[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Maybe they will introduce a new girl.

Btw, YX looks hot on horses and while pulling a bow:lol:. My fav was the ones his horse was standing on it rear n another one he was in full armor with red cape on horse. Every single time he pulls a bow I turn into fan girl....

YWY doesn't have that easy breezy grace on horses. Please hugs XE n kiss her every single time for us to see.

Can't agree more about YX. Indeed he looks hot on horses and also while pulling a bow.

I think... it's still a longg way to watch YWY give a peck on XE lips or even hugs her. But I still hope it's not just one time scene:tongue: <lots of hugs and kisses between YWY n XE will brighten up my days :D>

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

In hidden content, there's a pic that showed YX with new girl. Seem like she wearing some royal outfit. Maybe that was his future bride?? Is not Chun Er or Liang Princess right??

original fiction is the liang's princess. but the drama changed a few things. so it's probable another princess named Nei Lan Hong Ye

23 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

In hidden content, there's a pic that showed YX with new girl. Seem like she wearing some royal outfit. Maybe that was his future bride?? Is not Chun Er or Liang Princess right??

Chun er never married YX

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, monchoo said:

original fiction is the liang's princess. but the drama changed a few things. so it's probable another princess named Nei Lan Hong Ye

Chun er never married YX

@monchoothanks for comfirmation. Maybe that girl was a princess to another country? 

17 minutes ago, cenching said:

Add. The man in the red  armor is Sha Jie2 loyal sidekick. He looks good in PA

@cenching Darn.. no wonder he looks familiar! I'm forgot about that thick eyebrows man in TJOF :D

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cenching said:

YWY doesn't have that easy breezy grace on horses. Please hugs XE n kiss her every single time for us to see.

@cenching I'm forget to add. Eventhough YWY not look extra good on horses, he still extra best n hot when wearing bold and dark colour outfits. I can still imagined him with that dark blue outfit.:tongue: <Prince Charming>

• Like 2

I am watching episode 21 for the gazillionth time, in particular the scene (aka the Breakup Scene) at the top of the Jile Pavillion. After the sword fighting couldn't help but laugh ( i laugh everytime i watch that scene) when XE tries to fly off, YWY already seem to anticipate her move, and stopped her from flying off by grabbing her hand, hence her hanging over the rail. LOL!!!! :lol: Also the end of the episode, after he wipes his neck, and tells him men to take her. YWY's back is still towards the fight going on behind him, although he is not looking, it's like he can hear and knows that XE is kicking richard simmons. Can't help thinking that his subtle facial expression is really saying "That's my Girl!!" :ph34r::D

Although YWY heart aches for XE, he is glad that she left with YX, because for now she is safe from his Grandfather. Not to be mean, but Grandpa needs to seriously have a relapse and fall back into a deep deep deep sleep, and wake up maybe never or at least until YWY and XE are together and married (hopefully...fingers crossed) and Xiaoba needs to go jump into the lake/pond that the mean Miss Song fell into...she is annoying and ungrateful!

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Bella-Chimura said:

@cenching I'm forget to add. Eventhough YWY not look extra good on horses, he still extra best n hot when wearing bold and dark colour outfits. I can still imagined him with that dark blue outfit.:tongue: <Prince Charming>

Yup, his "duty" is only kiss n hug XE every time he is on screen while wearing dark/bold colors outfits. I find his light colored outfit with the giant sleeves bit troublesome.

His best looks so far was during the horor scene of YX. He looks beautiful and handsome at the same with that somber expression against the gloomy backdrop in dark blue outfit.

Second, during dagger scene. He looks so handsome with a dagger on his neck (I sound like a pervert -_-). His micro smile when he realized she is alive and his changing expression from soft to determined when he advances toward the blade. 

• Like 4

Guest cr1mson
31 minutes ago, monchoo said:

Chun er never married YX

I guess YX married Chun er but no child, he has child with concubine.

Guest cr1mson
5 minutes ago, cenching said:

@mmrod_04, #HighFive

I watched those 2 scenes over and over too..... :D

He didn't marry ChunEr. He leaves her at the altar.

I mean in this drama, not the novel.

On 6/22/2017 at 2:37 PM, cenching said:

@gentlelily12, of course he got her wrapped around his sexy fingers and vice versa. Before dagger scene, XE just defeated few strong men in a mega badass way incl harvest few fingers.....B) how come she suddenly can't kill an unarmed man, even super concerned over few scratches on his sexy neck  :lol:

edit. During confrontation scene YWY should have known that she loves him from her reaction. To prove his point he did the dagger scene then at the end when all of the flashbacks of her didn't kill him when she got chances, that most likely to tell us viewers that  he KNEW n regretted that she is not by his side anymore.

Ah @cenching, your description of our YWY-XE really cracked me up. 

Btw, whose hand is XE biting/holding onto in this video at abt 2.40:

credit to uploader

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mmrod_04 said:

I am watching episode 21 for the gazillionth time, in particular the scene (aka the Breakup Scene) at the top of the Jile Pavillion. After the sword fighting couldn't help but laugh ( i laugh everytime i watch that scene) when XE tries to fly off, YWY already seem to anticipate her move, and stopped her from flying off by grabbing her hand, hence her hanging over the rail. LOL!!!! :lol: Also the end of the episode, after he wipes his neck, and tells him men to take her. YWY's back is still towards the fight going on behind him, although he is not looking, it's like he can hear and knows that XE is kicking richard simmons. Can't help thinking that his subtle facial expression is really saying "That's my Girl!!" :ph34r::D

Although YWY heart aches for XE, he is glad that she left with YX, because for now she is safe from his Grandfather. Not to be mean, but Grandpa needs to seriously have a relapse and fall back into a deep deep deep sleep, and wake up maybe never or at least until YWY and XE are together and married (hopefully...fingers crossed) and Xiaoba needs to go jump into the lake/pond that the mean Miss Song fell into...she is annoying and ungrateful!

@mmrod_04, Your analysis as to why YWY turned his back in XE's fighting scene after YWY-XE knife on neck scene is interesting.  He seemed proud knowing she could take those guys on all on her own.  Yeah, he had "That's my Woman!" written all over him.  he he he :blush:

I love their scene at the top of the Jile Pavilion too, akin to a quarrel more like spousal one than master-servant with the air of familiarity and authority of a husband over his wife.  @cenching had interesting analysis of our OTP too, ha ha ha.

Grandpa, grandpa....what more can i say!!  

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, cr1mson said:

I guess YX married Chun er but no child, he has child with concubine.

NOpe. YX never wanted any children in his later years but i forgot if he had a child. not that i recalled. but i'm sure he didnt married chun er. Chun er became villainous and she married to others in fiction. She really hate CQ to the core.

• Like 2

While in jail, Xing Er tells his real name to YX, that his real name is Chu Qiao and only YX knows. Will YWY also later know the real name of XE? I do not read its novel book.

From ep.23 and ep.24, I understand why CQ chose to be with YX (if we see from "Feel" side). Feel the same fate and pity on YX. After all YX from the beginning met always good and liked CQ, and assume CQ not as a slave. It also makes CQ want to help YX for revenge and restore all that is lost from YX (fighting to destroy Wei kingdom). I do not know CQ fall in love with YX is real from her heart or not (like true love). But i think CQ loves YX (YX even doubts her too), not because of the true feeling from her heart but out of pity, friendship, the woman sense of wanting to help and accompanying her very nice and sweety friend. Because CQ sees YX actually fall down, losing everything (family&kingdom). At the same time still have feeling love on YWY, she can not forget him. But, she can't be with YWY because at the same time she hate him and in different state side (YWY = Wei & CQ = Yan). Her true love is YWY from the beginning even he cool like ice, pschyco, mean to her etc. So, the last she come back to YWY side. Perhaps in the novel is not told, but the playwright/the author sees it from a different point of view from the novel. So change the story line in drama. It just my opinion :D

Ps. I like see YWY in that dark blue outfit.. looks more cool :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Yup, his "duty" is only kiss n hug XE every time he is on screen while wearing dark/bold colors outfits. I find his light colored outfit with the giant sleeves bit troublesome.

His best looks so far was during the horor scene of YX. He looks beautiful and handsome at the same with that somber expression against the gloomy backdrop in dark blue outfit.

Second, during dagger scene. He looks so handsome with a dagger on his neck (I sound like a pervert -_-). His micro smile when he realized she is alive and his changing expression from soft to determined when he advances toward the blade. 

Then... I'm a pervert too, coz I felt the same about that scenes :tongue:

• Like 2

I think what we forget to point out is that Yuwen Yue also doesn't trust her. When he sees her after killing Yuwen Xi, he tells her so this is your true face. He always had doubts that is one of the reasons he couldn't give in to his feelings. And she did pretend a lot when she was with him. She was rarely just herself. I think it will be good that they will go separate ways since they need to figure out by themselves each other's true intentions. 

Also on that dagger scene, she tells him like wouldnt you feel bad if something happened to me? I was like so you know. 

3 hours ago, cenching said:

It's seems like ZLY starred in few similar roles. HQG, Shan2, and PA (feels free to add more). Those dramas got males characters whom ice cold outside but sizzling hot inside, good looking, genius, complete with the perfect worldly attributes and chase by many girls but only  love ZLY....haha

Shan Shan really doesnt fit. She is so completely different from XE. And the male lead is cold in front of his employees, but he is very caring to his friends and family.  I think Bai ZiHua is similar to Yuwen Yue. Except that Bai Zi Hua is unfeeling bc of years of cultivation while Yuwen Yue tries to feel nothing but feels too much. Then HQG and XE are really different since HQG was kind and innocent, only times she acted out was reactive to great suffering while XE is out for blood :lol:

I really hope Yuwen Yue won't be like Bai ZiHua and wait until it is too late. I feel like the limiting factor will be XE :tongue: 

• Like 3