[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictorials

Choi Tae Joon talks about his dating style in 'Beauty+'

Actor Choi Tae Joon graced the cover of 'Beauty+' magazine's August issue!

After finishing up his latest drama 'Suspicious Partner', Choi Tae Joon compared his dating style to that of his character Eun Hyuk, whose famous line goes, "I keep falling in love with one person, over and over again, in this lifetime." Choi Tae Joon said, "If I feel something for someone, whether it be love or friendship, I try not to do anything that would mean I would be lying about that feeling. One shouldn't make ties with others so easily, but once I make a connection with someone, I do my best to give my all."

Check out Choi Tae Joon's pictorial below! Did you enjoy his role in 'Suspicious Partner'?

choi-tae-joon_1500946601_201707241522170773419_20170724152434_01_20170724152841715.jpg

Source:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/choi-tae-joon-talks-about-his-dating-style-in-beauty

----------------------------------------------------

When CTJ said this, I truly felt his sincerity and honest disposition on said matter, and I quote:  "If I feel something for someone, whether it be love or friendship, I try not to do anything that would mean I would be lying about that feeling. One shouldn't make ties with others so easily, but once I make a connection with someone, I do my best to give my all."

Hearing/Reading this also gives me comfort and assurance that what he has said and done with Bo Mi at WGM (though a reality show) are absolutely his real thoughts and feelings.. . . and during those period, I have personally felt that those 2 were not acting/faking the things they have said and shown at all.  To this date, though I see things separately - Bo Mi doing something or CTJ doing another things via all forms of social media, I see (at most) a similarity or link to both.  I may be wrong, but this is honestly my thoughts and feeling.  Even apart (in distance), I see (feel) them supporting and comforting each other.  I can't actually explain it vividly, but I really have this feeling that they are both looking and caring at each other in this "ever so sensitive and unpredictable" industry they are working in.  In fact, I sense that CTJ is really very mindful of his actions so as not to, perhaps, "harm" Bo Mi in a way, and this is best shown during his SP interviews and pictorials - he has always maintained a"safe" or a"approriate" distance from the female actors.. . . if I am not mistaken, he was always near JCW, LOL.  Same goes with his stints at HC. When female idols are around as guests, he was quite a bit distant (but not to the extent of being rude, of course). He was polite yes, but has not shown such obvious "interest" that can be construed like admiration of a boy to a girl.  I think you know guys what I mean.  In fact, he was the most animated and boyish when BoMi and Eunji were there as guests.  These are just my observations guys and my honest opinion.:):):wink:

dear @emgphils, thanks for the good words as shippers we want them to be together still others may want him to be with their favourite. I hope we are on the right track.

I cannot erased this from my memory. This is from their last episode together.

CTJ : Do you love me or not.

BM:   I love you.

CTJ: How much.

BM:  I love you to death.

I WONDER WHETHER THIS WORDS ARE FROM THEIR TRUE HEART.:heart:

http://kshowdaily.net/we-got-married-taejoon-bomi-ep-23/

Good luck to CTJ in search for his true love.

CTJ with his husky and deep voice - SO COOL and AWESOME!!!!:heart::blush:

I believe he would be an excellent radio DJ . . . . his voice is so deep, so full and clear, so very manly yet soothing. . . . so mesmerizing~  Imagine that voice of him being listened to over the radio for hours!!!!  Gosh, it would be absolutely heavenly!!!!  Superb intonation, pacing and control:wub::)

I also believe that with that voice and the discipline he has in controlling and modulating it, CTJ could be a good singer too.  He just have to overcome his "fear" or nervousness  over singing I guess.  As he said, singing is all about confidence so I guess when he gets the nerve to do, he can sing well. In my opinion, his voice is not a problem - CTJ has a soothing and at the same time, commanding baritone voice ~

cr:  to owner as tagged

'Party People' Hayes "This pink song was strong in Alba"

Enter article 2017-07-27 13:44:28

2017072701002606800191841.jpg

[Sports Chosun Choi Boran reporter] Two people of SBS 'Party People' appear as 'Ei Pink' and 'Hayes'. A Pink and Hayes appear on SBS 'Party People' which is broadcasted at 12:15 pm on the 29th. The meeting of two musicians who released the sound source on the same day on June 26 was concluded in 'Party People'. 

'FIVE' is a group song that has won the sixth title of music broadcasting. It is a singer-songwriter Hayes who catches the audience's ears with 'I do not know you so much' and ' It is known that the team's stage can be seen on SBS 'Party People'. 

The two teams, who seemed to have no intersection at the time of the previous recording, said, "I had met when I was performing in Japan, and it was true that Hayes confessed that I was so thankful for him to take care of me when I was alone in the waiting room. So, Ee Pink Eunji said that he had an experience of soloing, so he wanted to be good at knowing the loneliness of himself. As a friend of mine, Ai Pink and Hayes fell in love with the "marriage of the women 's chin," sharing their cocktails with each other for a while, taking a reaction like a storm to each other' s moments. On the other hand, in the special corner 'Lost Song' of 'Party People', where the guests showed their stage with other singers whom they wanted to take away once, Hayes and Ai Pink picked each other's songs and took time to take each other's songs. Hayes said, "When I was a part-time job at home, I got a lot of strength from listening to the songs of A-pink." "NO NO NO" was selected and reinterpreted in my own style. In addition, Apex revealed Hayes 'enthusiasm to listen to Hayes songs in his car when he was moving. Hayes' Star '. Hayes, who listened to the song, said that it was the first time anyone would see the stage covering his song. A pink and Hayes reverse chemistry with different music colors can be found at 'Party People' which is broadcasted at 12:15 pm on Saturday, 29th. Ran613@sportschosun.com .

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201707270100260680019184&servicedate=20170727

HAPPY 300TH DAY ANNIVERSARY TAE-BOM and TAE-BOM Shippers!!!!!:blush::heart:

It was such a wonderful journey for all of us who believe and trust the adorable TaeBom couple.  I for one consider knowing them as a couple since Oct. 01, 2016, being one of the best and memorable thing that ever happened to me to this date ~  Being a shipper is truly difficult, we entertain lots of "uncertainties" but for the past 300 days since Oct.2016, I actually have grown to love them and believe them as a couple all the more.  Why??  Simply because of the fact that they are still both unattached (officially), and therefore, there is HOPE.  And simply because they seem to be on speaking terms and so naturally comfortable with each other as we have seen during BoMi's guesting at HC.  Such is not so for some other ex-WGM couples, thus, as a TaeBom shipper, I am so happy the way they are right now.  The right time will come perfectly for them . . . . let's be patient ~

6 hours ago, mymireya said:

Happy 300 days, success and keep counting.

782,514 viewers, an increased of 7215  since july 22 and an estimated of 1443 viewers per day.

I am glad my dear @mymireya that you are also into monitoring the YT views on the Official videos of our TaeBom couple with MBC.  If I am not here spazzing with you guys, I am absolutely at CTJ's thread and/or at YT watching and enjoying TaeBom's YT videos.   And this is also my favorite and constant dose of relaxation video - their wedding with BoMi's surprise dance wedding gift to Tae Joon.  I also love the video with Khan in their home and their 100days celebration and jjampong spicy restaurant scene.  I have this belief that if such views would be so high, MBC may consider them joining again in perhaps, MBC WGM's return (if any), or any reality show at MBC as a couple.  Anything is possible I guess ~

3 hours ago, Myraa said:

Dear Chinggus,

I guest their 1 year anniverssary will be on 31st Dec. 2017 (365days), correct me if I'm wrong.

My dear @Myraa Tae-Bom's 1 year anniversary (366 days)  would be on October 1, 2017 which is reckoned from the initial airing date of their 1st episode in WGM. Although 1st filming was in Sept. 2016, actual counting of their official coupleship/marriage starts from Oct. 1, 2016 since such airing made it a reality and official.  So I guess we will be celebrating our 1st TaeBom shippers  anniversary on same date too:blush:  But first, BoMi's birthday on August 13th is the next thing we will celebrate - and hopefully, she opens an IG account too which she said she will consider. If in that happens, imagine CTJ following her and vice versa:)  Life would absolutely be so wonderfully good and interesting for all of us here!!!!:D:wink:

CTJ at the "Taxi Driver" VIP Premier ~  So gorgeously cool in white!!!!:heart:

cr:  as tagged

yes dear @emgphils, as I was counting another 65 days, it ended at  Sept. 30th, instead of saying  Oct. 1st , I just looked at the bottom of Sept. is December.2017, sorry, my mind is on something else, agreed October 1st 2017 is our next anniverssary and Bomi Birthday is just around the corner  August 13th...Lucky 13th.

I love your words   "Simply because of the fact that they are still both unattached (officially), and therefore, there is HOPE." it motivate me to continue in this thread despite all the rumours we are facing. Thank you chinggu.

Hoping all of us here will stay together in one group and give a helping hand to each other.

Image result for we are not a team because we work together quote

Thank you everyone.

Archived