[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long Life SNL Korea and Apink, you are world wide now, let people say what they want to say, you are true perfomer never intend to hurt or mocking any races. Pls think before saying anything and see the truth in it.

DDqBdsSVYAAhcYN.jpg

In the segment, Bomi was dressed up as the Korean children’s TV character Michol from Dooly The Little Dinosaur.

The character is thought to be influenced by Michael Jackson and has been the subject of similar controversies in recent years. 

maikol-on-dooly.jpg

CHOI TAE JOON's IG POST :heart::heart:

This is so timely and meaningful to me at this time in light with "that" news on Bo Mi.  To me, CTJ posting this now is quite significant.  I interpreted it as his simple way of reassuring her that everything is fine. . . . that there are always other side of things . . . . and people shouldn't be so close-minded . . . . . see and view things in broader perspective.  To me, I think it's a way also of telling "those people" to magnify their understanding of things.

In my opinion, the controversy on Bo Mi right now is not even worth mulling about.  What for?  We know who she is - her considerateness and respect to people from all walks of life is the same. . . . so this news truly renders me speechless.  Anyway, we know how strong she is, and her APink members are with her, and we know "someone" supporting her, so everything will be fine in due time.   

cr: to owner as tagged

Archived