[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

@moonlovertales yep i for one cannot get over the gathering pix. Yep they look like a couple and this is already 4 months after filming. 

All i know is, he must be having a super crush on her and she likes him enuf to let him come so near her.

But no, his chin wasn't on her shoulder, it's just very near, but even if his hand is at the back supporting himself, it must be close to her butt.lol:D   

@qwenli Exactly! Its so many months after filming, look at KHN, he is finally orbiting far away from IU now otherwise he would have probably stuck right in between them for this picture. :P

He definitely likes her, I think watching the drama as it aired must have increased the crush he had on her.

Yes, I agree, even I noticed his chin isn't on her shoulder. Actually, their not physically touching each other maybe her back touches his chest  a little but their not exactly or completely against each other YET there is only inches of distance, it's not that much space for anyone else to get into. It's like I said long back in one of my earlier posts about that horse riding bts pic where he is like super close leaning over her shoulder, if I was IU I would have been so affected by such proximity because there is something really intimate when someone is so close to your face and leaning just over your shoulder.

Btw, I read your astrology analysis which is VERY interesting because I was quite into astrology myself long back and I totally get what you meant by having to know the time of birth for an accurate analysis. The timing can change quite a bit. Aren't there any saesang fans of his or hers who might know of the time? :w00t:

1 hour ago, ziggy123 said:

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/11/01/scarred-heart-so/

saw this article in the main thread and i was liking it up until she critisized jieun acting and said she dosent have chemistry with joongi. like wtf u blind or something.

My insta-reaction everytime I read stupid comments about LJG-IU lacking chemistry. You gotta be watching some other drama or you just blind.

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Even I don't think there will be a season 2, I do hope and pray for it but have like negative level expectation of it. All I can dare to hope for is that we get couples commentary from them on those DVD's for their wonderful scenes and IV's too.

Actually, it's not like IU can't click sexy photoshoots. She did have a pretty elegantly sexy one for her singles shoot when she was what? 18? Here are those pictures:

Image result for iu singles photoshoot

There are many more but what I noticed is her sexy shoots are very classy? Artistic? Innocent? I can't find the proper word for it but it's not suggestive in any way however at the same time, it leaves quite a bit to your imagination.

Yeah actually she does have quite a few! But mostly alone or with an unknown model (as far as I know-- do correct me if I'm wrong!). I think mostly she has to keep in mind her male fanbase. Her recent photoshoot did stir up some trouble tho :S

After W ended the main stars had a photoshoot together too. I hope the same will be done for LJG and IU <3 <3 <3 <3 Then it will be our modern Wang So meeting Ha Jin ^^ 

Actually looking at their photoshoot for cosmokorea, I feel that LJG held back a little. I don't know why but I get that feeling. Perhaps because there are other co-stars around, or also because they were still shy at that time? Like in contrast to his BTS he felt a bit subdued... Anyone rmb when the shoot was taken? Super jelly that there's a photo of IU and KHN with her resting an elbow on his *ahem* area. She looked pretty alright so.... I don't think she'll refuse if in a possible photoshoot collab the director asks her to re-create something similar with LJG?

Hahahahaa delulu mode x1000000

• Like 20

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Agreed! Hand near her butt bahaha I was like "Dangggg LJG go get that lower back action  ;)" 

Personally? I think his hand was around her waist like in the Cosmo shoot with her greens dress. Y'know the one where Kang HaNeul had no choice but to sit and watch mommy and daddy show some PDA right before his eyes? Lolol 

Is it sad that im still waiting for the impossible guys? For him to post a selfie with Jieunssi on insta?  sad that he didn't post any selfies with Jieunssi on his Weibo but understandable since we can locate her tombstone over on that site apparently sigh 

Not sad at all. I still wake up every morning to check his insta page or any of his fan pages for any new update that has anything to do with LJE.

But I think now that the show has ended, we may have to make do with just likes on each other's updates and no comments. Comments will make everything more suspicious so they wouldn't dare make that mistake.

• Like 13

5 hours ago, qwenli said:

Still, I have to say without the birth time we dont get to see the complete picture, and that could change quite a lot of what they meant to each other. 

Do you think we can have access to their birth records?LOL

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, liplockvomit said:

Yeah actually she does have quite a few! But mostly alone or with an unknown model (as far as I know-- do correct me if I'm wrong!). I think mostly she has to keep in mind her male fanbase. Her recent photoshoot did stir up some trouble tho :S

After W ended the main stars had a photoshoot together too. I hope the same will be done for LJG and IU <3 <3 <3 <3 Then it will be our modern Wang So meeting Ha Jin ^^ 

Actually looking at their photoshoot for cosmokorea, I feel that LJG held back a little. I don't know why but I get that feeling. Perhaps because there are other co-stars around, or also because they were still shy at that time? Like in contrast to his BTS he felt a bit subdued... Anyone rmb when the shoot was taken? Super jelly that there's a photo of IU and KHN with her resting an elbow on his *ahem* area. She looked pretty alright so.... I don't think she'll refuse if in a possible photoshoot collab the director asks her to re-create something similar with LJG?

Hahahahaa delulu mode x1000000

Yup, your pretty much right. Except singles photoshoot, I think that guy was a well known actor maybe? Pretty sure they mentioned his name in the bts of that shoot but I forgot.

Ah! The W photoshoot, yup I saw those too and badly wished a similar one for JoonU but it seems like LJS always ends up having photoshoots with his costars after the drama ends, I don't think many others do that.

He was definitely subdued in the cosmo shoot, I was watching their duo shot where she is grasping his shirt collar and it was very obvious they were being quite careful not to touch each other much, his hand is placed exactly at the edge of her dresses backline and the positioning is so careful that he doesn't touch her bare skin and same with IU, though she is grasping his shirt collar, other than the back arch with a slight leaning into him, she also is just as careful not to accidentally touch him. That's what makes it so amusing to watch too because they are okay in the bts with the touches and being pressed against each other however in the cosmo shoot, it's like they are hyper aware of each other.

Oh I don't think she would refuse a photoshoot collab or even a CF with him. I'm pretty sure she would accept but the problem is I don't get the feeling anyone might offer them one now considering it didn't do so well in Korea.

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Oh I don't think she would refuse a photoshoot collab or even a CF with him. I'm pretty sure she would accept but the problem is I don't get the feeling anyone might offer them one now considering it didn't do so well in Korea.

but W didnt do that well either just a bit better than moon lovers and still got photoshoots. is it cause lee jong suk is more popular.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Yup, your pretty much right. Except singles photoshoot, I think that guy was a well known actor maybe? Pretty sure they mentioned his name in the bts of that shoot but I forgot.

Ah! The W photoshoot, yup I saw those too and badly wished a similar one for JoonU but it seems like LJS always ends up having photoshoots with his costars after the drama ends, I don't think many others do that.

He was definitely subdued in the cosmo shoot, I was watching their duo shot where she is grasping his shirt collar and it was very obvious they were being quite careful not to touch each other much, his hand is placed exactly at the edge of her dresses backline and the positioning is so careful that he doesn't touch her bare skin and same with IU, though she is grasping his shirt collar, other than the back arch with a slight leaning into him, she also is just as careful not to accidentally touch him. That's what makes it so amusing to watch too because they are okay in the bts with the touches and being pressed against each other however in the cosmo shoot, it's like they are hyper aware of each other.

Local companies may hesitate but global Korean companies may take advantage of their popularity around the world because they are Hallyu stars.

• Like 16

37 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Even I don't think there will be a season 2, I do hope and pray for it but have like negative level expectation of it. All I can dare to hope for is that we get couples commentary from them on those DVD's for their wonderful scenes and IV's too.

Actually, it's not like IU can't click sexy photoshoots. She did have a pretty elegantly sexy one for her singles shoot when she was what? 18? Here are those pictures

Here are some few others from other magazines where I found her quite sexy:

There are many more but what I noticed is her sexy shoots are very classy? Artistic? Innocent? I can't find the proper word for it but it's not suggestive in any way however at the same time, it leaves quite a bit to your imagination.

Thank you for sharing those photos :heart: I want to add another...

Spoiler

I love this one, i wish Joon Gi love this too kkk...

Ji Eun can be next Goddess after Kyo, she's pretty, cute, sexy, smart and talented!! Joon Gi should never let her go :wub:  just like Wang So did in Goryeo, so better just get married SOON oppa hahaa...she's Hae Soo yo'u're looking for ^^

• Like 21

Also anyone know what is happening with the support project attack?

I was thinking maybe we could ask MLSHR fb pages, I heard some have a lot of JoonU fans, to help us out by directing their followers to akinahana's insta video post? The more that comment and like, the better chances right?

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

but W didnt do that well either just a bit better than moon lovers and still got photoshoots. is it cause lee jong suk is more popular.

I think so.. because even I heard W didn't do so well but he seems to be quite the popular model for magazines.

7 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Local companies may hesitate but global Korean companies may take advantage of their popularity around the world because they are Hallyu stars.

That, they are. From the articles we have gotten recently, it's obvious LJG is getting A LOT of offers for CFs and etc. since he is the buzzing hot hallyu star right now but am not sure about IU, Dunno if she has managed to get any good feedback through this show.

7 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Thank you for sharing those photos :heart: I want to add another...

Hide contents

I love this one, i wish Joon Gi love this too kkk...

Ji Eun can be next Goddess after Kyo, she's pretty, cute, sexy, smart and talented!! Joon Gi should never let her go :wub:  just like Wang So did in Goryeo, so better just get married SOON oppa hahaa...she's Hae Soo yo'u're looking for ^^

I just saw her recent photoshoots for that sudden attack and another fairy costume shoot, I was literally shocked looking at her!

Another similarity to add to our list of JoonU:

Both will NEVER physically look like their true age. JoonU- The eternally youthful couple. :heart:

She is nearly 24/25 now but she can easily play a role of a highschooler and LJG despite being 35 can match upto any actor in his 20s.

• Like 18

did u guys find it weird that both of them did't post their selfie together who i pretty sure they take as fan service.. for me its show something.. they both keep liking each other pic on ig but did't post any OTP final selfie... notice that LJG also try to divert the attention from Jieun in his FM and did't post anything with just them together.. but off screen we can see that they a little chummy together..even their body language said a lot that they really close.. 

but on screen its seem LJG really try so hard to swift the attention from Jieun after almost 18 pic of Jieun related as Su in his ig... what with him anyway??? lol

• Like 23