analyse and know who Jieun is.. 

Spoiler

lets talk about how Jieun been spending her free time with her gal friend and none of Voldy news come to surface lately.. also i think its really a burden for Voldy being in relation with Jieun cause from the moment the news broke about them dating he always being label as IU boyfriend and not himself.. this is the reason why his bandmate did't like the relationship cause its over shadow their career although Jieun is strong enough not to get label or ask anything about her relationship.. its a burden cause let's face it Voldy can't be match with Jieun popularity although he is well respected man in general.. Jieun need a guy that can hold on his own and don't get shadow from her popularity... and my opinion IF JoonU happen JG will not be effected by Jieun like Voldy did..

i kinda miss the time when we get JoonU crumbs every week before cause its make my day a lot happier but they both give a hard proof about why JoonU might be happening soon or already did happen now.. so we all should vote for them and show the love that they totally deserve cause of their chemistry together also did the chant to make it happen!!

BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! JG AND JIEUN WILL WIN THE BEST COUPLE!!! THEY ATTEND THE AWARD!!!

BBJX CURSE PLEASE COME TRUE!!! JG AND JIEUN WILL WIN THE BEST COUPLE!!! THEY ATTEND THE AWARD!!!

• Like 18

27 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@qwenli Question for you chingu. So I was just told that IU and Joongi's zodiac signs aren't a good match -- rooster and dog. What are your thoughts and do you think with all the other positive signs -- numerology, astrology...etc. -- that the positives outweigh the negative?

I can answer this! I'm a rooster and my husband is a dog. This is an awesome match. :smile: 

I am a little on the manic side and my husband helps me focus when I get ADD. My husband is an analytical robot so I remind him to stop being so logical all the time. Roosters and dogs balance each other very well. Whatever the other person is lacking, the other person steps in to help out.

Edit: this describes us exactly:

In the Chinese zodiac, the Rooster and Dog are two signs which more or less share an equal level of similarity and differences. Both prefer a routine way of life and have a strong sense of responsibility but then again the Rooster and Dog also differ in their emotional moorings and personal impulses. Thus a Rooster-Dog has may be a compatible one if each partner can learn to adjust and adapt a little.

• Like 19

33 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Erm, just like western astrology of sun sign horoscopes, chinese zodiac when simplified to the year sign is too basic and doesnt give the full picture, so i will just take it as a minor reference.

Chinese zodiac signs are part of a more intricate system of Bazi and there is also another school based on celeatial stars call Ziwei Doushu. But those requires the full birthdate and time too.

@violet90 i like wat u pointed out that iu was seen with girlfriends and not voldy. Sometimes its really the unseen, unheard, unspoken stuff that we need to take note of. :wub: 

• Like 15