[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

26 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

To add:

In the drama, Lee Joon Gi, Kang Ha Neul and IU were entangled in a love triangle. When asked how he would handle a love rival in real life, Lee Joon Gi said that he would choose to take a step back and retreat from the love triangle in order to see things more objectively. He says, "What's yours will be yours. Isn't there an English song that says 'Whatever will be will be'? Lee Joon Gi is referring to the song "Que sera sera" which means not forcing things and allowing nature to take its course.
Translated by: Transhamster Kindly repost with credit
EDIT: Taking from JG Family

Ok..Joon Gi like something called destined love, should we bring him to here?! We can give some advice to him LOL he should fight for that woman! Or we just give our line to him "BBJX curse come true" to you kkk.... *i need monkey or onion gif* let's pray chinguu, your part :D @chi13lou  @redfrommars

• Like 11

the fact that JG himself admit that he like the kissing twice really make my day... usually actor will avoid talking about the kiss scene in general but JG just did't care.. he just straight up telling that he like the kiss part and if he could he would add more kissing..............? i mean seriously there is never an actor that show how much he like kiss scene like JG did.. and we all know the fact that he kiss Jieun is the part that he loves the most...

also how can he hide that he like to kiss her...? every single kiss scene that he would do with Jieun we can see how hyper and excited also happy he is... i just can't in the scene where they get back together and Jieun actually pull him when she kiss him... his reaction is priceless and he even said its different feeling? yes cause you did it with the person you like... everything feel different... LOL

• Like 19

1 hour ago, pwnkl said:

I know right! I was like wth seriously? The dude came rushing with his sword.. the mere fact that he brought a sword in the palace will pretty much lead him to grave. I just can't accept the fact she's no worried about dying but more worried looking for the 8th prince that he should've see her? and the man currently going berserk.. not even a single thought.. I could make up one like, "Why is it you? Why is it you again? (soliloquy)" -- then faints.. or do a close up with Wang So's face in HS's POV slomo-fading because she's about to faint.. come on director/writer-nim anything? *sighs* it seems that we need to see Wang So coughing off blood or bleeding again for them to give us HS's POV just like the prison scene... :huh: but maybe there's more to it..it's certainly evident how much they butchered the episodes... even the cast getting mistaken on which episode particular scenes would be :mellow: 

I don't know anymore :mellow: SBS better give us something! spinoff/special episode/season 2/DVD-full-uncut! 

payup-onion-head-emoticon.gif

can we have it all? hahahaa and all bts

• Like 9

1 hour ago, kilovekyo said:

Ok..Joon Gi like something called destined love, should we bring him to here?! We can give some advice to him LOL he should fight for that woman! Or we just give our line to him "BBJX curse come true" to you kkk.... *i need monkey or onion gif* let's pray chinguu, your part :D @chi13lou  @redfrommars

I think he did step back and if suspicions are true and he knows the truth, then his IG posts may be his way of conditioning our minds and preparing the hearts and souls of JoonU trash, that there is something going on.

I am sticking with the onion head because when I used the crazy monkey, there was silence.LOL

As you requested, BBJX curse, come true! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

• Like 18

1 minute ago, violet90 said:

the fact that JG himself admit that he like the kissing twice really make my day... usually actor will avoid talking about the kiss scene in general but JG just did't care.. he just straight up telling that he like the kiss part and if he could he would add more kissing..............? i mean seriously there is never an actor that show how much he like kiss scene like JG did.. and we all know the fact that he kiss Jieun is the part that he loves the most...

also how can he hide that he like to kiss her...? every single kiss scene that he would do with Jieun we can see how hyper and excited also happy he is... i just can't in the scene where they get back together and Jieun actually pull him when she kiss him... his reaction is priceless and he even said its different feeling? yes cause you did't with the person you like... everything feel different... LOL

LOL he's too obvious, he couldn't hide his feeling for sure... Do you all think that longing kiss actually their first kiss or last kiss? I'm not really remember, maybe i'm wrong...i think i ever read chingu here said that longing kiss was their early kiss... But my opinion, if we look the bts they're did shadow hand, and Joon Gi got flowers as last shot, should it same day as they did for this longing kiss? If it's so...is it mean after all kisses they did, Joon Gi wait for Ji Eun different reaction? Hahaa..it means he remember all kisses so he could said it's feel different, and he's so happy, dance just like he waiting so loooong to get that passionate kiss from Ji Eun? He like so much that Ji Eun pull him, hug and kiss him like that kkk... ;) But we can't see that kiss clearly, Ji Eun cover it from us :D

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

LOL he's too obvious, he couldn't hide his feeling for sure... Do you all think that longing kiss actually their first kiss or last kiss? I'm not really remember, maybe i'm wrong...i think i ever read chingu here said that longing kiss was their early kiss... But my opinion, if we look the bts they're did shadow hand, and Joon Gi got flowers as last shot, should it same day as they did for this longing kiss? If it's so...is it mean after all kisses they did, Joon Gi wait for Ji Eun different reaction? Hahaa..it means he remember all kisses so he could said it's feel different, and he's so happy, dance just like he waiting so loooong to get that passionate kiss from Ji Eun? He like so much that Ji Eun pull him, hug and kiss him like that kkk... ;) But we can't see that kiss clearly, Ji Eun cover it from us :D

i think he said after the 10th time she gave in??? (im finding the subbed bts hahaha)

i also think its part of their very last shoot (means its their last kiss...), where he received flowers after that shadow play....

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

i don't know if the longing kiss and the shadow part being film at the same time...  but i think its going to be the acceptance kiss , longing kiss and lastly the force kiss... i'm not sure about the order cause they film it not according to the sequence...

but the fact that he so happy when Jieun pull and kiss him like that is show something..i think he enjoying that a little too much and also both JG and Jieun really know how to hug.. their hug and back hug is the best in kdrama cause there is no space left when they hugging... i just love the hugging part... and its feel natural when they hugging or kissing even in BTS.. i don't know how much comfort level that they reach to do these kind of scene without even have a slightest uncomfortable or awkward feeling between them... they are so amazing together in term of acting and real life... 

p.s about JG stepping out in love triangle.... i don't think what he showing with Jieun is a way of stepping out from love triangle if indeed Jieun still together with man who we can't name... its more like a front war?? lol

• Like 14

I used to think he was one of those hidden actors fanboys of IU but when I saw the origins (script reading)...noticed that he is not. :sweatingbullets: His words are more special because of that. :P

Spoiler

I am happy to discover Hong Jong Hyun is a fan. :P

• Like 16

32 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I think he did step back and if suspicions are true and he knows the truth, then his IG posts may be his way of conditioning our minds and preparing our hearts and souls of JoonU trash, that there is something going on.

I am sticking with the onion head because when I used the crazy monkey, there was silence.LOL

As you requested, BBJX curse, come true! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

right, when we are all expecting him to respond to JE's IG, there was silence..... why? well, if he's been lurking here (or maybe not only here), he might have read how we ship them too hard that rumors might start, and it might not be good for JE.. anyway, once the feature film/spinoff/whatever conclusion ep is confirmed, they'll keep on teasing us again.. we just hope they'll be forever close to one another....

• Like 12

On 11/8/2016 at 7:30 PM, Killa92 said:

I would love to join :) right now I am still having ML withdrawal lol. I  was humming to IU dear my friend song at work today while doing my works. My students ask me ... Teacher are you singing? I just reply them with smile. Hee 

me, humming that song too during bus ride.... hehehe...

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

right, when we are all expecting him to respond to JE's IG, there was silence..... why? well, if he's been lurking here (or maybe not only here), he might have read how we ship them too hard that rumors might start, and it might not be good for JE.. anyway, once the feature film/spinoff/whatever conclusion ep is confirmed, they'll keep on teasing us again.. we just hope they'll be forever close to one another....

I think the longer they release the spinoff/special episode or whatever, the better it will work for their relationship because the closure for their roles is still not there.LOL

I believe that the friendships formed among cast members during filming will last. You could see in the BTS that they not only had fun but were very supportive of each other. Where else can you find a drama with 8 princes including CP + 5 girls, a total of 13 people who became super close. I think 13 would be the entire cast of other dramas. MLSHR is a unique experience for them so it will remain special to them for a long time.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe we should make some praying rocks for Curse to become stronger? ^_^ that was my first thought when I saw my neighbor bringing stones for his garden path :D

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I believe that the friendships formed among cast members during filming will last. You could see in the BTS that they not only had fun but were very supportive of each other. Where else can you find a drama with 8 princes including CP + 5 girls, a total of 13 people who became super close. I think 13 would be the entire cast of other dramas. MLSHR is a unique experience for them so it will remain special to them for a long time.

Definitely, they were on an adventure together for six months. 24/7 SHR. Lord of the Rings took a year to film (all three movies filmed at the same time) and the fellowship members all got matching tattoos afterwards. I wonder if any of the SHR got matching tattoos. Baekhyun got a bird tattoo on his neck, did anyone else....?

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, eunki said:

Maybe we should make some praying rocks for Curse to become stronger? ^_^ that was my first thought when I saw my neighbor bringing stones for his garden path :D

Where can we get those? Wait, WS and HS already stacked them in Goryeo.

What about incense?LOL

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Where can we get those? Wait, WS and HS already stacked them in Goryeo.

What about incense?LOL

Let's turn our ship into a shrine. We just need to figure out our name. Ueana and Joongi's Angels? Pegasi (plural of Pegasus)? 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, redfrommars said:

@Thirza Zhavira UENA ANGELS, I love the sound of this~<3

JoonU trashes, should we make this official? Captain @akinahana89?

PS anyone here doing the decipher thingy for the new instagram post of JG? There seems to be something that looks like stars on his caption~~ EDIT: I ZOOMED IN! CONFIRMED! THEY'RE STARS!! DOES THIS MEAN STARGAZING? He's on his way to the rooftop? :w00t: #delulumodeon

What are we trying to make official? JoonU Trash or Uaena Angels? Personally, I wouldn't want to go around calling myself trash. LOL. And since we're on this ship together, with both IU fans and JG fans, I think it's only appropriate that, if we give ourselves an official name, both halves of the ship would be included in said name. Uaena Angels would give more focus to IU, which seems a bit unfair.

But that's just one opinion (mine). I'm open to other opinions and thoughts. Disagreements to my opinion is acceptable too. lol. Or even other official name suggestions.

• Like 16