• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apink safety is at risk.

Exporters News

A pink side "Members are waiting in stable waiting room, I am worried"

Enter the article 2017.06.30 at 12:22 pm Original article
The0000749764_001_20170630122244808.jpg?type=w540

pink-killing blackmailer of the girl group claimed to blow up KBS this time. 

On the 30th of the day, the entertainment company said, "I think the person who threatened to kill Apex, the person who claimed to have installed explosives in the showcase, and the man who threatened to blow up KBS this time are the same person. I'm sorry not to. " 

"The members are now stabilizing in the 'Music Bank' waiting room, which is anxious," he added. 

Meanwhile, according to the police, a report was received that at 10:30 am, an explosive device had been installed at KBS, saying that it would harm Ei-Pink. 

The Yeongdeungpo Police Station in Seoul evacuated about 150 spectators at the Music Bank 's pre - recording room of the KBS Newspaper in Yeongdeungpo - gu, Seoul. Police set up a police line on the scene, blocked access by outsiders, and are in the process of identifying the authenticity of the trigger. 

A KBS official said, "All of them have been dispatched from the commandos, the police and the fire department, and as a result of searching inside the studio for police dogs, there is no problem. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000749764

21 minutes ago, rynia said:

@whysoserious1234, cool down, it's turkish, what's it means, pls.

Yes Turkish because I'm from Turkey:)I think Sunbin saying that Tae joon scares her, while Tae joon saying good night to her. I may misunderstood everything as well. I don't know Korean. While Bomi struggling with a attacker out there, Tae joon having fun with pretty girls. I'm pissed off because of this

30 minutes ago, whysoserious1234 said:

Yes Turkish because I'm from Turkey:)I think Sunbin saying that Tae joon scares her, while Tae joon saying good night to her. I may misunderstood everything as well. I don't know Korean. While Bomi struggling with a attacker out there, Tae joon having fun with pretty girls. I'm pissed off because of this

21 minutes ago, rynia said:

@whysoserious1234 dear, the message is 30,23,22 days ago and she replied it 2 second ago as at your posting.

My dear @whysoserious1234, it's okay, calm down sweetie.:wink: Though I understand where you're coming from as a TaeBom shipper but I think our dear @rynia is right to put things in perspective here, and giving light to the meaning of those posts.  They are actors, and I am glad for one that as former casts of the same dramas, they still support each other in any activities they do, in this case, CTJ in a CF. Such support system also goes the same with Bo Mi with her fellow idols/kpop singers (boy/girl groups). We ought to distinguish positive/supportive/friendly gestures among colleagues and friends because we don't want also to curtail their (CTJ's or Bo Mi's) interactions with their colleagues in the industry.  We also recognize how friendly and well-liked Bo Mi and Tae Joon are, so this is inevitable. . . . for as long as we know the truth, it's all fine dearest.:)

1 hour ago, whysoserious1234 said:

I hope you guys right in this subject and I'm wrong:unsure: 

I hope we won't read a dating news about Tae Joon and Sunbin in future:wacko:

@whysoserious1234 dear, "Que Sera Sera", what will be will be, it can be anyone and it goes the same with Bomi, we shippers always have positive thinking that they will be together, still there's one above all, the one and only we prayed for, who has the answer. keep fighting and positive thinking. Pls leave a bit of space in your mind for the unforseen, that's is the only way your mind can relax when you see all the unexpected news regarding our "Taebom". Bomi and CTJ are just an ordinary person either they are couple or not, they still friend as Bomi's words in the last episode, "Taejoon oppa from far I will always support you".Looking forward for your support in this thread.

Image result for the mysterious way of god

Archived