[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Princess Agents 特工皇妃楚乔传

sugarplum892

5 minutes ago, milkokoa said:

now that you said it but that would lost the purpose of her kissing him, that means she just want to do CPR lol

Must take advantages....

my wishfull thinking.. hahahaha... another bonus kisss... hahahaha

• Like 2

But if they want to make a miracle. XE can transfer her ice kungfu to YWY. Like how her mother transfer it to her. Maybe, that way she can save YWY. They both just need to pretend died and leave at another place. Hahhh... just my wishful thinking:bawling:

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, mrsyooknit said:

those are her lines from the book that she doesnt mind if he kills YWY but he shouldnt use her for it. I hate that line. Ugh!

She doesnt deserve him at all. 

Wo bu kuai ni you sha YWY, can be translated, "I understand, I don't blame you if you want to kill YWY", not I don't mind....I don't mind is wo bu jieyi....

• Like 8

Seeing the preview made me all the more sad. How will they push all the stuff in the last episode. I hope they don't make it clumsy. The graphics r really very poor. They r destroying the essence of actors. Y the hell is the cgi like this. 

Rest, I want my ywy to be alive n happy. His happiness is with xe. So I want her to be alive. Rest I don't care

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, jolin_chan said:

cr vid to uploader

Translations :

YX : Ah Chu, in your heart, all Yan Bei and me, not as good as one YWY? I'll just ask you one question, all this years, have you ever love me?

CQ : YX, I'm not blaming you for killing YWY, I just blame that your scheme is too despicable, you can just kill him like a gentleman, but how can you used me, used his feelings towards me, now, just like as you desired, I'm gonna go find YWY

CQ : Noooo, YWY, so sorry, I'll never leave you again, I want you and I to live together

Thanks for the translation...

At very last one... CQ said what? "I want to go?"

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, cenching said:

So the tattoo will reappears in that icy lake....so maybe she will rescue YWY ala Moses hah........:ph34r:

In the preview, I didn't even see when the back of her clothes got ripped. How did the tattoo just reappear for us to see? lol. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bella-Chimura said:

But if they want to make a miracle. XE can transfer her ice kungfu to YWY. Like how her mother transfer it to her. Maybe, that way she can save YWY. They both just need to pretend died and leave at another place. Hahhh... just my wishful thinking:bawling:

there should be a reason for the tattoo to reappear!don't tell me that's another thing left answered! :( 

if they are that greedy for a second season ( which they obviously are ) at least show them end up together! we have to use our imagination then :) 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, RealityDream said:

She said "I want you and I, to continue living.: 

After that... she said something... wo Yao qu? Then cut off...

at the very last word...

2 minutes ago, tintin92 said:

This one has English sub! :)

Dun have.. maybe tml..

also remember that when they are in the water he pushes her up, while he sinks

dedacb34ly1fi3itv62mej20qo1be76h.jpg

is this before or after that? I also saw it and he blinks right before she goes for his forehead. I wish she had tried to kiss his lips since that shows a more romantic feeling.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, tintin92 said:

there should be a reason for the tattoo to reappear!don't tell me that's another thing left answered! :( 

if they are that greedy for a second season ( which they obviously are ) at least show them end up together! we have to use our imagination then :) 

Bcoz of the coldness, Mr. Wu told her that since she can't remember anything the only way she will be able to uses her KungFu IF she is in a very cold condition.

• Like 7