[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

"You! How did you get into the palace bath that day?"

2222.gif

"Should I call you my person?" 

1111.gif

"A doctor will come to see you, you need to take care of yourself physically in order to have children"

3333.gif

Okay, Hae Soo.. I see what you did there.panda-emoticon-92.gif

but only this man is willing to get fooled 

141.jpg

panda-emoticon-29.gif

Spoiler

Gee.. TT_TT what did So-Soo made me into, I can't even watch any drama right now. before I enjoyed watching Jealousy Incarnate love trio but now meh it fell flat.. weird I'm more interested with Queen Yoo's stuff :huh: Not even K2, I love the drama since the story has depth but I decided to stop watching it for now since it'll just be a waste I'm not absorbing anything in my mind and heart it's still so full of So-Soo :wub: 

Ottokeee :tears: and it's monday.. now it's only hate-love relationship with mondays :tears:

I still can't get my richard simmons back together :( I only retrieve my life back during saturdays (ddongi <3)

• Like 21

On 7/11/2016 at 4:56 AM, violet90 said:

@moonlovertalesi think the different between how JG treat his other co star and Jieun is that he really comfortable with her.. JG always maintained a very gentleman and professional relationship between his co star and Jieun is no exception.. the special part is he actually comfortable enough with her to do a mistake or even receive help from her.. man always show their weakness to somebody that they trust so Jieun is someone that JG let his guard down and just really have fun filming without any pressure to impress her or feeling that she will dislike his way of working... both of them have a totally different way of working but they actually worked very well together...

another thing if you watch the bts you can see that they really having fun filming together and there is no acting involved to promote the drama.. and yes like you mention that they have 90% of skinship and touching scene.. imagine that all the scene must have at least 3 or 4 take and the kiss scene NG parade... they basically being in each other personal space all the time and to act like in love like that at least they have a mutual respect and comfort level that they have.. its just a very basic human being feeling cause we did't get this much chemistry with an act skill alone... its much more than that... if we see JG and Jieun together its feel sincere and they actually in love.. this is why people buy their romance and we all in this ship............

@violet90

I agree 200% with the highlighted words. That's what I really noticed about them too, They both have quite different methods on working on the scene, he likes to snap out of it instantly whereas she is someone who can maintain that focus long after the scene ends. His silly and hyper behavior is balanced out by her focused and calm nature, it never clashes between them unlike what happened with his previous costars. Also another thing  I recently noticed was, IU is the only one who manages to capture his attention long enough for him not to fidget or move around which for me seems like a huge achievement because he CANNOT sit or stand still AT ALL.

I'm rewatching right now the initial episodes and I realized just how much skinship there was, even if there isn't skinship there is the close distance where he is pretty much inches from her face and combine that with the various angles to be shot, well I definitely am not surprised with how they lean into each other like reflex in that group picture now.

And also, I agree such chemistry requires more than just acting. If I had to say there are three types of amazing chemistry that I have seen so far:

1. That's purely acting with no relationship whatsoever between costars off screen. This is quite rare type.

2. The costars are really good friends off screen so their platonic relationship gives them the comfort level required to generate good chemistry. The usual case in most onscreen pairings.

3. Finally, the third category where the actors begin to have genuine interest and affection towards each other and it shows both on and off screen.

The difference in these three types is how it shows off screen. My all time favorite OTP's had the first two category of chemistry, the first pairing were strictly business and just focused on their acting yet they had this amazing chemistry which no one expected and this type of chemistry is quite rare when you don't have any bonding with your costar once the camera turns off. The second pairing became insta-friends and still remain besties even after so many years, both were married but their chemistry with each other was hailed by pretty much 99% of their fandom however once the camera stops shooting, that romantic chemistry just vanishes and all you can notice is the platonic vibe between them. Not a single person could speculate that there was more to their relationship than friendship because it was just so obvious off screen that they are just really good friends.

Now the third category is what I truly feel JoonU has, from their first script reading/first shoot together to their last IV/shoot, you can observe the interest and affection increase with each bts and it's not platonic AT ALL. I have seen platonic relationship between costars and this is DEFINITELY not it, you don't stare or give that much attention to someone your only interested in as a friend. So yes, I feel their chemistry is also contributed by the fact that they genuinely find each other attractive.

On 7/11/2016 at 5:45 AM, kilovekyo said:

I read it too before in main thread, is the location in temple one? which one the story more wild? kkk...

Yup, it's continuation of when she tried to stop him from destroying the prayer stones and he sorta, well.. lets just say that story scarred me. The writer actually had good writing skills but the story wasn't something I could ever agree with or enjoy.

• Like 13

4 hours ago, fidda868 said:

Woahh @qwenli JE manager is so handsome...definitely younger than JG...but too bad...JE like older guy..am i right? Kikikiki 

Both her manager's are married I think or atleast one is because she sang and performed at their wedding.

4 hours ago, violet90 said:

@moonlovertales and @riuenu

if JG indeed read the anti post in her behalf he will have a double respect toward Jieun.. this is what she famous for having many antis but she still going strong in entertainment biz.. not once she let the hater decide her fate and she always work hard to prove that she is worth being in this field... i think its one of Jieun charm that she have a very strong mind and will so she not easily broken by the entertainment biz... and its why many people in this field have so much respect for her..

also another thing that i came across.. JG must know that Jieun in a relationship cause its being revealed last year so his mind must have set that Jieun is belong to somebody else before anything else.. and i find when other co star is dating or married they have this line that they don't cross and even if they are close to each other we can see both parties try not to do something that will caused any misunderstanding...  but its not the case in here...

at first JG really a professional sunbae that helped out his fellow hoobae.. but later on we can see he changing his attitude and treat her more and more like a woman and not co star.. maybe cause they work together so much that eventually he just treat her like that rather than professional one.. but in here i don't see the line that differentiate that Jieun is belong to somebody else.. if i did't know that Jieun is dating i pretty sure i will think JG and Jieun both are dating now.. lol  

and how can't i not ship these two after what they show us in BTS and real life??

@violet90 @riuenu

He does respect her a lot, everytime he is asked about her there is admiration and respect in his tone. Heck, look at his IG update a long time back:

Spoiler

The respect is definitely for her in this and no one else.

You are so on point about the line not to be crossed! I have noticed that too, if their costar is committed/taken then they go an extra mile to make sure no one can misunderstand anything about their behavior, infact some just run the other direction when they realize they are being filmed for bts. But what happened here is like you said, he started off treating her as a hoobae then ended up seeing her as an equal. We saw how he had initially thought that since she is young and an idol, he would have to practically baby sit her but she managed to shock him with her professionalism and maturity that can rival any veterans. Her acting skills may not be in par with his but her dedication and focus towards her work surely impressed him enough that he can even compare and say she surpasses his previous costars.

About him treating like a woman, it's REALLY obvious especially in that vlive IV where you can distinctly notice how his behavior changes with each female costar, there is a whole world of difference with how he behaves with IU and say, how he behaves with someone he does think of as a hoobae/young sister like Z.hera. And also am I the only one who thinks he really enjoys being called Oppa by IU? :P

9 hours ago, desvlo said:

May I know what's the name of that fanfic or can I have the link pretty please? :)

@desvlo

Ah actually it's somewhere in the main thread, I don't even remember the page number maybe near 1788? I really don't remember, sorry! Will see if I can find it.

• Like 13

i just want to drop by to post this pic... 

this one is my all fav pic cause you can see how much they love each other and seriously i still can't get over SoHae couple even its been a week.... i just can't watch other OTP without remembering SoHae..

CwZ2aiIUQAAGgGK.jpg

this is all JG and Jieun fault to make me love SoHae so much..... :bawling:

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

OMG! Because of this drama, I on IU and LJG's post notification and right now IU posted a new photo of the last modern scene with someone passing her a handkerchief!!!

My poor heart! This is the cut scene??

Caption according to google translate is "Huh? Handkerchief?"

SAME!!! I set notification for both of them as well.

Joongi soon IG, and Jieun handkerchief IG...

Are they telling us...they releasing this soon????

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

seem like Jieun not over MLSHR as well :blush:

SHE FINALLY UPDATE HER IG

So some of the Uaena are suggesting the hand offering the handkerchief is modern Wang So's hand.

LOL...looks like we're all on the same page. :lol:

• Like 18

Just now, riuenu said:

SAME!!! I set notification for both of them as well.

Joongi soon IG, and Jieun handkerchief IG...

Are they telling us...they releasing this soon????

I hope so @riuenu! I have never been a stalker of any stars until this 2. I really hope this plus JG's soon is a sign that it is going to be release. Even if it is released as a web drama, I will take it all.

These 2 ah, never give us room to breath.

I think with the rate they are going, I need to go hospital. We need a ward called Moon Lovers' ward.

• Like 20