Fahrenheit (飛輪海)

Guest takki_fanatic

Guest jasmine_korea

I heard them on youtube and they are only SLIGHTLY better than F4 =__= I mean what's with taiwanese/ chinese boybands having like no talent but looks? jeez super junior sings better and I think they don't really sing well (but super junior dance good)

dbsg is <3

I'm not bashing I'm just disappointed at the lack of talent they have -_-

oh and they can't dance for crap either

unlike you guys, I don't 'love' some boyband if they only have looks to back it up

I'm with you..I mean after watchin all these non-korean vidoes i got why korean music is so popular now. I mean i'm not even east asian but yeah i think korean are the best. I'm not racis or anything.

Bythe way Farenheit song with Hebe or something like that it was cute ^_^ i liked the song although coregraphy sucked. And since this is my first time findin out about them..are they gay??? No offense but i saw some pictuer that they were kissing :crazy: yeah no idea!

Aaron and Jiro looks the best.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you..I mean after watchin all these non-korean vidoes i got why korean music is so popular now. I mean i'm not even east asian but yeah i think korean are the best. I'm not racis or anything.

Bythe way Farenheit song with Hebe or something like that it was cute ^_^ i liked the song although coregraphy sucked. And since this is my first time findin out about them..are they gay??? No offense but i saw some pictuer that they were kissing :crazy: yeah no idea!

LOL!

they are not gay.

they did that for some album promotion. HAHAHA!

that's just to boost sales. :D

Guest heartdrops

^ Lmao, I love that kissing pic<3

I even printed one out to put in my friend's locker.

Everytime someone sees that, they go "Are they really kissing?!"

Guest bayb3steph

they are so hot. mann my friend sent me the song with hebe singing with them and then she sent me a picture of them and i fell in love lols. yes i gotta admit they have got to be the hottest boy band in taiwan lols. nice nice haha so hot. lols man i think they all are so cute. i like that last picture of aaron. very very hot haha. thanks for sharing =D

Guest chickery

Hmmm some Jiro pics from his blog

jiro7.jpg

jiro4.jpg

jiro6.jpg

jiro5.jpg

jiro3.jpg

I posted these in the other Fahrenheit thread, but thought I'd add them here too.

I loved him in ISWAK... Arron is ridiculously smexy too :ph34r:

Guest Tonyc402

Ive seeen DBSK pictures do some stuff that you would have probably thought is gay :rolleyes:

Guest tengteng

I love all the pictures of them!!! :blush:

As of now, my order is:

1. Jiro aka Da Dong :blush: :blush:

He's so cute and hot and everything!!! I love him in all his roles, esp as Ah Jin in ISWAK. But I thought the producers or what should one day let him act as a smart kid instead of the 'only muscle not brain' aka himbo. But still, he's cute even as a not so bright person.

2. Calvin

Actually, he was the last one to catch my attention because he isn't the most good looking, or the one who acts or sings the best. However, he has this kind of personality that's very cheerful and it makes up for the above mentioned. I love him as the Sa Se Wang in KO One, always sprouting quotes from Shakespere like 'To be or not to be. That is the question.' LOL.

3. Arron/Wu Zun

The two of them are cute. Wu Zun almost replaced Jiro when I was watching Hana Kimi, but in the end, Xiu Yi and the rest of the supporting cast still won me over. But he is handsome for sure. Arron, on the other hand, while watching KO One right now, seriously reminded me of Light and L(more of him) in death note, when he wears the uniform. I think he nows how to play the piano :w00t: , and I'm green with envy!

In terms of singing, Jiro and Arron(I heard he's the main singer) sing the best. To tell the truth, the only voice I'm very confident of recognising is Jiro :sweatingbullets:, maybe Wu Zun too, when the words sound slightly not so chinese??

I think Jiro is good in acting too, and credits to Arron too, though I only seen hm in KO one. Wu Zun is alright.

I hope Fahrenheit won't be some passing craze(sound weird, pardon me, but I'm not good in english), and be like their 'senior' S.H.E. and continue to become even more famous and popular.

Fighting!

P/S: I think this's one of my longest reply. LOL.

Guest jasmine_korea

Ive seeen DBSK pictures do some stuff that you would have probably thought is gay :rolleyes:

I know but i didn't mean anything :mellow: Plus even if fahrenheit or DBSG members were gay (I'm saying IF) i wouldn't care as long as they look like a normal guy and have some talnets. I still have not much info about fahrenheit yet but i know alot about Korean boy bands so take it easy ;)

Guest fairytale143

Hot Hot picture!!!

2006122218413752252310lt2.jpg

Well, well, doesn't Calvin look good here?!!

I always hear people say their faves are Wu Zun, Aaron, Jiro, but never Calvin. I am glad he's gaining some attention!

His personality and smile really is captivating. I wish people can see it more.

btw, my fave is still Wu Zun though, haha.

Guest Starylosophy

Actually, yea, Calvin looks weird there.

But I find most of his pictures don't do him justice. He looks really good in person I swear. When I was queueing up for their autographs, I was shocked to see that he looks so good.

Maybe he's just not photogenic. But his smiles can captivate you! He's really the sunshine boy. :rolleyes:

Of course, my favourite is Wu Zun too :P

Guest Starylosophy

Fahrenheit and Hana Kimi on I-Weekly this week (SG Magazine):

Chinese New Year handwritten message

untitled3copyrb8.th.jpg

Kbox Event

untitled4copybo4.th.jpg

Hana Kimi article

untitled2copygb3.th.jpg

Guest sunshine4ever

Fahrenheit and Hana Kimi on I-Weekly this week (SG Magazine):

Chinese New Year handwritten message

untitled3copyrb8.th.jpg

Kbox Event

untitled4copybo4.th.jpg

Hana Kimi article

untitled2copygb3.th.jpg

Does anyone know Chinese? Can you please translate the Chinese messages? Thanks. :D

Guest Pucca.sg

Hihi~ ^^

Supposed to find the photos on the website

Chun used to be the DIVA model in Singapore :)

But the photos have taken out

Luckily someone managed to save the photos

So I will like to share with you all here :)

All the photos will make you nose bleeding...hahaha :P

big_chungoh01.jpg

big_chungoh02.jpg

big_chungoh03.jpg

big_chungoh04.jpg

big_chungoh05.jpg

big_chungoh06.jpg

big_chungoh07.jpg

big_chungoh08.jpg

big_chungoh09.jpg

big_chungoh10.jpg

big_chungoh12.jpg