[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Thank you for replying to my post, I feel much better knowing that even long term fans feel the same because I'm a new fan and even if I have seen a lot of their bts's with others, my knowledge can't compare to a long time fan like you all. Even if he controls his tongue, his body language says a lot to me in most of his interviews it's quite obvious with how he reacts to anything related to LJE. Do you also feel he was behaving slightly weird in his fan meeting?

Dearie, I haven't seen any vids taken during the fan meeting yet. Will try to watch them next week. Can you please tell me what are those weird behaviour of his during the fan meeting? Pls post the vids or the links and quote or mention me so i will be notified because honestly i do not have the luxury of time ATM to search or backread. I created a program and it is still at the deployment stage so i can't really stay here for long like before - yet. XX :)

• Like 9

That cheeky look they give each other as SoSoo and as JoonU. Honestly, I never realized until yesterday how much inside jokes they have with each other. It's so fricking adorable. I was also focusing on their intense chemistry but come to think of it, LJG always tries to make her laugh :wub: 

Considering how much LJG tries his best to make Jieunssi laugh, I wouldn't be surprised if he wore that old man outfit at his fan meet in an attempt to make her laugh even though she wasn't there. Adorable.

• Like 24

43 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

That cheeky look they give each other as SoSoo and as JoonU. Honestly, I never realized until yesterday how much inside jokes they have with each other. It's so fricking adorable. I was also focusing on their intense chemistry but come to think of it, LJG always tries to make her laugh :wub: 

Considering how much LJG tries his best to make Jieunssi laugh, I wouldn't be surprised if he wore that old man outfit at his fan meet in an attempt to make her laugh even though she wasn't there. Adorable.

@q4q4  Forgive me chingu, but I have to ask since my eyes keep getting drawn to them. 

Peyha...what the heck are you wearing on your feet? From here, they look like decorative footwear that a Power Ranger might wear...if they ever dressed up.  XD  :sweatingbullets:  I realize now that I never payed attention to King Taejo's footwear...Nor Mu's...Nor Yo's.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, MrKobegiant said:

Hmm...fresh grocery shopping - eating in on a Friday night.

Not playing IG or tweet on Friday night while staying at home - someone's visiting!!:blush:

HAHAHHA! OMG this triggered my delulu big time.. :w00t: now if you don't mind may I add what happens next :phew:

Next day.. IU, spotted by Paparazzi..

tumblr_ofyxdix_IUY1rlzlwyo5_1280.jpg

Paparazzi sneakily asked question:

IU-sshi! IU-sshi! where were you yesterday night? panda-emoticon-29.gif

Untitled.jpg

IU: sweating-onion-head-emoticon.gif

www_GIFCreator_me_2_WM7tl.gif

LMAO! I can't help myself but to giggle while making this 

panda-emoticon-35.gif

• Like 20

@riuenu

haha probably he will say "don't open your mouth, don't open them you can only open them when kiss me or else I will kill them all" remember his other self was wang so...

Chingu yaa I want to ask you all something about JG FM, don't you guys think the MC strange, its look like he's teasing JG a lot,, at first I don't know that he's take photo with IU before, so i think MC behavior its really strange when in JG FM, and when I know mr. MC was meet IU before my first word was "ahh no wonder he's teasing JG a lot", I think mr. MC know something we don't know.aigoo my mind gone crazy now...

And I really confuse about this..

MC "rumor say that you are dating someone...." he didn't finish his word and JG cut it

JG "yes.."

MC "and that's was your fans"

JG "I'm sorry"

I really don't understand, can someone explain it to mee hiks..if he is really dating someone why did he and JE sit like couple,, don't tell me it was JE he's dating... and its strange he didn't upload anything in his IG very strange,, 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, q4q4 said:

It is my fervent hope that these two will costar again regardless if it's SHR 2 or in another drama. I hope the producers, directors, and casting agents will consider the undeniable chemistry that they have. I understand that in Korea it is somewhat hard for two same leading actors to star again in another drama and it's sad but it's their way so if the people concern will not capitalise on them then *shrug shoulders*. But again, the universe grants our desire so let's keep hoping! :)

• Like 14

27 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

Chingu yaa I want to ask you all something about JG FM, don't you guys think the MC strange, its look like he's teasing JG a lot,, at first I don't know that he's take photo with IU before, so i think MC behavior its really strange when in JG FM, and when I know mr. MC was meet IU before my first word was "ahh no wonder he's teasing JG a lot", I think mr. MC know something we don't know.aigoo my mind gone crazy now...

MC "rumor say that you are dating someone...." he didn't finish his word and JG cut it

JG "yes.."

JG "I'm sorry"

I really don't understand, can someone explain it to mee hiks..if he is really dating someone why did he and JE sit like couple,, don't tell me it was JE he's dating... and its strange he didn't upload anything in his IG very strange,, 

Aaahh. So this is the weird behaviour, dear @moonlovertales or something like it?

Well, i cannot stop thinking about it and I haven't seen it yet so i am not really sure what to say but i think he is being cautious now. Maybe something happened that made him talk and act like that in the fan meeting. Because there must be stimulus to what had happened. He is a very private person and he just only started to being more showy and relax lately so it's really hard to really read him. We can do as much 5 why analysis as we want but the root cause will still be a mystery. Only time can tell and reveal. I'm sorry darling even if i see the vids my reaction will still be the same. I know others will give more meaningful posts and comments and meanings because my goodnees soompi has a lot of members who research better than the FBI. Seriously. One of reason why this forum rocks. :)

• Like 17

33 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@riuenu

haha probably he will say "don't open your mouth, don't open them you can only open them when kiss me or else I will kill them all" remember his other self was wang so...

JG "yes.."

JG "I'm sorry"

JG said he date with fans from this BTS 01:31-01:45 (he is joking). I think MC really tease him, because he is flustered. But when MC said your fans... he became relieved.. idk :phew:

• Like 13

Hello everyone..it has been a long time since i last posted here. Ive been reading all the comments and i'm just curious about something. Do IU and LJG know that some of their fans are shipping them very badly together and wishing that IU would breakup with her bf so that they could be together in real life? If so...do you guys think she'll clarify or let the public know that she's still dating Voldermort? Sorry, did i say the name right? :)You know, just to stop all the rumours.

• Like 16

The earlier bts cut I uploaded got blocked by YouTube, will try to upload it elsewhere.

Actually I am thinking whether all the bts we see is a mirage because MLSHR has alot if bts vids and stills versus other dramas... *Tryingtocuremydelulu

@scarletcryz maybe u can present this theory to yr friend?

• Like 14

@Thirza Zhavira thank you for bringing that up, even i wanted some clarification on that..

I find it quite suspicious though..see before that MC declared it as "Fans".. He didn't even deny it..actually there was  atleast 10-15 seconds gap before the MC revealed it as "fans".. If he is really not dating..he would have plainly denied it with a "No"..But i think he was going to say something here..

So when the MC said it as fans..he was like "oh,that one!!".. I was actually perplexed and wondering whats his reply would have been otherwise?! 

• Like 14

46 minutes ago, psiluvu said:

Hello everyone..it has been a long time since i last posted here. Ive been reading all the comments and i'm just curious about something. Do IU and LJG know that some of their fans are shipping them very badly together and wishing that IU would breakup with her bf so that they could be together in real life? If so...do you guys think she'll clarify or let the public know that she's still dating Voldermort? Sorry, did i say the name right? You know, just to stop all the rumours.

I think they know because  SBS knows that's why from about ep 10 - 12 onwards all the bts released are sosoo bts.

Iu has a concert coming up n there shd be some interviews coming up. We will have to see. 

@Thirza Zhavira the problem with the v live video is that the audio is not clear, and there are gaps to translation. I think joongi "yes" just meant he heard the rumour before.

We hv discuss his past rumour before and I think the general conclusion is that perhaps he dated in 2015 but now maybe not.

• Like 15

Seriously.. HOW COULD THEY CUT THE BACK HUG! I assume it is together with the piggy back ride right? hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif gosh.. sometimes bts photos are more reliable sigh-onion-head-emoticon.gifwith that I really can't believe SBS anymore..

I solely hold my hope and faith to Wang So or I must say Lee Joon Gi victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif

cheer up we have this pretty-onion-head-emoticon.gif

• Like 18

1 hour ago, psiluvu said:

Hello everyone..it has been a long time since i last posted here. Ive been reading all the comments and i'm just curious about something. Do IU and LJG know that some of their fans are shipping them very badly together and wishing that IU would breakup with her bf so that they could be together in real life? If so...do you guys think she'll clarify or let the public know that she's still dating Voldermort? Sorry, did i say the name right? :)You know, just to stop all the rumours.

I think they know very well) because there are lots of shipper comments not only on IG but also on naver BTS clips and blogs. ML may not have high ratings in SK but still LJG acting and OTP chemistry are hot issue there as well.

That's why it is really mysterious why those two post fishy IG pictures and have couple looks:huh: Most logical reaction from IU after drama would be keeping strictly friendly appearance and confirming her relationships, but we get the opposite hehe. BTW, she looks so happy and energetic in all recent photos and videos! Adding LJG's changed behaviour, things are very confusing.. their management must have had hard times recently :sweatingbullets::D Don't you think it strange that there are lots of interviews from other casts but nothing from LJE?

• Like 21

I still feel sorry for going to the supermarket on Fri night alone. 

He needs love :wub:

@eunki thks for bringing us the perspective from Korea. So the otp chemistry is well recognised as well huh? Glad to hear that. 

Yes, iu shd hv display behaviour that she is still attached but she is not. And we are all in a turmoil because of that.

In the farewell vids for kktv, she did say when the drama finish airing, it will be an important part of her life gone.

• Like 14

I hope that if do they feel something towards each other, it would not change and would last forever. Because in the showbiz industry it is so hard to maintain a long lasting relationship. I hope it is for good and i hope it is true love.

@qwenli im sorry who went to the supermarket alone? Did i miss something?

• Like 10

8 hours ago, maria_m2me said:

I'am with you... Three scene of this finale episode really stole my soul completely when it was aired on S-One. When So know about Soo's death and only regrets left because his jealousy made him not met her for the last time.

In her letter, she again and again told him how she loved him, but still she stated that she couldn't be near him. After he found out about their daughter, I thought finally he found the lost puzzle, reason Soo couldn't near him. That's not Soo abandon him, but Soo just wanna save their love results.

i think this is the part when So completely break down... even after all that happen she always love and still loving him.. the phrase when she concern about whether So can't have peace that he thought she left him with hate just will haunt him forever.. even i broke down when he read that letter.. its just scream how much Su love So but she can't go near him or palace and she only hope is that So will find her away from palace... 

when i watch back ep 20 this is the only time that So cry and for me this is the last time that he will cry in his life.. nothing more can make his tear fall except for Su.. so that's why he live on with a face that show nothing and nobody can read anything from his face cause So loss his heart the moment Su die.. he love her too much and beyond what we can think to live on like that for 26 years..

• Like 10

@freckledcontessa

that's true its look like he's a little tense in his FM maybe he's wory someone will ask him "do you like JE" or something like that,,,that's why he's so carefull answer some question..

@whyo

hehe he's nervous maybe... aigoo oppa...

@enigmaticangel

yup i know it,, his behavior in his FM very weird its like he want to say something but he want to keep some secret at the same time...

@qwenli

Yeah we really need super HD translation to understand it all..

Somehow I really want to fly to seoul and spy on them 24 hours,, ugh they are killing me..

• Like 12

If IU is still dating Voldemort, the JoonU shipping must be uncomfortable for him. His competitor is a Superstar, must be a torture for him.

In anyway, all this shipping can make all parties uncomfortable. It's not easy to be a star. Though I love Lee Joon Gi to bits. His portrayal of Wang So made me a fan of Moon Lovers and his. I love him as an actor, his craft and his passion to acting. I thought he is one of the top 5 best actors amongst my other favourite hollywood actors. I love him as an actor, but I think he deserves to keep his private life private.

It is good to ship them to make us feel good. Their chemistry both off-screen and on-screen is undeniable.  They may not be fated to be together in Goryeo but their deep love for each other remains despite the separation. It is sad but I find that a great love story. I think unknowingly many have felt the same. That is reason why I think they are being shipped so hard. But there is limit to doing that. People should know the boundaries and not be crossed. Afterall, these actors are humans and have their own life to live.

• Like 15