[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apink’s Bomi Reveals What She Did To Make Sure No One Recognized Her At A Club

SHARES2K

Girl group Apink showed that they had a sexy side as well as their innocent side.

On the July 29 broadcast of SBS’s “Party People,” the members wore clothes that they don’t usually wear. Seeing this, Park Jin Young complimented them on how elegant they looked.

Chorong, who was wearing a bright red dress, shyly said, “I tried to dress up but I think I stand out a bit too much.”

party-people.jpg

It was later revealed that Bomi was the only Apink member who had been to a club. She recounted her experience, saying, “I was so curious about [clubs] but I didn’t want anyone to recognize me, so I drew a unibrow and mole on myself.”

Source (1)

8 hours ago, whysoserious1234 said:

I didn't like first but short hair suits her :)

Both of these photos, she has  short hairs , the way they mould the short hairs matters.

Image result for bomi short hair  

It played an important part to her looks and her personality, I choose  2nd, she look need, cute, sexy and matured.

1 hour ago, Myraa said:

Both of these photos, she has a short hairs , the way they mould the short hairs matters

It played an important part to her looks, personally I choose the 2nd, she look need, cute, sexy and matured.

Yeah. Their hair stylists made wrong choices initially, but they seem to found the right shape at the end ^_^

It must be really enjoyable to spend time with her.Her future or current(!) boyfriend is really lucky :wink:

Archived