[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

15 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

TRUE. He was smiling widely. I think really was the first time he saw someone practicing like IU did.

yes yes... i think it's the first time he saw someone like IU, talented, cheerfull, strong, beautiful, patiently towards him, and most important thing is cute iu. i remember his iv when filming never said goodbye, he said that he really like to have a co star who can act cute like a child and have a cute appearance. and we know how iu's cuteness is overload :wub:

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I still believe that JG is imitating Baek Hyun (Prince Eun) dialog...thats the similar dialog when Prince Eun said to Hae Soo..not sure which episode..but i think JG & JE is filming after Hae Soo & Prince Eun scene...maybe earlier JG saw JE shooting with BH and he try to imitate BH..he must be crazy to ask her to date him in front of the camera..hmmmm

You have a point. It's very valid and really possible. I just can't help but think how come of all of Eun's dialogues JG chose the double meaning statements? 

• Like 12

Our thread going wild after those handkerchief photo and schedule issue, we even overlapping neighborhood shipping thread which were established before us. I am so dam* proud of becoming part of this team. Our ship is at fully speed ahead.

Its Tuesday, Lets begin our curse on and on! May our JoonU end up in the altar together!

• Like 18

49 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

The DVD thingy. I hope we'll finally see the happy ending there. Because the director lied. The journey is sad but the ending iis happy my foot! The ending was logical and in a way a happy but not really a happy one. 

@akinahana89 dear, please holler if you have update/s. Grazie. XX

No updates as of yet. Last I heard, the president's scandal has caused a huge fall back in the entertainment industry, so we're not sure when the plans for the DVD can move forward.

As for the lack of happy ending, @meahri_1, @LyraYoo, @peny, and I have a few speculations. It's related to the spin off film feature as well. If I'm not mistaken, meahri is working hard to compile all our thoughts into a post here to share for everyone else's additional thought and comments. ^^

• Like 12

1 hour ago, edensor said:

Kim Soo Hyun too! He attended IU's concert eventho not as a guest XD

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/02/kim-soo-hyun-takes-time-out-of-busy-schedule-to-see-iu-at-her-concert/

I think it's some kind of blood for special effects. Joon Gi drinks it too when he is in poisoned scene. 

^^ If so...i think i need to watch some Ji Eun's concert video where the special guest attended, ahh...i can't wait until the day is coming if Joon Gi attend to her concert maybe they will duet or there's quick interview (i wish...), i want to see how these two will handle their feelings in stage kkk... Ooh before that we will have SBS awards too :wub:  

Is it right Joon Gi so rare to invite special guest into his FM? 

I ever post his pic in Japan FM event before and i wonder if this his appearance as future Wang So. I really love his style here and his hair, so handsome and manly. Now i want to share the video, i love this song ^^ :heart:

• Like 17

Anyone else rewatching the drama? I decided to watch ep 9 today and holy crap that forced kiss still got my heart racing. When WS delivered his famous "You are my person, you belong to me" line, holy crap! Still intense lol

@akinahana89about not being sad when MLSHR ended, I understand what you mean. I thought I'd be devastated with the end of the drama but I think I was ok with it bc baby Seol survived, WS got her letter expressing her love for him, and he was finally able to understand why she decided to leave. Even though a lot of us are looking for that closure lol I'm happy WS got his closure bc he died knowing how deep her love was for him and he deserves to know that. 

Edit: I loved this entire flashback from.ep 20 bc it highlighted (almost) all the moments of their epic love story :wub: "She is mine."

Spoiler

• Like 18

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

No updates as of yet. Last I heard, the president's scandal has caused a huge fall back in the entertainment industry, so we're not sure when the plans for the DVD can move forward.

Oh. That's so sad. Sigh.

1 hour ago, akinahana89 said:

@meahri_1,

meahri is working hard to compile all our thoughts into a post here to share for everyone else's additional thought and comments. ^^

@meahri_1 dear, sending you encouragement and love lotsa lotsa! Fighting! *JE voice tune with fist clenched*

• Like 7

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Anyone else rewatching the drama? I decided to watch ep 9 today and holy crap that forced kiss still got my heart racing. When WS delivered his famous "You are my person, you belong to me" line, holy crap! Still intense lol

@akinahana89about not being sad when MLSHR ended, I understand what you mean. I thought I'd be devastated with the end of the drama but I think I was ok with it bc baby Seol survived, WS got her letter expressing her love for him, and he was finally able to understand why she decided to leave. Even though a lot of us are looking for that closure lol I'm happy WS got his closure bc he died knowing how deep her love was for him and he deserves to know that. 

I watch an episode or two everyday. I don't know when will i be able to stop. Someone told me that it's alright to rewatch and cry to my hearts extent - to just give in for a while. It's somewhat pitiful but i cherish it because this phase will pass one day. 

Those reasons you mentioned made the ending happy in a way to me. I think those can be also considered why the director said the ending is happy. Whether they included the hanky scene or not.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Anyone else rewatching the drama? I decided to watch ep 9 today and holy crap that forced kiss still got my heart racing. When WS delivered his famous "You are my person, you belong to me" line, holy crap! Still intense lol

When the series aired I rewatched episodes constantly but as their relationship deteriorated I stopped because I got too bummed out. I'll occasionally watch a YouTube clip to smile at the So/Soo cuteness but I don't think I'll marathon the series for a while. Maybe when Dramafever gets the "director's cut" or when the alternate ending get released. It's also what @akinahana89 said, JoonU took over SHR. They are my new drama now. The high of discovering a new IG post and dissecting it on the forum, the low of no new IG posts, this is a drug.

• Like 15

I dont think i can rewatch MLSHR for a while as well cause i know the ending is sad. That ruins my re-watch cause i keep thinking whats the point of chasing soo when you are only gonna be happy for 2 episodes. Even though a week has passed im still saying WHY WRITER-NIM WHY! To pass time till joonU news or the cut scene im reading vampire stories since they're my favourite.

• Like 15

3 pages..busy morning, have not back reading...saw this on twitter, from beauyandthebigboss and decided to share here...I will..backread...

Miss you guys. I quite desperately finding good fanfic everywhere..so if PM me if there is any to recommend

*EDIT* Oh I saw captain is back..*wave @akinahana89

Source: http://beautyandthebigboss.tumblr.com/post/152862437050/i-vowed-to-find-you-but-i-forgot-to-tell-you-to

I VOWED TO FIND YOU BUT I FORGOT TO TELL YOU TO WAIT

Heavy sighs and the crack of Go Ha Jin's voice echoes the room as she repeatedly says "sorry" to herself. She breaks down, helpless and continuously mumbles words only God knows what.
From nowhere, a man reached out a piece of tailored handkerchief; Go Ha Jin, hesitates to look up because of her embarrassing swollen eyes and instead takes the handkerchief from him without looking.
She dabs it on her face, while trying to contain her hiccups hoping the man wouldn't notice.
"As always.. you are very beautiful."
The moment she hears his voice, that distinctively. familiar. deep. voice, Her tears ran down on her cheeks once more.

• Like 20

Saw this from beautyandtheboss as well..reason why she create this fanart, reason is far too heart wrenching...like how Soo, imagine So, be with her during her last days at Jung place...now I thank you we saw that handkerchief scene...but not like below

bipolar mood now...aishhhhhh

tumblr_ogac6fQ3xV1utfw96o1_1280.png

Many are wondering why did I make it appear like Wang So got out from the painting. Too unrealistic.. but isn’t it timetravelling back to Goryeo is also unrealistic?  anyways, that is not the reason why I made this fanedit.

In this photo, no, they did not meet. But Wang So’s memory is still alive in Ha Jin’s heart. It will always be. He will always be beside her.

This image conveys that she doesn’t need to look at Wang So’s painting just to remember him because he will always be in her heart as long as she allows it.

• Like 16

@ziggy123

yeah me too I'm reading manga with vampire story to pass time, and it has scarlet title tooo,,, but no matter what I'm imagine the heroine and hero is JG and JE and say "if this manga became drama and JG and JE the lead its must be cuteee" I'm doomed because of joonU..

This thread is more fast than shinkashen so much to backread hehe..

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, pogucari said:

Looking from the different point of view, HS indeed has a great life! XD

Witty and funny! I love it! Pls keep on posting such tweets. :)

12 minutes ago, tjwdr said:
I dont think wang so will give his tie to hae soo?!

look, we're doomed. hahaha image.gifimage.gif

can SBS just give us the cut scene?! image.gif

Dear, it's very possible because there's really a set of hanky and tie. :)

• Like 9

if i really love the scene where both of SoHae suffer without each other does it make me a bad person??? 

Su only realized that she really loves So when they apart and wiling to give birth to his daughter even its mean giving her life and i just love that she only focus on loving So when she alone.. all this time that So risk his life and loving her and now she doing that all over again even without him beside her... i guess its the only way that Su can love So without thinking him as KG or palace...

So....... i loved the letter scene cause we can see how he regret sending her away and regret not reading her letter and more importantly that he realize how much she love him back. i think he always have insecurities about Su heart cause she used to love someone and she's too good for him in those dark palace... only when he losses her for good he know that her heart only belong to him and nobody else.. when he stand in the road that have so many memories of them with Su ash his face show nothing but pain... its just really break my heart that in the end he losses his heart too..

but at least they know that they truly in love with each other but fate can't be changed and they can't be together in Goryeo... but the pain and heart wrenching of their love is really great cause they both loved each other to their death... 

seriously i can't move on from SoHae and JoonU.............................

• Like 15